[ROM][UNOFFICAL]LineageOS 17.1 [gram]

Search This thread

ChaitanayaMittal

Nov 16, 2017
Faridabad
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Boot to Recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Reboot To Recovery
  • Perform Factory data reset
  • Boot To System
  • Boot To recovery again
  • Flash gapps
  • Reboot
    Note :- Make Sure to perform factory data reset after flashing recovery at first then flash LineageOS
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version: 

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Poco M2 Pro

Contributors
erfanoabdi , demon000 , ChaitanayaMittal

Source Code: https://github.com/ChaitanayaMittal/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250.git

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader , Custom Recovery
Based On: AOSP

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200807-105436_Trebuchet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807-105436_Trebuchet.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,545
  • Screenshot_20200807-105444_Trebuchet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200807-105444_Trebuchet.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,554
  • Screenshot_20200807-105448_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200807-105448_Settings.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,507
  • Screenshot_20200807-105453_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200807-105453_Settings.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,474
  • Screenshot_20200807-105501_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200807-105501_Settings.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,475
Last edited:

J2A9

Feb 14, 2012
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Instructions :
  • Boot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Flash gapps
  • Boot to recovery again
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version: 

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Contributors

Source Code: https://github.com/ChaitanayaMittal/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250.git

Hi, I tried installing this rom and I am facing error, please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_PBRP_2020-08-10-13-52-31.jpg
    Screenshot_PBRP_2020-08-10-13-52-31.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 521
  • recovery_lineage-17.1-20200806-UNOFFICIAL-gram.zip_2020-08-10-13-52-25.log
    40.6 KB · Views: 18

J2A9

Feb 14, 2012
The ROM is so smooth, with out any errors or force close. I have not faced any major issues so far. Charging speed is 18w . and incoming call screen is sometimes transparent sometimes has a background overlay. Gcam did not work.
These are few things I found. Otherwise its prefect to be a daily driver.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-173241_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-173241_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 535
  • Screenshot_20200811-173251_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-173251_Nova_Launcher.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 536
  • Screenshot_20200811-173306_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200811-173306_Settings.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 531
  • Screenshot_20200811-173714_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200811-173714_Settings.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 517

J2A9

Feb 14, 2012
how did you get around that error?! my phone gets stuck in bootloop

I flashed this Fastboot rom https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0...PINXM_20200707.0000.00_10.0_in_4e9cefa7b5.tgz

boot into miui . then again follow the whole process exactly

open pc

fastboot boot pbrp.img

then boot into pbrp

then copy pbrp recovery.zip in ur internal storage

then flash it through pbrp recovery

then perform factory data reset

The follow the process in the attached image for rom flashing . Ignore the error I got a error for VENDOR

Attachments

• photo_2020-08-16_17-05-30.jpg
    photo_2020-08-16_17-05-30.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: OrewaShinobi

OrewaShinobi

Jan 7, 2019
I flashed this Fastboot rom https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0...PINXM_20200707.0000.00_10.0_in_4e9cefa7b5.tgz

open pc

fastboot boot pbrp.img

then boot into pbrp

The follow the process in the attached image for rom flashing . Ignore the error I got a error for VENDOR

thanks for the help:D

T.Y.M.SAI

Jul 15, 2020
INDIA
Excuse me OP,
I hope so you have a POCO M2 PRO can you please tell me that ,
Does your POCO M2 PRO has Dust inside camera lens??

dante04317

Nov 7, 2017
failed to mount vendor no such file or directory

i keep getting this error "failed to mount vendor no such file or directory" during installation. what should i do pls help

harigavara

Jan 13, 2012
Visakhapatnam
Honor Play
It is good that the dev is creating roms but I tried almost 4 rooms but none are working. All are either rebooting to recovery or fastboot. Only MSM rom is booting. Followed the same provided flashing instructions.

Better someone please look into this problem. Even there are other users reporting the same.

bhanu saini

Jun 14, 2015
Hissar
It is good that the dev is creating roms but I tried almost 4 rooms but none are working. All are either rebooting to recovery or fastboot. Only MSM rom is booting. Followed the same provided flashing instructions.

Better someone please look into this problem. Even there are other users reporting the same.
Don't use pbrp recovery use twrp or Los recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
     */

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Instructions :
    • Boot to Recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot To Recovery
    • Boot To System
    • Boot To recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
      Note :- Make Sure to perform factory data reset after flashing recovery at first then flash LineageOS
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version: 

Contributors

how did you get around that error?! my phone gets stuck in bootloop

open pc

fastboot boot pbrp.img

then boot into pbrp