- Oct 4, 2008
The rom doesn't work for me at all. Here's what I do with my mi 9T Pro:
1. Flash MIUI 11 @ EU
2. Boot into TWRP 3.3.1-25
3. Flash vendor & firmware V22.214.171.124.QFKEUXM-10.0
4. Wipe dalvik & cache
5. Flash this build: lineage-17.0-20191124-UNOFFICIAL-raphael
6. Flash pico gapps
8. Get Android trying to boot several times
9. Get thrown into TWRP
10. Storage is all messed up without any filesystem, just some random semi-empty folders with names like XCVZXCVXCGDFPGDFGNMKB
11. OTG doesn't work - the ROM doesn't get transferred onto a phone
12. Backup doesn't get applied because of an error
13. The only option to get the phone unbricked is to flash MIUI 10 with a fastboot.
Now where am I doing someting wrong?
FORMAT data, wipe dalvik & cache!
internal storage will be deleted. you need to copy los17.zip after that do the device. connect to pc while in twrp u can browse internal storage and copy rom, gapps, etc.