[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][05/12/2014] AICP - 4.0 - KK 4.4.2 [Jewel]

GoblinZ

Sep 15, 2010
ANDROID ICECOLD PROJECT

What is AICP?
AICP: Android Ice Cold Project
Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.

Feature list:

• AOKP features
    TRDS Dark switch
    Halo
    OmniSwitch
    Profiles
    Lockscsreen Notifications
    Active Display
    Wakelock blocker
    System app Remover
    Animations
    Lockecreen color theming
    Lockscreen blur, gestures etc...

Bugs:
    -CM device tree and kernel used, any possible bugs (BT devices, possible data dropouts)
    -AICP OTA app will Force Close...this is an unofficial version so this feature wouldnt work anyway but is also a result of using a non aicp gapps...I used slim-gapps worked fine.

How to flash:

Download the ROM from download section
    Download gapps for 4.4 on http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=gapps
    Put the zip files on your SDCard/Internal Storage
    Reboot on Recovery
    Wipe Data / Factory Reset
    Install AICP zip file
    Install Gapps zip file
    Reboot to system

Downloads

Note: This ROM was built with new partition format.

AICP 4.0 5/12/2014 (MUST USE NEW RECOVERY WITH BY-NAME PARTITION SUPPORT!!!!!)
    CaptainThrowback's Recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=50112370
    http://d-h.st/S1z

AICP 4.0 4/22
    http://d-h.st/aWw

AICP Gapps full
    http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=gapps-full

deck's tireless work made the CM kernel and device tree that this and many other roms for this device are based on.
    insaneo1488, Haus_, shortyishere, NaterTots, CaptainThrowback, and everyone in the #htc-dev channel for all of their support and info along the way.
    The entire AICP staff for all of their hard work in making this rom and apps.
    Please dont hesitate to let me know if someone was missed here, send a PM or catch me in freenode and ill get you in there

Last edited:

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
You just don't know how long I've been waiting for HALO to be put in a rom that I can use. Downloading now. Thank you so much!

PS. If you're having trouble restoring from Titanium, then install and flash the new SuperSU. The superSU in the rom wouldn't allow me to restore through titanium

Last edited:

gmoe65

Jun 22, 2011
Charlotte
Nice and smooth Rom:thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer: thanx for your hard work that you put into this rom im liking this.

Sent from my SM-T217S using xda app-developers app

G

GuestK0087

I've been running this for a few hours now and just wanted to say thanks! Really smooth and stable so far. No bugs to report. :)

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Hows the data handoff between LTE and 3G doing? dropouts?
My data handoff has been a lot better. I haven't had a problem with it all day. The only issue I have been having (which is Google's fault) is wifi doesn't want to connect to my router at school, but my nexus 10 has the same issue, so I don't know if there is much a person can do.

G

GuestK0087

[Q] Is there a toggle to have the notification light turn on while charging? I have searched the settings and not found anything. Am I missing it, or is it not an option?

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Will you be considering building a version from old partition layout?

Thanks mass for keeping this device alive.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I know there's an easy fix for this problem (i.e. downloading an sms app) but I have an issue with the stock messaging app with it limiting texts to 160 characters. You have to send it and then start writing the next message instead of splitting the message up into multiple parts. Just a PSA

InSaNeO1488

Jul 17, 2012
This is actually i pretty decent rom i just flashed this today after doing a full wipe internal Sd and everything rom is running flawless good job GoblinZ

InSaNeO1488

Jul 17, 2012
[Q] Is there a toggle to have the notification light turn on while charging? I have searched the settings and not found anything. Am I missing it, or is it not an option?

Yes i have the same question

InSaNeO1488

Jul 17, 2012
I haven't experienced the LTE connection problems on this one.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
I am experiencing issues with the preferred network type. It keeps setting to default GSM/WCDMA/LTE which is making me have no service at all. I keep changing it back to CDMA/EvDo/LTE and it keeps changing itself back to its default.