• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0_r2][ham] LineageOS 17.0

Search This thread

getbalaji

Oct 7, 2017

Dear Sir,
Lineageos builds of Oct onwards have a problem with Jiocall app. it is a one way communication where the caller cannot hear my voice but I can hear his/hers. Since Zuk is not VoLTE enabled and Jio is on nearly every second 4G phone it is important the the Jio call app works fine. I had to go back to the September build to get jio Accessibility however my current OS has a problem with headphones. It works for 5 seconds and then no sound.
can you please help me with this please sir.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Dear Sharma ji,
is the jio call app working? all lineage os builds after october 2019 had a problem of Jio Call app having a one way communication. The caller could not hear my voice but I caould clearly hear his voice. Do let me know as I have downgraded to lineage last build of Septmeber2019 where the Jio Call app is working just fine.
Thanks
Balaji.

Sharma_Ji

Oct 17, 2016
Bikaner
Dear Sir,
Lineageos builds of Oct onwards have a problem with Jiocall app. it is a one way communication where the caller cannot hear my voice but I can hear his/hers. Since Zuk is not VoLTE enabled and Jio is on nearly every second 4G phone it is important the the Jio call app works fine. I had to go back to the September build to get jio Accessibility however my current OS has a problem with headphones. It works for 5 seconds and then no sound.
can you please help me with this please sir.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Dear Sharma ji,
is the jio call app working? all lineage os builds after october 2019 had a problem of Jio Call app having a one way communication. The caller could not hear my voice but I caould clearly hear his voice. Do let me know as I have downgraded to lineage last build of Septmeber2019 where the Jio Call app is working just fine.
Thanks
Balaji.

Bro, i have switched to airtel, no more JIO so can't tell
Headphones is problematic in builds due to reason of earphones with mic no supported
Scenario:- open any app you want to use like youtube, connect earphones and play video, don't go to home or any other app or anywhere, otherwise it will stop working.

sagar badiger

Jun 2, 2017
I heard that JioVoice call isn't working on latest build i.e Los 17.1 ?
Is there any fix..?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

And I've heard that its not working on Aex latest too

fredinator

Jul 20, 2010
Hi,
I have issues with my ZUK Z1 and I tried to fix it by installing this rom.
The proximity sensor seems to have issues with waking up the screen after I put down the phone from my ear. It disables the screen but just wont reenable it. I hoped the firmware in this thread would fix it.

Do I just need to install the firmware zip like I install the rom and the gapps via sideload or does that require extra steps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2z8dpw1.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...)
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build, GApps and Magisk (Optional)
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Flash Magisk (Optional)
    • Reboot

Note: You must have at least nougat firmware (ZUI) to load sensors and other stuff properly. Also, when reverting to pie flash the same firmware.

Downloads :
    Build : AFH Page
    Gapps: BiTGApps
    Magisk: Unofficial Build
    firmware-files: firmware-files.zip

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0_r2][ham] LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z1

Contributors
    shubhambhise
    Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP Recovery
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-05
    Last Updated 2019-10-05
    Dear bro.

I have reinstall rom for review.
    Have performed clean flash.
    Having latest recovery.
    Flash provided latest firmware before rom flashing.
    First boot up time was with beta opengapps 71 seconds.

Your provided gapps were unable to flash. they give some error which i did not note.
    Beta opengapps were released today was working fine .

Having following issues.

1= Check Drawer Screenshot. Where search bar is going??.
    2= Dark mode can be enable only from in display settings or qs toggle. Not from in style section. Is it work in same way?
    3= Accent colors. Only one color is there? Is it should be like this? In screens provided by Sharma g it show purple accent.
    4= Battery percentage is showing up in status bar.
    5= There is no option i found to change launcher icons and qs toggles icons shape. In screens provided by Sharma g there is different shapes shows for both.

There are also some little bit issues but they are not noticeable. Hope those issues will fixed by time in upcoming builds.

Overall rom was working fine. Its really good for first build.

Good work keep it up.

Regards...

Mr. Qurashi
    Lineage-17.1-20200303-UNOFFICIAL-ham

Hi guys! :cool:
    I compiled a new build today. All patches have been applied from the March 3, 2020 of the Lineage-17.1 repository.
    Lineage-17.1-20200303-UNOFFICIAL-ham