[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] crDroid 6.x [A6000/A6000 Plus]

Search This thread

acroreiser

Dec 5, 2016
Ukraine
github.com
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1FPMHHH.png

crDroid is designed to improve the performance, reliability and customizability of stock Android

Whats works:
  • Booting
  • Audio
  • Graphics
  • RIL (calls, sms, mobile data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS, GLONASS
  • FM Radio
  • Sensors
  • Camera
  • Video recording
  • Screen cast
  • Offline charging
  • SELinux (enforcing)

Tell me, if something does not work.

Don't ask about VoLTE ang OTG - this things will NOT work!

Installation
  1. Flash latest recovery (if needed)
  2. Reboot to recovery
  3. Wipe /cache and /data
  4. Flash the rom
  5. Flash Gapps (ARM, Android 10, pico or nano)
  6. Flash Magisk (also if needed)
  7. Reboot to ROM

Download ROM: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tZhufnysXJSSGBxfW0AFxPBgW5U6anXS?usp=sharing

Gapps: https://opengapps.org/ (ARM, Android 10, pico or nano)

Source code
Device tree: https://github.com/acroreiser/android_device_lenovo_a6000
Kernel tree: https://github.com/acroreiser/android_kernel_lenovo_a6000
Vendor tree: https://github.com/acroreiser/android_vendor_lenovo_a6000

Credits to:

Our Telegram group: Lenovo A6000/Plus Community Discussions

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroid 6.7, ROM for the Lenovo A6000/Plus

Contributors
A$teroid
Source Code: https://github.com/acroreiser

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Hex Firmware Patch
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-06-22
Last Updated 2020-07-01

michael3dell

Jul 21, 2017
cairo
first thank you for helping our old device to get another Rom with android 10
The logo of this Rom is really Majestic
it represents an Egyptian God > Eye of Horus

awalsnake

Jan 22, 2019
best rom for lenovo a6000 plus till now...
everything is working and runs buttery smooth..
no bugs.....
battery backup is great and many new andriod 10 features plus custom feature pack......

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlestai1225

Teo Flo

Jan 4, 2015
Kherson
what is the problem with overheating? There are no problems. There is only normal working heat if you have been using a heavy load application for a long time.

-ARiCK-

Mar 3, 2019
There is a problem i am facing... when i try to convert my sdcard as an internal memory it converts sometimes or sometime it wont but after converting one or two restart then again sdcard forget or corrupted this is a huge issue for me and one other thing this rom can't do offline charging it's only shows that it's charging but it's not actually charging!

Last edited:

-ARiCK-

Mar 3, 2019
best rom for lenovo a6000 plus till now...
everything is working and runs buttery smooth..
no bugs.....
battery backup is great and many new andriod 10 features plus custom feature pack......

Are you sure no bugs?
Have you try with your sdcard? Because if you try to convert your sdcard as an internal memory then you will find out there is a huge bug on there!

Teo Flo

Jan 4, 2015
Kherson
There is a problem i am facing... when i try to convert my sdcard as an internal memory it converts sometimes or sometime it wont but after converting one or two restart then again sdcard forget or corrupted this is a huge issue for me and one other thing this rom can't do offline charging it's only shows that it's charging but it's not actually charging!

Regarding a non-working charging device in the off state. It is not true. This feature works. If you have a problem with this, it means that something is wrong with the charger or it is not original.

awalsnake

Jan 22, 2019
Does this rom had overheat issue? This is because i use crdroid android 9 before and it had overheat issue.

i haven't encounter any issue like that...

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Are you sure no bugs?
Have you try with your sdcard? Because if you try to convert your sdcard as an internal memory then you will find out there is a huge bug on there!

i haven't encounter this issue either ..
there is one bug that i have face is the video playback in youtube is laggy when u watch videos in 720p or plus..
and also in messenger app.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Are you sure no bugs?

there is one bug that i have face is the video playback in youtube is laggy when u watch videos in 720p or plus..
and only in messenger app also..

-ARiCK-

Mar 3, 2019
i haven't encounter any issue like that...

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

and also in messenger app.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

and only in messenger app also..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you used your external "sdcard" as an "internal memory" and after that if you do one or two or maybe three restart then your "sdcard" again get forgeted or corrupted you never encounter this problem?
If you say "NO" then "THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE" :eek:

Last edited:

Dinesh@dev

Apr 20, 2020
Language show in square box

Hi some language show in square box how to solve please help and I appreciate this rom

santoshwins

Dec 31, 2010
Security patches

Hi Dev (@A$teroid),

Thank you for the excellent ROM! Have been using it for the past couple of days and everything has been smooth and crisp so far. No issues to report.

I want to use this as a daily driver and was worried about security. Do you plan to maintain this ROM for a little while? I see that the security patch is updated till last month which is great. Do you hope to be able to release security patches in the coming months? And do you recommend using this as a daily driver?

Thanks so much for your efforts - most appreciated :)

S

santoshwins

Dec 31, 2010
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you used your external "sdcard" as an "internal memory" and after that if you do one or two or maybe three restart then your "sdcard" again get forgeted or corrupted you never encounter this problem?
If you say "NO" then "THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE" :eek:

What SD card are you using? What class is it? Make sure it is at least a Class 10. I tried first with a Class 4 and it said the card was too slow. I am now using a Class 10. When the phone restarts, it takes a few seconds for the card to be recognised (phone notification displays SD missing) but that goes away in 5-10 seconds. Then everything runs like a charm. So try again with a faster card if you have one?

So all good there!

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

santoshwins

Dec 31, 2010
Hi Dev (@A$teroid),

Thank you for the excellent ROM! Have been using it for the past couple of days and everything has been smooth and crisp so far. No issues to report.

I want to use this as a daily driver and was worried about security. Do you plan to maintain this ROM for a little while? I see that the security patch is updated till last month which is great. Do you hope to be able to release security patches in the coming months? And do you recommend using this as a daily driver?

Thanks so much for your efforts - most appreciated :)

S

Help, please? Thanks!

michael3dell

Jul 21, 2017
cairo
the best android 10 for Lenovo A6000. better performance compared to other roms. lots of features.
The First and the only rom that has camera lock screen feature that really work !

sirajdeen1947

Aug 24, 2020
Now I am unable see Indian fonts instead square boxes
Please kindly fix the bug, or else give me a flash file for indian fonts. Pliss also fix wifi direct greyed out, shareit which uses wifi direct, due to this shareit uses only Bluetooth, transfer is slow

girishx5

Oct 11, 2017
boot problem...

it's not booting,, still showing boot screen..
what's the solution for this.... plz....

Top Liked Posts