[ROM][UNOFFICAL][8.1.0][wt88047]LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread

d_k_pro

Nov 5, 2015
Bugs in settings

Hey, I updated from official LOS 14.1. I have noticed some minor problems in settings.
The Battery settings contain redundant settings from Display.
Pics_Art_07-12-11.02.37.png

Also I prefer the status bar clock to be in the center not to the right as its very cluttered, but there is no setting like LOS 14.1
The battery percentage is shown when status bar is pulled down even if I set never show battery percentage.
Screenshot_Trebuchet_20180712-221251.png

Lastly, the settings and system settings icons don't align which lowkey triggers me lol
Pics_Art_07-12-10.59.31.png

Otherwise I haven't found any issue. Great work and thanks.

Prinz`

Jan 9, 2013
Tuticorin
Hey, I updated from official LOS 14.1. I have noticed some minor problems in settings.
The Battery settings contain redundant settings from Display.
Also I prefer the status bar clock to be in the center not to the right as its very cluttered, but there is no setting like LOS 14.1
The battery percentage is shown when status bar is pulled down even if I set never show battery percentage.
Lastly, the settings and system settings icons don't align which lowkey triggers me lol
Otherwise I haven't found any issue. Great work and thanks.

None of them are issues. These are the way things are implemented by Google in the AOSP, modified my LOS source. You can report this to team Los or even Google lol. If u want the clock in the middle get xposed or try other roms with customizations

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.jpg

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. If you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Important information:
    You may can use the following in this rom but will not be supported in this thread:
    • Custom Kernels
    • Mods
    • Modified system files
    • Xposed

What's working:
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) (Has not tested yet)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Flash
    • Enforcing Selinux
    What's not working:
    You tell me
    Instructions :
    • Download LineageOS 15.1 ROM and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Clear Davlik cache and Data
    • Flash LineageOS 15.1 ROM and GApps (Please use latest TWRP)
    • Reboot

Downloads:
    Gapps
    LineageOS 15.1 ROM
    TWRP
    SU Addon

Credits:
    @ketut.kumajaya: For his major contributions to Redmi 2 @premaca: For his contribution to Redmi 2 @zwliew: Initial device tree reference, contributions for OSS kernel
    LineageOS Team
    CyanogenMod Team
    @nicknitewolf: For maintaining Redmi 2 so long
    Redmi 2 Devs

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICAL][8.1.0][wt88047]LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 2

Contributors
    warrenlobo
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2018-05-13
    Last Updated 2018-05-13
    Right now if u wanna go with this ROM lineage os , I might not recommend u as of now cuz its still developing. By far if u want close to stable ROM. I would recommend u to go with bootleggers rom Oreo and aicp Oreo ! . and ya u won't find any issue just flash it with redwolf 3.2.1 recovery ! :)
    I have updated OP with a new build try that
    Other Builds

Hey @warrenlobo

https://basketbuild.com/devs/Warrenlobo

I have your basketbuild folder bookmarked in my browser :p I check it daily on what builds you have made. I have tried every one of your Oreo builds right from Omni, Nitrogen OS, Dot Os, Mokee V81, Cosmic Os, CrDroid and the new AOSP Extended Nougat build with April Security Patch.

- The Omni and Nitrogen OS builds didn't boot but were in a bootloop.
    - Dot OS and Cosmic OS are great builds with no bugs. Cr Droid was fine too
    - Mokee Oreo was the smoothest build, but since it is a Release version, I wasn't able to install Gapps by flashing or by Google
    Installer. If it worked then I'd use it forever lol. No lags nothing, just smooth AF!!
    - I'm now in the Aosp Extended build dates 25th May 2018. It's so damn smooth, no stuttering or anything. It's like a refreshed
    version of the build by @s.sawrav.
    I can't believe that redmi 2 got stable oreo, awesome job you guys

I'm back (sadly..... for a reason)

My redmi 4x broke ;-;
    beautiful work brother continue improving this beautiful rom

I'm sending the bugs