* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Selinux is permissive
- FM Radio is Working But No Sound
- Live Display is not Working
- Flash your phone with the latest stock rom version (20190903 download link )
- Boot your F1 Play to the official OS.
- Go to `Settings > About phone`, tap `build number` several times to enable developer settings.
- Go to `Settings > System > Developer Settings`, enable `OEM unlocking` and `ADB debugging`.
- Connect your phone to your PC and open a terminal or a command line window.
- Run `adb reboot bootloader` on your PC (there is no way to enter bootloader directly, only possible through adb).
- Run `fastboot flashing unlock` and comfirm unlock on device (THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!).
- Run `fastboot reboot` to reboot your device and now you should see an unlocked warning during boot screen with orange state.
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Power off
- Press on Power+Volume up button to boot up to Fastboot
- Execute "fastboot flash recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 Umidigi F1 Play.img"
- Wait to Finish And Execute "fastboot reboot recovery"
- Wipe Data,System,Cache
- Flash the latest build
- Flash gapps(optional)
- Flash Magisk(optional)
F1 Play : https://www.mediafire.com/file/n85cz0oyei5qvlv/lineage-17.1-20210416-UNOFFICIAL-F1_Play.zip/file
Gapps : https://opengapps.org/
TWRP Recovery for F1 Play: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...wrp-3-5-2-for-umidigi-f1-and-f1-play.4287017/
TWRP Recovery for F1 : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...wrp-3-5-2-for-umidigi-f1-and-f1-play.4287017/
LineageOS Recovery F1 Play : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6vpoghb3lqjt1dg/Lineage-recovery_F1_Play.img/file
LineageOS Recovery F1 : https://www.mediafire.com/file/2heu9amxid6azj7/LineageOS+Recovery+F1.img/file
Magisk : https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v21.4/Magisk-v21.4.zip
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
What is your--
LineageOS Download url:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:
Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
- 07-02-2021 : Initial build
- 20-03-2021 :
*Fix display Lags
*Added Material Files and GoCamera
*Fix GoCamera Video Recording bug
*Added F1 Build
*Fix 'dev/fm' Permission Error
*Fix Incoming Call Bug
- 24-04-2021 :
*Fix Incoming call bug (now really fixed)
*Add LiveDisplay (but it not working cause of kernel)
*Back to LineageOS Charge Animation
*Fix Some Carriers does not Work
*Fix "Stuck at SIM Card Pin"
*Fix Random Reboot and recovery loop (I Think because of TWRP if you have this issue flash LineageOS Recovery)
*Add Face Unlock
*Add DT2W (double tap to wake)
*Fix Write Access to System partition (you need to flash LineageOS Recovery)
- 3-06-2021 :
Build TWRP 3.5.2 For both devices from scratch
Feel free to donate to support this project.
- PeterCxy [for his device tree for f1]
- a-dead-trousers[For some code from his device tree]
LineageOS 17.1 for UMIDIGI F1 and F1 Play, ROM for Miscellaneous Android Development
Shadow Of Leaf
Source Code: https://github.com/Shadowofleaf/android_device_umidgi_f1_play
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2021-03-24