[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Evert] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][2020/04/13]

Search This thread

juampapo546

May 8, 2018
Buenos Aires
Thanks for the quick answer! I used the official plus edition from your site for flashing. Disabling VoLTE worked. I totally forgot what VoLTE means pronounced... It makes now sense why everybody is asking about it. Sorry for bothering you and keep on the good work. Never had less problems with Pixel Experience than with other roms.

Oh perfect! I said official because sometimes not everyone transitions at the first. And yes, the VoLTE is something very mentioned, mostly because some Indian carriers won't support 3g calls. Taking about the bugs well... I can't take all the credits, most fixes come from sdm6xx team and especially @Jleeblanch (lineage os dev) so huge shout-out to them!

juampapo546

May 8, 2018
Buenos Aires
Are Digital TV and Moto Actions working? Which is the difference between Pixel Experience and Pixel Experience Plus?

Idk what you mean by digital tv, but moto actions are working perfectly.
The difference between normal and + is that the normal offers a stock pixel experience while + has some customizations, a similar featureset as lineage OS

Reactions: Ungeziefer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DEPRECATED, PLEASE DOWNLOAD FORM OFFICIAL PIXEL EXPERIENCE WEBSITE

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G6 Plus

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Android File Host Folder

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Our device Telegram group
    Our device Telegram channel

Changelog 16/07
    • Fixed bluetooth and wired headsets calls
    • Update kernel and some device stuff
    • 5th July security patch
    hey there, just curious if this has the same issue with bluetooth headphone calling as some other roms for this phone?
    hey there, just curious if this has the same issue with bluetooth headphone calling as some other roms for this phone?

For the moment yes, we all use same dt so bugs are shared, we are working on it
    Hi, sorry for cross posting. Just installed LineageOS and noticed the problem about the Bluetooth calling issue. Thought I'd install this one, but read that it has the same problems. Does anyone here have an update on that? Anything I can do to help?

Most bugs are shared because we use the same device source (I base on joshua's work, lineage maintainer). As soon as this issue is solved I'll upload the build and add it to the changelog
    Are Digital TV and Moto Actions working? Which is the difference between Pixel Experience and Pixel Experience Plus?

Idk what you mean by digital tv, but moto actions are working perfectly.
    The difference between normal and + is that the normal offers a stock pixel experience while + has some customizations, a similar featureset as lineage OS
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone