[ROM][unlocked][karnak] Lineage-17.1[17 JULY 2020]

jaburges

Dec 6, 2020
Seems like the camera doesnt work (which is doing motion detection on Fully Kiosk Browser)

Also anyone having local IP address issues? I'm constantly getting ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT on just local IP addresses on JUST LineageOS - other stock Fire HDs, Mobile devices and PCs are not having this issue.

Is it a leaky IPv6 issue (trying to resolve by skipping my local DNS)?
Any other thoughts?

jaburges

Dec 6, 2020
I've disabled IPv6, and still had the same trouble with wireless drops.
ok that's both reassuring and disappointing - thanks for the update. In the nicest possible way, i'm glad others are having the same problem ;)

Any other thoughts? i actually rolled back to TWRP with fireOS on top. Same issue.
So wondering if there could be something underneath? Which is way out of my area of expertise.

dontpanic-xda

Oct 13, 2019
Any other thoughts? i actually rolled back to TWRP with fireOS on top. Same issue.
So wondering if there could be something underneath? Which is way out of my area of expertise.
I've found that if I reset the Wifi connection (I just use the airport mode button for about 15 seconds), the problem with Wifi drops will go away for a while.

Not a solution, just a work-around.

jaburges

Dec 6, 2020
thanks, that does work (weirdly) - but sadly not for long.
I cant think of a way to debug this either :-/ as its even more odd that the network works fine when it comes up, but then stops working after some time