Pixel Experience and Plus for Realme 1
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.
11. Gcam (Dont download from Play Store, it wont work)
13. USB Tethering
15. Face Unlock
1. Selinux is permissive.
2. Video codec issues in all Chromium based browser. Check 4th post for fix.
1. Take a backup of your data.
2. Clean flash is recommended as of now.
3. Flash the shared TWRP only.
4. Always download latest build.
5. TWRP downloads (alternative one) and flashing instructions can be found in this git link.
6. Always read 2nd and 3rd posts.
1. Clean Flash is recommended, Install TWRP and enter into it.
2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage.
3. Reboot to TWRP.
4. Flash Pixel Experience or Pixel Experience Plus ROM (Gapps are included).
5. Flash Magisk (v20.3 is recommended and is optional).
6. Wipe Cache and Dalvik after flashing.
7. Reboot to system and first boot will take time.
8. Done, you are in Pixel Experience or Pixel Experience Plus ROM and njoy.
1. In our testing only few versions of Magisk are working. So use the shared one only.
2. Working magisk versions:
Original - 20.1 and 20.3
Phh based - 20.3
3. Dont update magisk (you can update app though).
4. Use the shared TWRP only and dont use others (testings are based on the shared TWRP).
5. ROM is now stable for daily use, enjoy.
Pixel Experience (discontinued)
Pixel Experience Plus
- Pixel Experience: 10
- Pixel Experience Plus: 10+
- Security Patch Level: August 2020
- Build Author: Naveen56
- ROM Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
- Device Tree: https://github.com/CPH1859/Pixel_Experience_and_Plus
- Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/CPH1859/android_kernel_oppo_mt6771
[STABLE][ROM][10.0]Pixel Experience 10 and 10+, ROMs for Realme 1 [CPH1859/61]
2. GSI Community
1. Realme and Oppo,
2. Google and Android,
3. Lineage OS, Pixel Experience and other open source ROM developers,
4. XDA Developers.
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.159
ROM Firmware Required: C.49 (Latest Version)
Based On: AOSP
Release Date: 12-07-2020
Last Updated: 16-08-2020