[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][gauguin] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread
Mar 4, 2021
1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png
Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • You Tell me

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash proper vendor and firmware
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Format data
  • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Note :

• These builds are unified for Mi 10i, Mi 10T Lite & Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Downloads:

Telegram Groups:

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel
Source Code:
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.3.0...NGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QJSINXM_65006956d6_10.0.zip
Can anyone help me with the mic issue on third party apps? They just don't work

emfjop

Sep 19, 2014
Everything working great, just one bug: can not make "ok google" work in assistant, I try to enable it but it doesn't let me to. Any thoughts? Thanks!!

Mar 4, 2021
Are you on the latest build?

Just tested it on lineage_gauguin-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001 eng.adarsh.20210205.132411 test-keys and mic seems to work correctly, at least on skype and google assistant.
I don't know because i installed it one month ago, but i also wanna ask if you or anyone else has the audio crackling problem? Or is that a knows issue that's also fixed?

Mar 4, 2021
Are you on the latest build?

Just tested it on lineage_gauguin-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001 eng.adarsh.20210205.132411 test-keys and mic seems to work correctly, at least on skype and google assistant.
Also i wanna ask can i use titanium backup
Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • You Tell me

Instructions :
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmwares. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Note :

Downloads:

Telegram Groups:

Source Code:
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.3.0...NGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QJSINXM_65006956d6_10.0.zip
My biggest issue is still the audio crackling issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there an update that fixes it? If it does, can i update from settings or do i have to download from here. If i download from here, can i restore my data with something like titanium backup?

Mar 4, 2021
Code:
/*
*/

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • You Tell me

Instructions :
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Reboot

Note :

Downloads:

Telegram Groups:

Source Code:
Pls someone help me i can't deal with this audio cracking issue but i don't wanna go back to miui.

Hackris

Dec 28, 2020
Code:
/*
*/

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • You Tell me

Instructions :
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Reboot

Note :

Downloads:

Telegram Groups:

Source Code:
Before I say anything, AMAZING ROM! Thank you @grewal09 :)
I just have one problem: my camera worked fine on MIUI, but not here. It can't autofocus. How could I fix this?
Also, does 120Hz refresh rate work?
I am using Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite (gauguin)
Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

conditae

Apr 25, 2021
Belgrade
Everything working great, just one bug: can not make "ok google" work in assistant, I try to enable it but it doesn't let me to. Any thoughts? Thanks!!

Could be just a GApps issue, right...

Please update LineageOS 18.1 Android 11, thx!

Yes, please... ALL other VANILLA gauguin custom ROMs (without exception!) are burning the battery, literally. I'm flashing my Mi 10T Lite EEA back to Android 10, to try the unofficial LineageOS, last hope!..

Pls someone help me i can't deal with this audio cracking issue but i don't wanna go back to miui.

Of course not, meme ui (MIUI) is TERRIBLE. It actually hides (and often even disables) all of the good features of AOSP, Xiaomi developers are all sick in the head (or, something).

I just have one problem: my camera worked fine on MIUI, but not here. It can't autofocus. How could I fix this?

Not saying it is, I'm only just flashing the unofficial LineageOS now; but, from experience with a different ROM: perhaps if you side-load your latest (for now, with LineageOS, Android 10) factory recovery ZIP - and reboot back to recovery, and then flash LineageOS (also side-load?) then it may work, FYI.

(This is the Android 10 STOCK recovery .ZIP, for your region)

EDIT: Yup, camera is fine when having side-loaded the latest factory meme ui Android 10 .ZIP

Can you pass Safetynet checks with this rom to allow Google Pay and banking apps to work?
Yes Google Pay works for me, using nikgapps

Btw., Magisk is experimenting with a canary build (on GitHub), with its hide feature, to be able to pass GSF, Google SafetyNet. =)

Last edited:

conditae

Apr 25, 2021
Belgrade
Instructions :

Ugh, just flashed... This ROM comes with Google Services preinstalled? o.0

(Err, so, there is - for example - the Pixel Experience available to use... Which is a OFFICIAL build, for gauguin; and it is Android 11 based)

EDIT: This is the problem with Google Services, as soon as network is active the device EXPLODES with unsolicited connections - which cannot be firewalled, nor controlled; they're somehow separate from the firewall layer, even though Android (and NetGuard, and root AFWall+) is using iptables. :/

Code:
https://ibb.co/X33qT2Y
Code:
https://ibb.co/sKGNHHL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-153111.png
    Screenshot_20210508-153111.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20210508-153124.png
    Screenshot_20210508-153124.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Falar85

• Jan 5, 2015
    Ugh, just flashed... This ROM comes with Google Services preinstalled? o.0

(Err, so, there is - for example - the Pixel Experience available to use... Which is a OFFICIAL build, for gauguin; and it is Android 11 based)

EDIT: This is the problem with Google Services, as soon as network is active the device EXPLODES with unsolicited connections - which cannot be firewalled, nor controlled; they're somehow separate from the firewall layer, even though Android (and NetGuard, and root AFWall+) is using iptables. :/

Code:
    https://ibb.co/X33qT2Y
    Code:
    https://ibb.co/sKGNHHL

Homie, please read before you write. You installed Google Services by installing Gapps, the ROM itself does not contain Google Services.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Given the fact that the author of this topic releases updates of other roms for other devices, and avoids answering here, we can assume that this ROM has been abandoned.
      Unfortunately, some people bought the 10T Lite just because this ROM came out. Their next choice will be a device with the official version of Lineage, for sure ;)
      Code:
      /*
      */

What's working :

• Boots
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Fingerprint
      • Wi-Fi
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Video Playback
      • Audio
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • LED
      • GPS
      • Volte

Known issues:
      • You Tell me

Instructions :
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Format data
      • Reboot

Note :

Downloads:

Telegram Groups:

Source Code:
      Update time:
      Changelog:
      • Fixed Power Off Alarm
      • Fixed VoWifi
      • Removed the HD notification

Link has been updated in OP
      Enjoy
      Update time:
      Changelog:
      Fixed Audio crackling
      Added Per app thermal and touch profiles
      Added Mi Sound enhancer

Link has been updated in OP
      Enjoy
      no i didnt
      Try flash the stock boot images from you previous miui ROm and then reflash the custom rom.

It that doesn't work
      Go to fast boot
      Open miflash
      Download required rom from mifirmware according to you device. Then flash it.

Then you want to FOLLOW all required steps

Download the latest build and GApps
      Reboot to recovery
      Flash proper vendor and firmware (flash boot image from miui Rom)

Flash the latest build and GApps
      Format data
      Reboot

Hope this helps
      Awesome. What is the problem with the audio distortion?

Also, can somebody explain this step please: