[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

grimpy

Mar 5, 2010
Cairo
tried latest version again when connecting to my car android auto got triggered and my phone screen completly froze pressing the power button made the screen go off but not on again.
I walked back home to try to get some logs (see link) and when connecting the device to my computer I found the screen went on again (not sure if this was triggered by time or usb connection). @abhishek987

full logs: https://gist.github.com/grimpy/5a3aa03296098db21b03133531ee77e0

edit: must at some point invoked a restart (I just tried to unlock my phone and it asked for pattern cause it was rebooted)

Last edited:

JAYDEEPmistry

Feb 20, 2017
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Camcorder
Video Playback
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
GPS
Volte

Known issues:
you tell me

Instructions :
Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery
Flash proper vendor and firmware
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor Currently its only available for china and indian devices global and eea devices will have to wait

Downloads :
Twrp build: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/development/unofficial-twrp-3-3-1-0-t3960391
Un-official build [13/10/19]: https://downloads.akhilnarang.me/LineageOS/raphael/lineage-17.0-20191013-UNOFFICIAL-raphael.zip

Telegram GroupsK20 pro Telegram group
K20 Pro Telegram channel

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
abhishek987
Source Code:http://Prebuilt kernel from miui

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-10-13

Created 2019-10-02
Last Updated 2019-10-13
Download link not working

JohnFlowerful

Jan 30, 2016
What are the chances of this rom working on the 'premium' version of the k20 pro? It has SD855+ and 12gb ram... Seemingly all other sensors etc are the same.

g0t.milkk

Jan 21, 2016
Compiègne
I'm experiencing an annoying behavior with Bluetooth : I can pair my Pebble and use it with both Pebble official app or Gadgetbridge, but as soon as the watch disconnects once, there's no other way to reconnect it than to delete the device from bluetooth preferences and pair it again...

My devices :
- Mi 9T Pro with last LOS17 build (20191310) + Chinese firmware+vendor (10.4.6.0) + gapps beta nano 20191006.
- Pebble 2 SE

I've searched both Gadgetbridge and Rebble forums/thread and didn't found much about this problem... It might be related to Android Q and not specially this build of LOS17...

Anyone else here is experiencing issue with it's smartwatch/smartband ?

iqrammm

Jul 19, 2018
I'm experiencing an annoying behavior with Bluetooth : I can pair my Pebble and use it with both Pebble official app or Gadgetbridge, but as soon as the watch disconnects once, there's no other way to reconnect it than to delete the device from bluetooth preferences and pair it again...

My devices :
- Mi 9T Pro with last LOS17 build (20191310) + Chinese firmware+vendor (10.4.6.0) + gapps beta nano 20191006.
- Pebble 2 SE

I've searched both Gadgetbridge and Rebble forums/thread and didn't found much about this problem... It might be related to Android Q and not specially this build of LOS17...

I am using with Amazfit Verge Lite and connection is fine.

Reactions: g0t.milkk

azorii

Sep 2, 2016

My devices :
- Pebble 2 SE

I can't connect to my car or to my Suunto Spartan HR Wrist. Phone can't find either. In stock rom both were working just fine. Any ideas to solve this?

Timebreaker3

Oct 23, 2012
Can you help me with flashing lineage os

Currently my device running on miui.eu rom. 9.10.10 miui 11

Whenever i flash lineage os 17, my device not Boot up , directly comes to fastboot mod . I have orange fox twrp

Came from xiaomi.eu 9.10.10 MIUI 11 too, did the following (keep in mind everything on your phone will be wiped):

twrp from mauronifrino (Version -13 in my Case): https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-xiaomi-redmi-t3944363

flash Chinese stable vendor + firmware(twrp or adb sideload) https://downloads.akhilnarang.me/MIUI/raphael/RAPHAEL-V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip

In twrp:
factory reset
Format Data

Copy Los 17 + gapps on your device, or use adb sideload to install them from your pc

reboot -> done.

Last edited:

gianton

Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
Thessaloniki
Can you help me with flashing lineage os

Currently my device running on miui.eu rom. 9.10.10 miui 11

Whenever i flash lineage os 17, my device not Boot up , directly comes to fastboot mod . I have orange fox twrp

First backup all your data (files, images etc)
Format data==>Yes
Reboot to recovery
Flash fw/vendor from here
Flash ROM + Nano Gapps from here
Reboot to system and setup your device
Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk
Reboot to system and enjoy!

strongst

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Hello friends,

I've removed some posts with rude language and off topic discussion.
    Please keep in mind to discuss on topic and without offending others:)
    Please be friendly to members and report instead of reply/engage, mods will handle it for you:good:

I recommend to (re)read the FORUM RULES:

Regards!

strongst
    Forum Moderator

g0t.milkk

Jan 21, 2016
    Compiègne
    I am using with Amazfit Verge Lite and connection is fine.

Thanks for the feedback @iqrammm, I've tried with my Mi Band 4 and I'm not experiencing the problem, so it seem to only be related to my Pebble, sadly for me...

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I can't connect to my car or to my Suunto Spartan HR Wrist. Phone can't find either. In stock rom both were working just fine. Any ideas to solve this?

Do you have Location enabled and allowed for the apps using bluetooth ? Bluetooth seems somehow related to location in Android 10, AFAIK...

Blue Winter

May 9, 2012
    I can confirm the issue some users had about freeze after unlocking the device is caused about DC Dimming turned on, after disabling it the issue is gone; no more freeze.

Reactions: Vlad1903

azorii

Sep 2, 2016
    I got my watch working but with my car no luck yet. Phone/car not founding each other at all. In the morning traffic I tried to find bluetooth devices nearby and found lots of other cars bluetooth speakersystems. But not mine :crying:
    Any tips? Btw car is MB C w204 2012.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
      /*
       * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
       * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
       * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
       * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
       * Same statement for XDA.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
      • Boots
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Fingerprint
      • Wi-Fi
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Video Playback
      • Audio
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • LED
      • GPS
      • Volte

Known issues:
      • you tell me

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and GApps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash proper vendor and firmware
      • Flash the latest build and GApps
      • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups
      This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
      abhishek987
      Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM/miui_RAPHAELININGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2020-08-03

Created 2019-10-02
      Last Updated 2020-08-03
      okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
      • Selinux enforcing
      • Added fod icon in pin/pattern screen
      • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy :)

I usually don't respond to trolls but as many of them were getting furious over official lineage i want to tell them its closer then ever since only major blocker for it is kernel and i am working on it :) and yes for peeps who were crying over sources should know that most stuff is open on gerrit and on github and those were asking about kernel sources should know this project uses prebuilt miui kernel for now and regarding errors and stuff i cant spoon feed each of you guys since this aint rom building thread.
      okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
      • March Security patch
      • Fixed a2dp issues
      • Improved Auto brightness
      • Fod improvements
      • Lineage upstream

As suaul links are updated in op njoy ;)
      Okay guys trees are up at https://github.com/raphael-development along with other repos that might be necessary for development enjoy ;)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone