• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][heart] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Search This thread

ivan.cwb

Jan 21, 2020
https://forum.xda-developers.com/z5-pro-gt/how-to/installing-ota-update-11-5-141-via-twrp-t4050027

there you go buddy this help you install 11-5-141- which is base for this rom.. then youll be ble to flash lineageOS from twrp when you zui 11-5-141- already loaded up

I'm using the Luchetto RevengeOS ROM as you were a couple of weeks ago.
Do I need to block the bootloader and re-install the original ROM and update it before install this heart ROM?
Or is it enough to just flash it, since I already have Android 10 installed?

BTW, is there a way to know what was the ZUI version when I installed the Revenge ROM, since I only deleted the /data to install it?

I don't care about the Antutu score, I just prefer LineageOS...

leerh

Jan 18, 2020
wooop

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I'm using the Luchetto RevengeOS ROM as you were a couple of weeks ago.
Do I need to block the bootloader and re-install the original ROM and update it before install this heart ROM?
Or is it enough to just flash it, since I already have Android 10 installed?

BTW, is there a way to know what was the ZUI version when I installed the Revenge ROM, since I only deleted the /data to install it?

I don't care about the Antutu score, I just prefer LineageOS...

yoooo,

yhyh go to stock / qfil zui 10 --- get to 11.21 via ota

get to 11.5q then install lineage os ...

i was thinking of going back to RevengeOS but i need my bluetooth

Nov 10, 2018
Hey! Great work! Currently using it as daily driver, i noticed one thing that is the corners of the screen are pixelated, another thing that would make a great improvment is better battery life and performance.

Reactions: Psiaux

Schmidtz84

Jan 28, 2020
Hello

The Rom really works fine. It's fast and fluid. A bit maybe quiet / the original dolby atmos sounds much nicer / Unfortunately the faceunlock and slider functions do not work for me and the in call screen is dark until I slide it out. What I've noticed is that the quality of whatsapp calls is poor. The camera is not bad but close focus is not easy. The notification LED is on continuously and cannot be set to blink on a closed screen. Anyway, I am very grateful for this Rom and I would appreciate an update.

Last edited:

Eban_

Mar 18, 2020
Issues

Hello, Thank for this very nice rom !! I found the following issues on my lenovo z5 pro gt 8GO/256GO without gapps and with magisk 20.3

- Cannot charge the phone when it is switched off, it turns on again as soon as it is plugged in.
- The IR face unlock options is not available
- Unable to unlock the phone with the fingerprint sensor when the brightness is set to the maximum
- Sometimes, the fingerprint isn't at the right place (he's on the top of the screen...)
- When we have another launcher than trebuchet (I have lawnchair 2), after activating the separate screen, the home button must be pressed for the screen to separate.

Sorry for my english i'm french...
Thanks again for the rom !

carlshark

- The IR face unlock options is not available

It is a ZUI specific implementation. According to this link from September 2019,

The not-so-widely-used trusted face smart unlock feature has officially been removed from Android. xxx The feature was added to Android in 2014 xxx Removal of smart lock functionality can happen so seamlessly because it has never been a part of the Android firmware. It has always been controlled by Google Play Services, so a recent Play Services update probably removed the trusted face feature.

Reactions: Schmidtz84

ivanrx

Dec 28, 2010
Vitória
The function to activate the screen when receiving notifications did not work. However, this function didn't work for me either in the official Chinese version. Did this function work for anyone?

Thanks.

Ricky0178

Mar 2, 2017
I got a strange problem, if I use the TWRP recovery included in this thread i can't do a backup of the data partition, giving me Error 255.
It doesn't matter what twrp build I use, nor if i clean flash linage all together, it still gives me this error..
Does anyone have this issue?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Excellent ROM my friend, but I leave here my feedbacks for ROM improvements:

- Very low sound
- APTX does not work
- Face Unlock does not work
- Very bad fingerprint
- Double tap to wake up

DT2W works for me, but you need to disable the "prevent accidental activation" or something like that. This because the phone uses the proximity sensor to prevent an accidental wake.
Face unlock won't work because google disabled this function in smart lock. Unfortunately you need to install 3rd party apps to achieve this functionaity (though I don't know any)
For the bad fingerprint sensor you're right, although I saw that tends to pick up the fp more easily if you put slightly more pressure. It is still inaccurate though

MIO-CHAN!

Apr 1, 2020
Magisk works, root works, gapps works fine, either fingerprint or led.
Still got minor problem at storage. I have 128GB storage but only 32 gigs was showed out. Anyone got some idea?
Thx.

gugu3t

Apr 4, 2020
complementary guidance

** please review the information about Wipe, in How to instal, before and after installing the Rom, just to be clear to everyone.
Tanks for your work.

Having completed the installation of LineageOs, as the user's default, I think it is a great job, receive improvements but for the work already done and thank you very much.
* You will do an action through paypal, not much, even if small, if you are interested in helping 1, 2, up to 5 dollars, it would be little for each one and a great boost for our collaborator highwaystar_ru, and I encourage other developers to work on this interesting device, perhaps including no official support for LineageOs.
Thanks highwaystar_ru, Rose for support at TWRP and others who share their knowledge here and anywhere. The good guys are the personal majority, don't be discouraged by the bad guys.
was what I had to say for now.

http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What works:
Calls/SMS/Mobile data
Wifi
Bluetooth
GPS
Camera
Audio
Torchlight
LED
Fingerprint sensor (FOD)
Slider function (Open slider - answer call or wakeup scren, close slider - end call.)
Broken
Permissive selinux
On first start there is no ringtone and notification sound set, please set in Setting -> Sound
You tell me

Source code:
device : https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_lenovo_heart,
kernel: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_kernel_lenovo_sm8150
vendor: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_vendor_lenovo_heart
twrp: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_lenovo_heart-twrp

2020-04-04
  • Fixed issue with fingerprint scanner on maximum brightness
  • Updated Lineage source
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200404-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200404-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

Previous versions:
2020-02-21
  • Fixed issue with microphone in some camera apps
  • Maybe fixed microphone issue in messengers
  • Added display Color Profile
  • Updated Lineage code
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200221-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200221-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-13
  • Fixed NFC in HCE mode. It used for payments apps such as Google Pay. To make Google Pay to work you still haave to use Magisk Hide
  • Redone light notification LED
Download
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200213-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200213-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-11
  • Switch to opensource kernel (please report if found any regression compared to previous build)
  • Lineage code updated
Download:
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200211-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200211-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-06
  • Fixed black screen on incoming call
  • Added DT2W (to enable got to Settings -> Display -> Tap to wake)
Download:
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200206-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200206-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-05
  • First public release
  • This release uses prebuilt kernel from ZUI 11.5.141, next version will use oss kernel
mailru: lineage-17.1-20200205-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200205-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

Previous versions:

How to install
You have to had ZUI 11.5.141 (Android 10 ) isntalled, bootloader unlocked and have TWRP installed

In TWRP clean Data if you coming from stock ROM and do Install of this ROM. If you need Google apps, intall opengapps from TWRP before first boot.

TWRP
twrp 3.3.1-1 built from source without any 3rd party hacks You can build same using twrp tree above. Data decryption, Backup and REstore for stock and custom ROMs supported.
gdrive: twrp-3.3.1-1-heart.img
mailru: twrp-3.3.1-1-heart.img

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][heart] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, ROM for the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Contributors
highwaystar_ru
Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_kernel_lenovo_sm8150

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5 Q
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-02-05
Last Updated 2020-02-05

Last edited:
Reactions: tametory and Psiaux

Abang_

Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone i just succesfully flashed this ROM and try to find googleapps?
I have been read that it should be installed before first boot from twrp but i didint find it anywhere in twpr?
How i can get the google apps to download and flash?

thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heyyo @rafman79 , I am the guy who is making those LineageOS 18.1 builds for heart. I do not own a heart, but I do own a zippo (Lenovo Z6 Pro) and I am the official maintainer of both TWRP and LineageOS for zippo. I saw there was a lack of maintainers for heart, so I decided to help since we have an sm8150-common tree made for the purpose of supporting zippo and heart.

Those builds are experimental since I can't test them myself (as mentioned, I don't own a heart), so there's still some work to still be done and progress is a little slow since all I can do is send out test builds and wait for someone to test them and report back and send me logcat.

Since I don't own a heart, that also means I can't maintain official builds for it, so my goal is to try and get it stable and working correctly and then someone who owns a heart will hopefully step up and maintain official builds for it...
    I tried to install your version "lineage-18.1-20210822-UNOFFICIAL-heart" but I failed. "lineage-18.1-20210822-UNOFFICIAL-heart-recovery.img" did not work... Unable to install rom through this recovery here. So I installed it with this "twrp-3.3.1-1-heart" but started a boot loop... I had ZUI version 11.5.223 (Android 10 ) before trying to install. On TWRP I cleared the Date and I installed open_gapps-arm64-11.0-pico-20210821 from TWRP before first boot. Sorry my english, i'm brazilian.
    Test14 build is up! I noticed camera bug was caused by an accidental blob kang in my camera stack that shouldn't be there which was overwriting the ZUI 12 zippo blobs for media and CDSP, but for fingerprint? I'll be keeping the 11.5.223 blobs since those were the proper fix for that.

for touchscreen gestures? It looks like I had some improper chown / chmod commands, so fixed those as I'm guessing that was the problem.

I'm also trying to adjust some bluetooth stuff too with blobs and manifest entries (like dropping QTI BT stack)

I also saw a bug in the recovery scripts to fix the symlink of partitions

Heyyo! The time has come! LineageOS 18.1 for heart with selinux enforcing and all major bugs including Bluetooth are fixed! (y) special thanks to Rob M for his work and testing and Dmitry Isakov for testing!

Please note! Device firmware 11.5.247 is required to run this. I have included a flasher for it here. Device firmware is separate from the ROM or data and it is safe to flash at anytime without risk of losing data.

The installation instructions are the same as zippo

Source code:

In closing... I recently lost the engine in my 2006 Dodge RAM 3500 with Cummins Turbo Diesel engine and if you enjoy my work on heart which I don't even own the device and worked on out of the kindness of my heart? Please send me a donation as any amount is appreciated

Thank you all! Hoping with the community's help that we can get heart on the LineageOS official devices list alongside zippo!
    @gontor can you please provide logs after attempting to install something with it? Enable ADB and then do

Code:
    adb pull /tmp/

and the tmp folder it pulls should have a recovery log in it
    is GPS location working on the @ThE_MarD ROM ? thanks
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What works:
    Calls/SMS/Mobile data
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    GPS
    Camera
    Audio
    Torchlight
    LED
    Fingerprint sensor (FOD)
    Slider function (Open slider - answer call or wakeup scren, close slider - end call.)
    Broken
    Permissive selinux
    On first start there is no ringtone and notification sound set, please set in Setting -> Sound
    You tell me

Source code:
    device : https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_lenovo_heart,
    kernel: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_kernel_lenovo_sm8150
    vendor: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_vendor_lenovo_heart
    twrp: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_device_lenovo_heart-twrp

2020-04-04
    • Updated Lineage source
    mailru: lineage-17.1-20200404-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
    gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200404-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

Previous versions:
    2020-02-21
    • Updated Lineage code
    mailru: lineage-17.1-20200221-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
    gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200221-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-13
    • Fixed NFC in HCE mode. It used for payments apps such as Google Pay. To make Google Pay to work you still haave to use Magisk Hide
    Download
    mailru: lineage-17.1-20200213-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
    gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200213-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-11
    • Switch to opensource kernel (please report if found any regression compared to previous build)
    • Lineage code updated
    Download:
    mailru: lineage-17.1-20200211-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
    gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200211-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-06
    • Fixed black screen on incoming call
    • Added DT2W (to enable got to Settings -> Display -> Tap to wake)
    Download:
    mailru: lineage-17.1-20200206-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
    gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200206-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

2020-02-05
    • First public release
    • This release uses prebuilt kernel from ZUI 11.5.141, next version will use oss kernel
    mailru: lineage-17.1-20200205-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip
    gdrive: lineage-17.1-20200205-UNOFFICIAL-heart.zip

Previous versions:

How to install
    You have to had ZUI 11.5.141 (Android 10 ) isntalled, bootloader unlocked and have TWRP installed

In TWRP clean Data if you coming from stock ROM and do Install of this ROM. If you need Google apps, intall opengapps from TWRP before first boot.

TWRP
    twrp 3.3.1-1 built from source without any 3rd party hacks You can build same using twrp tree above. Data decryption, Backup and REstore for stock and custom ROMs supported.
    gdrive: twrp-3.3.1-1-heart.img
    mailru: twrp-3.3.1-1-heart.img

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][heart] LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, ROM for the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT

Contributors
    highwaystar_ru
    Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/android_kernel_lenovo_sm8150

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5 Q
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-02-05
    Last Updated 2020-02-05
    2020-02-21
    • Updated Lineage code
    Links in first post
    Update

2020-04-04
    • Updated Lineage source
    2020-02-13
    any donation page link?

I think I must express my thanks for him

I believe this is the only rom we can use for z5 pro gt as usual