[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

unegro

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys, I'm kind of in a pickle with the front cam.

I was testing out a couple of GCam versions (on LOS17), switched to front cam in photo mode triggering it to advance, then switched to video or wide shot or some other mode (can't really remember definitively) at which point the cam app glitched and [afair] switched to back cam but never retracted the front cam. So it's off, but stays protruded. I tried:

* switching back and forth in GCam, stock LOS cam and ANX cam
* rebooting
* applying the Magisk "K20 Pro Camera Takeback" module by Cubaton and rebooting

Still walking around with the camera out. Did anyone else fall victim to a situation like this? Can I somehow force it to retract without flashing stock [and is there even a chance that flashing stock and rebooting or using stock Xiaomi cam solve this?]

Thanks in advance

No, I don't think so. Although the module sounds interesting, I'll google it :)
I was just using the Urnyx05 GCam from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/themes/collection-modded-google-camera-ports-t3991817

So, did you manage to retract the cam somehow?

Only with a New clean flash

1. Formated data / Reboot
2. Flashed Chinese firmware (Even though my device is global) / reboot / flash twrp again
3. Flashed lineage / gapps / reboot
4. Flashed Magisk
5. Instaled Anxcam + 48mpfix on magisk

Just a bug now that anxcam icon changed suddently, now i'm seeing android default icon for it but its working flawlessly

Reactions: dr.terrible

dr.terrible

Sep 5, 2011
Only with a New clean flash

1. Formated data / Reboot
2. Flashed Chinese firmware (Even though my device is global) / reboot / flash twrp again
3. Flashed lineage / gapps / reboot
4. Flashed Magisk
5. Instaled Anxcam + 48mpfix on magisk

Just a bug now that anxcam icon changed suddently, now i'm seeing android default icon for it but its working flawlessly
Great, many thanks! I'll try that
At which point does the camera come to its senses, on the chinese firmware step?

Sep 5, 2015

I was testing out a couple of GCam versions (on LOS17), switched to front cam in photo mode triggering it to advance, then switched to video or wide shot or some other mode (can't really remember definitively) at which point the cam app glitched and [afair] switched to back cam but never retracted the front cam. So it's off, but stays protruded. I tried:

* rebooting

Still walking around with the camera out. Did anyone else fall victim to a situation like this? Can I somehow force it to retract without flashing stock [and is there even a chance that flashing stock and rebooting or using stock Xiaomi cam solve this?]

Thanks in advance

I don't know if LineageOS 17 has it, but Evolution X does. When that happens to me I just drop my phone a small bit so it will auto retract the frontcamera. Let me know if that works for any of you guys facing the problem :)

KuroRyu

Feb 11, 2016
Can someone explain me why all the post-patches for the camera are necessary? Why doesn't LOS already ship with functioning camera in full resolution? Not trying to be mean, just curious.

sharukins

Jun 15, 2011
Can someone explain me why all the post-patches for the camera are necessary? Why doesn't LOS already ship with functioning camera in full resolution? Not trying to be mean, just curious.

Well LOS 17 has not even been released yet, so the base for this rom is still a work in progress, just as the port for Raphael itself is a work in progress. Once it reaches official there will be no need for tinkering anymore

cacio_confusa

Feb 13, 2019

* rebooting

Thanks in advance
Had the 100% same issue. Just flashed official MIUI fastboot version since changing rom or flashing firmware through TWRP didn't helped.

theCroh

Dec 15, 2011
Oulu
Is anyone else able to open the phone with unregistered fingers or knuckles(!)? Especially knuckles seem to work almost as well as actual registered fingers.

I have installed LOS on the latest EEA vendor (11.0.3.0) when it came available and dirty flashed a few versions of LOS since then.

I'm asking this since a clean flash might fix the issue but I wouldn't like to do it if I'm not the only one having the issue (i.e. if it's an issue with the ROM and not my particular setup).

nathsagar96

Sep 2, 2016
Mumbai
OnePlus One
Redmi K20 Pro
Is anyone else able to open the phone with unregistered fingers or knuckles(!)? Especially knuckles seem to work almost as well as actual registered fingers.

I have installed LOS on the latest EEA vendor (11.0.3.0) when it came available and dirty flashed a few versions of LOS since then.

I'm asking this since a clean flash might fix the issue but I wouldn't like to do it if I'm not the only one having the issue (i.e. if it's an issue with the ROM and not my particular setup).
Install and setup miui11 fingerprint then again do a clean flash of los. It was suggested by someone in tg group

Reactions: theCroh

Kevindiepenmaat

May 26, 2008
Borne

I've only seen it when smart lock is activated. Further no.

olus

Oct 4, 2008

because los uses one cam app for all of the devices. there is no active development in improving this cam for every single device.
i always use gcam mods as daily driver.
urnyx 1.5 actually, it has 3 lens support, nightsight, astrophoto etc.

on xiaomi phones you can use anx camera for stock xiaomi camera. im using this just for slowmo videos and 48mp shots.

Reactions: fenrir_ac

hcbraun

Feb 25, 2014
because los uses one cam app for all of the devices. there is no active development in improving this cam for every single device.
i always use gcam mods as daily driver.
urnyx 1.5 actually, it has 3 lens support, nightsight, astrophoto etc.

on xiaomi phones you can use anx camera for stock xiaomi camera. im using this just for slowmo videos and 48mp shots.

Do I need to install any extra magisk modules / library for urnyx gcam?

Lazygd

Nov 11, 2019
Metro Manila
so this happened earlier today... not sure if this is caused by ANX v158 tho since this occurred after updating from v157...
also this "only" occurs when i lock the device during a fullscreen video playback (MX Player w/custom codec).
Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using XDA Labs

Last edited:

nathsagar96

Sep 2, 2016
Mumbai
OnePlus One
Redmi K20 Pro
so this happened earlier today... not sure if this is caused by ANX v158 tho since this occurred after updating from v157...
also this "only" occurs when i lock the device during a fullscreen video playback (MX Player w/custom codec).
It happens when we are using phone in landscape mode. Not related to anx. It happens on all devices with indisplay fingerprint sensors.

oriped

Oct 20, 2014
After flashing LOS 17 in TWRP and rebooting only fastboot is appearing.
I did the following - what was wrong?

1. Coming from miui eu version (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.4.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10)
2. Format Data
3. Install lineage-17.0-20191124-UNOFFICIAL-raphael
4. Install open_gapps-arm64-10.0-micro-20191114-BETA
5. reboot-->fastboot screen

Thanks for your help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • you tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups
    This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM/miui_RAPHAELININGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFKINXM_5e75bba584_10.0.zip

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-03

Created 2019-10-02
    Last Updated 2020-08-03
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • Selinux enforcing
    • Added fod icon in pin/pattern screen
    • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy :)

I usually don't respond to trolls but as many of them were getting furious over official lineage i want to tell them its closer then ever since only major blocker for it is kernel and i am working on it :) and yes for peeps who were crying over sources should know that most stuff is open on gerrit and on github and those were asking about kernel sources should know this project uses prebuilt miui kernel for now and regarding errors and stuff i cant spoon feed each of you guys since this aint rom building thread.
    okay guys time for update :p

Changelog
    • March Security patch
    • Fixed a2dp issues
    • Improved Auto brightness
    • Fod improvements
    • Lineage upstream

As suaul links are updated in op njoy ;)
    Okay guys trees are up at https://github.com/raphael-development along with other repos that might be necessary for development enjoy ;)