• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

BuckyBucks

Nov 23, 2019
Just flash anx camera...

Anyone else having camera pop up issues?
Flashed 1124 version, anxcam+48fix, tried almost everything and still it pop up on boot.
*Cam working fine with anxcam, but have to manualy close it.

You can find anxcam in the mods&apps forum section. After installing version 156 app & libs you basically have a port of the original xiaomi cam app,which can use all lenses correctly and works pretty well overall.

Do you have a link to download anx ? there is no such topic as anxcam in mods section, and nothing comes out searching for it

Last edited:

glenn.we

Nov 17, 2019
9 out of 10.
I was on Global firmware and dirty flashed the Indian. It seems to be better now.
Not sure if it's placebo. But you could try that too.

Also some guy said to set display brightness to dark and register another Finger. Not sure it that helps.

Hey,

how do i flash the Indian fw ? I do always recieve an error in twrp when I try to flash it.

Did you also flash the Indian vendor for a better FP ?

Please explain to a noob :laugh:

Kollachi

Aug 24, 2013
Telegram
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
OnePlus 7T
Hey,

how do i flash the Indian fw ? I do always recieve an error in twrp when I try to flash it.

Did you also flash the Indian vendor for a better FP ?

Please explain to a noob :laugh:

You will need to edit that updater script which is inside the zip file. Extract it and edit it.

You will find it in meta-inf/com/google/Android/

Change in the first line from "raphaelin" into "raphael".

Save that file and put it back into the zip file.

Huey85

Dec 29, 2006
Melbourne
It is stable, but since you bought it for your dad you might want to refrain from using "unofficial" roms on his future device.
I might be wrong, maybe you're dad gets along with flashing roms and solving any issues that come up, but that's rarely the case.
I would never give my dad a device without OTA-Updates. Oh wait, did you say father in law... well in that case. ;)

scnr

lol yes, it's for my father-in-law.

I've installed custom ROMs on his devices before but only if they were stable enough for a daily driver, so that he wouldn't run into any issues (he wouldn't be able to diagnose them himself or fix them and he'd call me to come over and fix). So him flashing ROMs etc would be out of the question haha.

Thanks for the advice and suggestion - I may just flash the Global stable MIUI11 ROM once I receive the phone instead.

toxic_garden

Do you have a link to download anx ? there is no such topic as anxcam in mods section, and nothing comes out searching for it
sure. Download for the app itself is here. No idea why the 156 custlibs are not mentioned at the official homepage, bit gianton was kind enough to share them at this post. With those two, installed via magisk manager, everything works perfectly fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kolio_xda

PhonyOnXDA

Oct 11, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I'm on latest global Android 10 vendor + firmware.

Dirty flash from 19 to 25 resulted in a boot loop. I had to reformat data to boot successfully.

Now everything is working properly and I'm happy with the fp. It's as snappy as on miui.

Keep up the good work and thank you for your efforts.

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion, however I just tried wiping dalvik cache + cache partition and it didn't solve this issue, but I didn't thought it could be a problem not related to the rom...
I should've asked first if anyone else got the same problem... My bad !
ROM, and lineage, check the build date and some parameters can still, and if they find that the new build is different from the previous one, they themselves clear the package_cache. but something could have broken in the lineage itself.

glenn.we

Nov 17, 2019
You will need to edit that updater script which is inside the zip file. Extract it and edit it.

You will find it in meta-inf/com/google/Android/

Change in the first line from "raphaelin" into "raphael".

Save that file and put it back into the zip file.

I tried your suggestion with the Firmware, but now i always recieve the error " invalid ZIP Format"

bssnik

Mar 2, 2012
Go to "Settings/Apps&Notifications/Whatsapp/Notifications" and set up your notifications there (settings for group chats, general, even interval based).

Thanks, but still no success :( My settings as attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191128-124459_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20191128-124459_Einstellungen.png
    166 KB · Views: 960
  • Screenshot_20191128-124522_WhatsApp.png
    Screenshot_20191128-124522_WhatsApp.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 958
  • Screenshot_20191128-124539_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20191128-124539_Einstellungen.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 954

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • you tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups
    This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM/miui_RAPHAELININGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-03

Created 2019-10-02
    Last Updated 2020-08-03
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Selinux enforcing
    • Added fod icon in pin/pattern screen
    • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy :)

I usually don't respond to trolls but as many of them were getting furious over official lineage i want to tell them its closer then ever since only major blocker for it is kernel and i am working on it :) and yes for peeps who were crying over sources should know that most stuff is open on gerrit and on github and those were asking about kernel sources should know this project uses prebuilt miui kernel for now and regarding errors and stuff i cant spoon feed each of you guys since this aint rom building thread.
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • March Security patch
    • Fixed a2dp issues
    • Improved Auto brightness
    • Fod improvements
    • Lineage upstream

As suaul links are updated in op njoy ;)
    Okay guys trees are up at https://github.com/raphael-development along with other repos that might be necessary for development enjoy ;)