[ROM][UNOFFICAL][8.1.0][wt88047]LineageOS 15.1

warrenlobo

Apr 30, 2015

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. If you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
Important information:
You may can use the following in this rom but will not be supported in this thread:
  • Custom Kernels
  • Mods
  • Modified system files
  • Xposed

What's working:
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) (Has not tested yet)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Camera
  • Flash
  • Enforcing Selinux
What's not working:
You tell me
Instructions :
  • Download LineageOS 15.1 ROM and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Clear Davlik cache and Data
  • Flash LineageOS 15.1 ROM and GApps (Please use latest TWRP)
  • Reboot

Downloads:
Gapps
LineageOS 15.1 ROM
TWRP
SU Addon

Credits:
@ketut.kumajaya: For his major contributions to Redmi 2 @premaca: For his contribution to Redmi 2 @zwliew: Initial device tree reference, contributions for OSS kernel
LineageOS Team
CyanogenMod Team
@nicknitewolf: For maintaining Redmi 2 so long
Redmi 2 Devs

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICAL][8.1.0][wt88047]LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 2

Contributors
warrenlobo
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2018-05-13
Last Updated 2018-05-13

Attachments

Last edited:

Sansky12

Feb 19, 2017
Ranchi
One of the best Oreo roms available..... Battery life is even better than nougat ROMs.....while most of the lag is gone.....it still needs work ...for complete smooth working

Reactions: warrenlobo

fallenguy98

Feb 28, 2018
One of the best Oreo roms available..... Battery life is even better than nougat ROMs.....while most of the lag is gone.....it still needs work ...for complete smooth working
Yah

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Nice ROM sir currently using it flashed it 2hours ago till now going good! Lags are not there everything's fine , just a lil bit heating for me hotspot works volte works WiFi n ol will keep it till tomorrow and see how it goes thanks alot for this ROM?

babu407

Jun 24, 2017
Just flashed it and greeted by blank screen with message "setup wizard keeps stopping" at start up :/
Make a clean flash then try

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

quite stable for my daily driver except slow charging and double tap to wake doesnt work
To me charging is ok but double tap to wake is not working for me

Paleskin

Apr 15, 2010
Make a clean flash then try

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

To me charging is ok but double tap to wake is not working for me
I think I found the culprit, do not flash magisk after flashing the rom, but let it do it's first boot, then after completing the setup, reboot back to recovery and flash magisk