• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

MathHugh

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys.
I Love LOS.

Sorry have a Problem. I can't Change the battery symbol. IT stays in Mode for the battery symbol, i cant Change it to circle Symbol or Else.

Thx for help.

nathsagar96

Sep 2, 2016
Mumbai
OnePlus One
Redmi K20 Pro
Hey guys.
I Love LOS.

Sorry have a Problem. I can't Change the battery symbol. IT stays in Mode for the battery symbol, i cant Change it to circle Symbol or Else.

Thx for help.

Yup same here, haven't found an solution though.

This feature is not yet ready lineageos team is now working on it. Maybe you get it in a week or so

Reactions: Kevindiepenmaat

MathHugh

Dec 3, 2019
OK. Thx. It's a little thing but it would round it off.

Otherwise, I am very satisfied since a long long time. Thx for the dev's.

Greetings, Matthias

Lazygd

Nov 11, 2019
Metro Manila
hmmm. so i dirty flashed the latest global q fw/v (QFKMIXM 11.0.1.0) and the fingerprint is much better (around 69% ? success). i had the QFKEUXM from the 1st post originally... i have a global (non EEA) device and thought it's the same. ?
edit: or just having a tempered glass ****s the accuracy of fp?

Last edited:

Lazygd

Nov 11, 2019
Metro Manila
Wait, are you saying you are using a tempered glass cover?
You're lucky to get 70% accuracy, because yes these kind of covers do impact the accuracy.
afaik, tg only impacts accuracy when it is ultrasonic fingerprint unlike what we have which is optical. when i was using miui the fp was good enough that i dont use the pin/pattern unlock.

Hi everyone,
May I ask how to use all the three lens of K20 pro?
I am using version 24/11/19 of the LOS.
Thank you.
anx cam v157 + 48mp fix. search this thread for zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: milkwhl

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
Hi everyone,
May I ask how to use all the three lens of K20 pro?

I am using version 24/11/19 of the LOS.

Thank you.

I am SO happy with ANX Camera. Download here (without adblocker) https://camera.aeonax.com

Use the q48mp fix, it was in this thread I think or you can find it in their Telegram Group.

U get the MIUI camera with Portrait Support (the real one which uses the telephoto lens)

Oh and flash with Magisk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191204-104514_Magisk_Manager.png
    Screenshot_20191204-104514_Magisk_Manager.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 1,304
Reactions: milkwhl

Kevindiepenmaat

May 26, 2008
Borne
I am SO happy with ANX Camera. Download here (without adblocker) https://camera.aeonax.com

Use the q48mp fix, it was in this thread I think or you can find it in their Telegram Group.

U get the MIUI camera with Portrait Support (the real one which uses the telephoto lens)

Oh and flash with Magisk.
I see multiple downloads on their site, I doubt which one to use. I know the Raphael one but such more.

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
I see multiple downloads on their site, I doubt which one to use. I know the Raphael one but such more.

You need the ANX Camera Unity 1.58 zip and the 48MP fix for Q. Nothing else. Don't mix CustLibs with 48MPfix. The 48MPfix has all the librarys included.

I tried the Mimoji zip without any luck. Doesn't matter don't use them anyways.

Kevindiepenmaat

May 26, 2008
Borne
You need the ANX Camera Unity 1.58 zip and the 48MP fix for Q. Nothing else. Don't mix CustLibs with 48MPfix. The 48MPfix has all the librarys included.

Great thanks I will try them

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

One question though is there any bug with anx?

dr.terrible

Sep 5, 2011
Hi guys, I'm kind of in a pickle with the front cam.

I was testing out a couple of GCam versions (on LOS17), switched to front cam in photo mode triggering it to advance, then switched to video or wide shot or some other mode (can't really remember definitively) at which point the cam app glitched and [afair] switched to back cam but never retracted the front cam. So it's off, but stays protruded. I tried:

* switching back and forth in GCam, stock LOS cam and ANX cam
* rebooting
* applying the Magisk "K20 Pro Camera Takeback" module by Cubaton and rebooting

Still walking around with the camera out. Did anyone else fall victim to a situation like this? Can I somehow force it to retract without flashing stock [and is there even a chance that flashing stock and rebooting or using stock Xiaomi cam solve this?]

Thanks in advance

unegro

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys, I'm kind of in a pickle with the front cam.

I was testing out a couple of GCam versions (on LOS17), switched to front cam in photo mode triggering it to advance, then switched to video or wide shot or some other mode (can't really remember definitively) at which point the cam app glitched and [afair] switched to back cam but never retracted the front cam. So it's off, but stays protruded. I tried:

* switching back and forth in GCam, stock LOS cam and ANX cam
* rebooting
* applying the Magisk "K20 Pro Camera Takeback" module by Cubaton and rebooting

Still walking around with the camera out. Did anyone else fall victim to a situation like this? Can I somehow force it to retract without flashing stock [and is there even a chance that flashing stock and rebooting or using stock Xiaomi cam solve this?]

Thanks in advance

Are you using The unlimited space for google photos mod?
I was using this module and having this issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • you tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups
    This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM/miui_RAPHAELININGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-03

Created 2019-10-02
    Last Updated 2020-08-03
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Selinux enforcing
    • Added fod icon in pin/pattern screen
    • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy :)

I usually don't respond to trolls but as many of them were getting furious over official lineage i want to tell them its closer then ever since only major blocker for it is kernel and i am working on it :) and yes for peeps who were crying over sources should know that most stuff is open on gerrit and on github and those were asking about kernel sources should know this project uses prebuilt miui kernel for now and regarding errors and stuff i cant spoon feed each of you guys since this aint rom building thread.
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • March Security patch
    • Fixed a2dp issues
    • Improved Auto brightness
    • Fod improvements
    • Lineage upstream

As suaul links are updated in op njoy ;)
    Okay guys trees are up at https://github.com/raphael-development along with other repos that might be necessary for development enjoy ;)