[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][G920/5-F-I-S-K-L-T-W8]Pixel Experience Plus[AOSP][24/09/2020]

learnIT

Sep 2, 2014
< how to turn off the always on display.
To turn off Shlomof's AOD :
Besides Settings Display, the quick setting button called AOD which means Always On Display is intended to turn AOD off/on. What I do is swipe down from Desktop to Notifications, there swipe down (perhaps edit first with crayon icon to enable AOD Quick Setting icon) and tap AOD.
Alternatively, just enable battery saver when you leave the car, and AOD turns off.
Thereafter, I reenable AOD only when I want to temporarily surpervise time for an appointment, OR to supervise charging rate (current amps and potential voltage to battery in addition to temperature, which perhaps need enable first somewhere in Settings). Some chargers really are 3+ times faster. More surprisingly, some cables charge faster than others (like Motorola's which boast a hologram).

mixer_paths_0.xml for srdjanLeo :
I believe the attached is the original mixer paths 0 xml. You're welcome :) It's nice to help those who usually help us !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: srdjanLeo

popelgh

Jun 11, 2017
F.A.Q
Q. In-Call Audio Issues while using (08-09-2020) build on either the S6 or S6 Edge
Ans. I released a patch to fix the issue as of now, from the next build onwards this patch will be intergrated,
sorry for the minor in-convenience.

Has Been Fixed As of Build (15-09-2020)

Q. Dual Sim Not Being Recognized while using (08-09-2020) build on either the S6 or S6 Edge
Ans. I released a patch to fix the issue, this patch won't be intergrated as its a rarity for zero devices, that have dual sim.
Has Been Fixed As of Build (15-09-2020)

Q. Face Unlock Setup Failing / Face Enrollment Didn't Work
Ans. Go to: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Show System Apps > Face unlock > Permissions > Enable Camera Permission
Note: When trying to setup face for face unlock the preview will be blacked out, don't fret the setup is still running
just adjust the device such that the camera can see your face and your face setup will be completed.

Old Builds
Zerofltexx:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=317357
Zeroltexx:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=317358
Zerofltecan:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=317682
Zeroltecan:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=317683

among all the roms i have used, this best by far
so smooth...thank you for this

i have flashed the in call audio patch but i still can hear when i call
please help me

Aztek100

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, I love the ROM, Its very smooth and responsive , I've not experienced any random shutdowns or reboots but my main issue is that when I do a WhatsApp video call my video feed works for a short while before it freezes completely , I can still see the other person but they cant see me on their end. The only solution I've had is to restart the phone and call again....I'm using the s6 edge sm-g925f .. Any solutions for this?!

hossein_12

Oct 10, 2018
Hi
After installing Magisk Manager
Stuck in the Google logo section. And it does not go up.
I completely formatted the phone and reinstalled it, but it still did not work.
I need Magisk Manager
Thank you for your help

hossein_12

Oct 10, 2018
And a few more
The quality of the photos decreases or blurs and it does not matter what software is used to do this.
Photography gets stuck in WhatsApp and gives an error, and it is corrected with a few attempts, but it still gets stuck.

Jan 6, 2021
Hi
No one to help?
There is no way to to use the Samsung camera with LineageOS, so the quality of the camera decreases a lot and also it is not stable.

Try to install GApps Pico and install latest Magisk manager after clean install of OS + GApps + Magisk Root

To use camera (and have less bugs) I advice you to use the Marduk Stock ROM. It is debloated and I haven't noticed any instabilities or bugs yet. Any other Android 10 Custom ROM has proven to be inacceptable to me.

Reactions: Aztek100

hossein_12

Oct 10, 2018
There is no way to to use the Samsung camera with LineageOS, so the quality of the camera decreases a lot and also it is not stable.

Try to install GApps Pico and install latest Magisk manager after clean install of OS + GApps + Magisk Root

To use camera (and have less bugs) I advice you to use the Marduk Stock ROM. It is debloated and I haven't noticed any instabilities or bugs yet. Any other Android 10 Custom ROM has proven to be inacceptable to me.

According to the developers, it does not need a GAPPS flash and it has it inside.
One of my problems

Even
I need Magisk Manager

Jan 6, 2021
According to the developers, it does not need a GAPPS flash and it has it inside.
One of my problems

Even
I need Magisk Manager
Sorry I can't help you. You might try flash this Custom Recovery:

Reactions: hossein_12

ma66ot87

Sep 8, 2020
The SystemUI freezing is a known bug and I am looking into it, its quite hard to pinpoint exactly what's causing the issue as even logs don't really explain as to why it happens, but I can assure you that I am looking into it.

As for the mic input volume while calling if it is to be increased, it would start the in-call echo issue which is a far bigger issue that needs to be dealt with, that's why its lowered not because I can't.

Cheers
I just wanted to report that I may have found a workaround solution for the system crashes:

I also had the problem that my S6 920F crashed when leaving it overnight or not using it for a couple of hours. Sometimes it turned off, sometimes it restarted itself and got stuck on the Google logo and sometimes I could unlock the display but it won't respond so I had to restart the phone to use it again.

Sometimes after unlocking the phone it took me directly to the camera app. I couldn't use anything else. I uninstalled the built in camera app since I suspected it has something to do with it. It didn't solve the crashing problem but I kept it uninstalled until now.

I also noticed that the phone got unusually warm for no obvious reason.

This made me think of installing a kernel manager (Smartpack-Kernel Manager from Playstore) to set the CPU governor to "conservative". Since I did this I had no issues anymore. Even the occasional disconnecting of my wireless LAN went away. The battery is doing better and the phone doesn't get too warm anymore.

While typing this I realised the CPU governor was again set to "interactive" which is the default. It may have been reset because I didn't activate the option to start after booting. So maybe just installing the kernel manager helps, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if the kernel manager did anything to solve the problem or the OS just adjusted itself if that's even possible. Hopefully this helps other users and to find a solution on the developer side.

Great ROM anyways love the pixel launcher because I don't need to use the silly buttons anymore. The phone is also much smoother.

EDIT: The Wlan disconnection issue came back again. Not a big issue though. Phone is still running smooth without crashes.

EDIT 2: unfortunately the random restarts never seemed to went away. The phone just did it without me noticing it. But at least it didn't freeze when doing so. I switched to the EvolutionX Rom now. Maybe it works better. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: zogoibi

zogoibi

Aug 18, 2011
Overheated phone/depleted battery seems to be a constant in custom ROMs for this device, or at least in all AOSP based ROMs I've flashed to mine so far. No matter how many "battery life depends on your usage; buy a new battery; disable this or that feature" defensive posts one can read, the fact is that battery-drain issues are thrice more often found on AOSP ROM threads than on modified-ported stock ROM threads.

Whal

Aug 8, 2020
Tengo problemas con el wifi cuando me comparten desde otro celular, a veces se conecta a veces o no aparece la red a la que quiero conectarme, ¿alguna solución?