[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][r41][I9100] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

rINanDO

Dec 17, 2009

frtz13

Mar 3, 2021
thanks for the ROM and the new build, successfully updated my S2. btw, you mixed up the download links (ROM and magisk img) in your previous post and on the front page.

Mar 3, 2021
Hello thanks for Roms but I have 2 issues..Firstly I don’t have accessible camera.I see only black screen after camera run.I executed firstly initial rom and if camera didn’t work then I did download Build 23.At both versions camera isnot working..
Second : nowhere is icon for google store.
Is possible download there really google store? or I heard something about MicroG or Gapps?Are they substitute of google store?
Many thanks for help

schitthoch2

Dec 15, 2010
Didn't know these [voltage control] settings are working. It was ported for i9300, but I found the issue why it was crashing.
Can someone of you explain how you modify those values. I haven't found something similar to Kernel Adiutor in this ROM. My goal would be to make the UI faster and more responsive.

rINanDO

Dec 17, 2009
Hello thanks for Roms but I have 2 issues..Firstly I don’t have accessible camera.I see only black screen after camera run.I executed firstly initial rom and if camera didn’t work then I did download Build 23.At both versions camera isnot working..
Second : nowhere is icon for google store.
Is possible download there really google store? or I heard something about MicroG or Gapps?Are they substitute of google store?
Many thanks for help
Both cameras are working, Front and back with this ROM. I tested this on my daily drive phone. Probably your camera is broken? Anyone else has issues with camera? Try official ROM to make sure.

Mar 3, 2021
Both cameras are working, Front and back with this ROM. I tested this on my daily drive phone. Probably your camera is broken? Anyone else has issues with camera? Try official ROM to make sure.
Thanks for answer but Realy not.Camera is not working.I can confirm that in previous official rom it worked.But i can try to replace camera i have one spare.As i already wrote i firszly installed build #1 and then build#23.Both without camera ..Let you know status afrer camera replace

Mar 3, 2021
Hello, you'll need to flash zip from your recovery. You can use open GApps for exemple. But be sure that your S2 becomes so much more laggy with Google services...
Ok ,Thanks but i am little bit confused..Should i try to find Google store zip or install Gapps and Micro(Also apk installed from recovery) Then will i See Google store?
Many Thanks for support.

ms_saber

Oct 31, 2009
Thanks for the great work. I just don't know what should I do with the magisk boot as it's not explained on the front page. Can anyone help and explain?

Little Rooster

Feb 27, 2016
Hello,
I have Magisk installed and my Root Explorer, but root rights are denied and I can not access the root dir.
Is there a simple solution?

Regards,
Rooster

js-xda

Aug 20, 2018
OnePlus 7T
Hello,
I have Magisk installed and my Root Explorer, but root rights are denied and I can not access the root dir.
Is there a simple solution?

Regards,
Rooster

Very silly idea but possible: The links (with and without Magisk) are still mixed up. Are you sure you flashed the build with Magisk? No offence - speaking for me, sometimes issues are as simple as this. ;-)

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks for answer but Realy not.Camera is not working.I can confirm that in previous official rom it worked.But i can try to replace camera i have one spare.As i already wrote i firszly installed build #1 and then build#23.Both without camera ..Let you know status afrer camera replace
I didnt find spare camera,but Realy i can confirm that It was working before.One question..Today i saw at my friend S2 with Dirty seeds FW Android 6.It will be enough for me..Does exist chance in curent status how It could ve downloaded?I tried It through twrp but without success.Many thanks

Top Liked Posts