Hi guys, I'm kind of in a pickle with the front cam.
I was testing out a couple of GCam versions (on LOS17), switched to front cam in photo mode triggering it to advance, then switched to video or wide shot or some other mode (can't really remember definitively) at which point the cam app glitched and [afair] switched to back cam but never retracted the front cam. So it's off, but stays protruded. I tried:
* switching back and forth in GCam, stock LOS cam and ANX cam
* applying the Magisk "K20 Pro Camera Takeback" module by Cubaton and rebooting
Still walking around with the camera out. Did anyone else fall victim to a situation like this? Can I somehow force it to retract without flashing stock [and is there even a chance that flashing stock and rebooting or using stock Xiaomi cam solve this?]
Thanks in advance
No, I don't think so. Although the module sounds interesting, I'll google it
I was just using the Urnyx05 GCam from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/themes/collection-modded-google-camera-ports-t3991817
So, did you manage to retract the cam somehow?
Only with a New clean flash
1. Formated data / Reboot
2. Flashed Chinese firmware (Even though my device is global) / reboot / flash twrp again
3. Flashed lineage / gapps / reboot
4. Flashed Magisk
5. Instaled Anxcam + 48mpfix on magisk
Just a bug now that anxcam icon changed suddently, now i'm seeing android default icon for it but its working flawlessly