• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][G920/5-F-I-S-K-L-T-W8]Pixel Experience Plus[AOSP][24/09/2020]

Search This thread

cookieflips

Apr 26, 2021
Philippines
I've been using this as my daily driver for my Samsung S6 G920-W8 and I've got to say it's a lot more stable than the Lineage Port on this sub. I'm glad you tackled all the variants for this phone! The only thing I don't like about this rom is the camera but I understand that it's out of your control seeing as all the other roms have the same problem with the camera.

Thanks so much for giving my old S6 new life!

EDIT:
I failed to say that I've been using this for a month. Also,
I was wondering if you'd be willing to try doing a Lineage OS too?

CobraXerox

Jun 10, 2017
Great Rom, though Wifi and GPS Signals are weak. Device heats a lot. Couldn get my Fingerprint to work

Other than that its amazing

A question though. Can we flash XtreStolite Super Debloated S6 ROM after this which is based on Android 5. I tried it and device went into bootloop

Can anyone please help?

cameleon666

Apr 10, 2008
Is there any different buttons to press back?, my SGS6 Edge - buttons back and that one where is fingerprint sensor does not work. Do i have to do something to make it work on this rom ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus for Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge

What is this?​
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    AOD
    DT2W
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    HWC
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
    Liked The work? Consider a Donation
    Exhigh

Translation​
    Stay tuned​

Installation
    First Time Install / Clean Flash
    - Make sure you're running the latest TWRP
    - Boot into recovery
    - Wipe > Advanced Wipe:
    * Dalvik Cache
    * System
    * Data
    * Internal Storage
    * Cache
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash The Audio Patch (US Variants) Only
    - Reboot to recovery (optional)
    - Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
    - Reboot to system

Update / Dirty Flash
    - Boot into recovery
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash The Audio Patch (US Variants) Only
    - Reboot to recovery (optional)
    - Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
    - Wipe Cache
    - Reboot to system

Do not dirty flash, If your using any other ROM or even if you're on Android 10

I Would Strongly Recommend Reading The Changelog & The F.A.Q Section Below Before Proceeding To Download and Use the ROM

Download
    Zeroltexx(G925/F-I-S-K):​

Note: For Both The US Variants Below, You Must Flash The Attached Audio Patch
    Read The Installation Instructions Above

Zerofltecan(G920/L-T-W8):​
    * Audio Patch: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682938752
    Zeroltecan(G925/L-T-W8):​
    * Audio Patch: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682938749

Join Our Telegram Chat Group:
    t.me/PixelExperienceZero

XDA: DevDB Information
    PixelExperience Plus 10, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge

Contributors
    * Exhigh

Special Thanks To: JoshuaDoes, ananjaser1211, Lunarixus
    Thanks To: ripee, xSil3nt
    Thanks To The Testers: Nikita, Abed, YouJing, Mad, Matt and to the rest of the testers.

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 08-09-2020
    Last Updated 24-09-2020

Screenshots
    Hi, I've started to get crashes on Device Health Services, unsure since when because I've probably just not noticed it much before.

msg: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Turbo installed on a device without a default curve.
    stacktrace: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()

Has anyone got any idea what to do about it? As I've not seen other issues related to this I'm guessing I can just ignore it :)
    I'm a bad forum user and keep posting things in the wrong thread. I had a weird issue with this set of ROMs, and I'd love to use them.

I have an S6 from Bell Canada. It should be G920W8, but it reports itself as G920F. I don't know of things that can change that reporting. The build for G920F works, but it fails to detect the SIM. I've tried many reinstalls, and other online fixes.

The build for G920W8, however, will not install. It says it is for zerofltecan, which my device is not (as far as I can tell, my device is zeroflte, but zerofltexx builds usually work fine).

My only other issue I had the whole time testing this out was that the hardware buttons are turned off by default, and the gesture/swipe buttons were not working, including the home button. This is fixed by opening settings first after launch. Anything else and I was stuck.

Compared to other ROMs, this one really started up in a flash. Very snappy. I don't plan on restarting my device often, but it really felt good.

If your sure that your device is the G920W8, try flashing the twrp of the model on your device and try flashing the appropriate Rom Zip for your Mobile and let me know.

Cheers
    Some feedback after a month of use (G920F version):

Firstly, thank you really much for this ROM, it's a really fast one, and with the fewest bugs I tried!

The feeling of the battery draining after the ROM being used is natural, as for the battery draining overnight as I have mentioned in the above post, try finding the rogue application/applications that are causing the system to hold wake-locks and not go to sleep.

As for the restarts, those are being also looked into , as i think they are most probably due to the SystemUI crashing issue and will hopefully solved in the future.

As for applications like Netflix not appearing, sad to say but you need to be rooted using magisk with magiskhide enabled, for Netflix to work on our old devices.

The camera is something that probably won't improve its condition as the whole implementation and just the huge pain in the back it is to just get working, its just the nature of samsung's camera blobs are, basically we are patching these blobs to work on newer versions of android glitches and problems with the camera are part and parcel of samsung camera in custom ROM's

Reminder: As for the battery in general these devices are as of now nearly 6 years plus old, how much ever magic i try stuffing into the Rom there is a limit as to how much the phone can do.

P.S I can't seem to quote your entire post due to character limitations from XDA

Cheers, Hope You Enjoy The ROM
    merhaba

rom gerçekten harika 15 gündür kullanıyorum çok sorunla karşılaşmadım..

sorunlarım şöyle.

1- batarya biraz çabuk bitiyor
    2-güç tuşu veya ev tuşuna basınca cihaz yeniden başlıyor
    3- yeniden başladığında takılı takılıyor. üç tuş ile yeniden başlatmak zorunda kalıyorum.

eğerki bunları düzeltebilirsek yazılımın sorunu yok

kamera içinde ben footaj camerayı kullanıyorum bence harika

Translation:

Hello there

the rum is really great I have been using it for 15 days I haven't encountered many problems ..

my problems are as follows.

1- battery drains a little quickly
    2-Pressing the power button or home button restarts the device
    3- When it restarts it gets stuck. I have to reboot with three keys.

If we can fix them the software has no problem

I use footaj camera in camera I think it is great