[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] LineageOS 17.0 [TITAN]

Search This thread

chuy19312

• Sep 12, 2019
    Now i see why when downgrading android, on some roms i couldn't connect to my own wifi until restarting some times and APNs were empty, in that case i will not install this rom anymore, also Lineage OS 17 and 17.1 roms have ram problems on some 2 GB RAM phones.

Enthused9801

Dec 6, 2016
    If anyone is interested in going back to an earlier version of android, I was able to get my wifi working again by restoring an older backup of a ROM that fully worked with wifi then installing the ROM after and it worked! I was so happy I was able to get it to work but I noticed only one SIM is detected still, under Baseband version there is only one number when there should be two. Might need to restore to stock to get that working again.

Saúl C.R

May 4, 2019
    Kind regards I request your support since I have difficulties to install the latest update of the Rom lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-titan, it does not allow me to install >> lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip.md5sum /// / [Magisk] WeebGApps-arm-arm64-10.0-4.0.3 <<< it marks an error in these two files, I use the TWRP version 3.5.2_9-0, could you indicate the correct installation or step by step --- -> (error 1 and error 123) in twrp .... the ROM if I can install it well but those last two cannot, how is the procedure ???? ....

chuy19312

• Sep 12, 2019
    Kind regards I request your support since I have difficulties to install the latest update of the Rom lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-titan, it does not allow me to install >> lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip.md5sum /// / [Magisk] WeebGApps-arm-arm64-10.0-4.0.3 <<< it marks an error in these two files, I use the TWRP version 3.5.2_9-0, could you indicate the correct installation or step by step --- -> (error 1 and error 123) in twrp .... the ROM if I can install it well but those last two cannot, how is the procedure ???? ....

Try downgrading your TWRP recovery version to twrp-3.3.1-0-titan.img, also you need to flash lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip not the .md5sum file, also for WeebGApps you need to install rom, reboot then go to TWRP again and flash magisk to flash the WeebGApps zip

For an magisk independent Gapps, you can install OpenGApps but first you have to use the TWRP file manager, go to system/system/product/app/LatinIME and move LatinIME.apk to internal storage, then flash Gapps and delete GoogleTTS from system/system/app then move LatinIME.apk again to system/system/product/app/LatinIME

luigge

motog2ndgenuser

May 15, 2021
    If anyone is interested in going back to an earlier version of android, I was able to get my wifi working again by restoring an older backup of a ROM that fully worked with wifi then installing the ROM after and it worked! I was so happy I was able to get it to work but I noticed only one SIM is detected still, under Baseband version there is only one number when there should be two. Might need to restore to stock to get that working again.
    Thanks for sharing your expirience, I'm having the same issue but unfortunately I don't have any older backup to use it.
    I suppose that your previous backup contained personal data. If that's the case ,do you know if there's any place when we can get a "clean" backup to perform this process?

Regarding the process you did, does the newer ROM need to be just a new version of the backup? Or a clean flash on any ROM (excluding Android 10 ones) would work?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Uploaded new los test build for you guys.!!
      PS : Was feeling free so i thought why not.

Link : https://mega.nz/folder/ulkUxIwY#L0elAazWzWOwfGVYV2KQQg

los upstream
      April 2021 patch included.
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
      • Bluetooth
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Dual-SIM
      • Wi-Fi
      • Camera
      • Video Recording
      • Video Playback
      • Audio ( Record and Playback )
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • Led
      • Offline Charging

What's not working :
      • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and gapps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build and gapps
      • Reboot
      Downloads :

Note: Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues, you have been warned.

Reporting Bugs
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
      Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
      What is your--
      Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
      Lineage version:
      Lineage Download url:
      Gapps version:

Did you--
      wipe:
       restore with titanium backup:
      reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
      a task killer:
      a non-stock kernel:
      LineageSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
      Dual SIM:
      other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
      Credits :

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
      RenanQueiroz
      Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/

ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-11-04
      Last Updated 2019-11-04
      Hello Guys,
      Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G2 2014 aka. Titan.
      Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ulkUxIwY!L0elAazWzWOwfGVYV2KQQg

New build with june patch is up.
      Hello,

A New build is uploaded for you guys.
      August 2020 Security Patch merged.
      LineageOS Upstream.

https://mega.nz/folder/ulkUxIwY#L0elAazWzWOwfGVYV2KQQg

Regards
      ps_minky16
      Hello guys.
      An unofficial LineageOS 17.1 build for Titan have been uploaded.
      You can find the build here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j1KYagqDYks-jdilFrP8Jgt2RpSSQFJx?usp=sharing
      Hello Guys,
      Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G2 2014 aka. Titan.
      Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ulkUxIwY!L0elAazWzWOwfGVYV2KQQg

Hello guys,
      A new build have been uploaded.
      Sorry for the delay
      Regards
      ps_minky16
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode