[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Maple] Pixel Experience Plus edition [AOSP] [Final]

Search This thread

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Xiaomi Poco F1
@NYGGAZ did you performed full wipe before installing the rom?(system cache dalvik data) and flash gapps after rom installed @rcmiku by gapps included do you mean you added them in latest version or they always been there(core gapps I mean)?
now I manage. I followed the instructions on the first page but this is not good. I arrive installed the rom. but with the errors in twrp. I tried many things. the only way that it works is with data format errors in twrp. all i have tried now is not starting the rom.

Envoyé de mon G8142 en utilisant Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

next time I try the bro @xrenoix procedure which seems more correct to me. for the moment I'm staying on the April 29 version.

Envoyé de mon G8142 en utilisant Tapatalk

Indashio

Oct 24, 2014
Ok i fix my problem with Assistant 2.0 On telegram group pixel experience you nedd search and download Coral-10-March.zip from people on the group. Open and change fingerprint from march to october or leave march if you want When you flash this rom then gapps and magisk next step flash Coral-10-March.zip
Xperia must run as a Pixel 4 XL with first start. Now Assistant 2.0 working normally Without problems with slow operation but without all animation too Only colors at the bottom of the screen When you swipe your corner tell command to the assistant It works w continued conversation

Somone help me move gps joystick.apk to the root system ? I try with movetosd app but it not works With luckypatcher ok but the phone won't start up later after restart :( and i need delete joystick with twrp Android 10 blocks uploading files to the system?

Last edited:

hangneko21

Oct 2, 2013
SHAH ALAM
yes. one of the reason for bootloop for my case is sdcard corrupted. simple fix: put the sdcard into sdcard reader. insert into pc. it will automatically detect to fix and repairs. no need to format the sdcard. after everything finish(you can check the content of the sdcard is still there in pc) put it back into phone. profits

Indashio

Oct 24, 2014
If someone has problem with displays an interface in Google Assistant 2.0 Change false to true in quicksearchbox shared prefs gel.xml Change shared prefs folder permission 551 On Xperia xz Premium before I have only line without text after change false to true I see interface with words when use continued conversation

Last edited:

Shujath

Recognized Developer
Feb 17, 2015
Hyderabad
Awesome ROM....
SMOOTH AF, Good Job Dev............

Only problem I have with my Dual Sim model is only one sim is getting detected, Same problem on other Custom Roms as well so not an issue with this one.....

Suggestion : Whenver you are updating the ROM add a new POST on this thread with the changelog so that we will be informed about the updates.

Thanks Again,
Shujath.

Reactions: Hakkinen3K

Hakkinen3K

Mar 30, 2014
Santiago
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Awesome ROM....
SMOOTH AF, Good Job Dev............

Only problem I have with my Dual Sim model is only one sim is getting detected, Same problem on other Custom Roms as well so not an issue with this one.....

Suggestion : Whenver you are updating the ROM add a new POST on this thread with the changelog so that we will be informed about the updates.

Thanks Again,
Shujath.

Hello.

What about sound? YouTube, media, ringtone, etc is louder? And audio from video recording?

Thanks.

Sent from my Sony G8142 using XDA Labs

lynxlok94

May 21, 2013
Does anyone have issues with very low microphone volume when on wired earphones?

And as reported before, DT2W stops working if the phone screen has been off for a while, not that long, like 10 minutes or so.

Last edited:

lynxlok94

May 21, 2013

Sorry if I'm mistaken but these values seem to be for phone microphone?
My issue is with the earphone microphone when plugged into a wired earphone.
I've had the same issue on 2 different earphones.
I'm just wondering if it's the earphones' limitations as their sensitivity seems to be very low.
My mouth needs to be very near to the microphone hole, near enough to cause noise from breathing.

colotath

Apr 16, 2020
Phone is detected as 8142 with dual sim, Problem with sd Card detection.
i have 8141 single sim.
Followed different ways to install.
no success

hangneko21

Oct 2, 2013
SHAH ALAM
Hello. Can anybody help me with the Xperia Camera app? it crash and cannot open up. i try to add widgets camera and suddenly it fc.

99WtIo3.jpg

Jujub

Apr 30, 2020
Bologna
Hi, since IMS is not working, are video calls /voice messages etc able to work?

I wanted to ask the same question. Has anyone tried VoIP services like audio and video calls? And if so are they working?
I'd really like to check this new ROM but first I'd like to know if these things work since for me are essential! thanks in advance for anyone with the feedback :)

lynxlok94

May 21, 2013
I wanted to ask the same question. Has anyone tried VoIP services like audio and video calls? And if so are they working?
I'd really like to check this new ROM but first I'd like to know if these things work since for me are essential! thanks in advance for anyone with the feedback :)

I did try just using video call and voice call on Messenger.
Voice call works fine
Video call however echoes a lot, with looping of audio cause I'm testing with another phone nearby, but the other phone doesn't get echo issues.
Curious if anyone else more experience with this.
Anyway it doesn't affect me much because this is my secondary phone which I use at home for entertainment only :)

Reactions: Jujub

Deevun39

Aug 30, 2016
I'm having an issue where i can send SMS messages but not receive them. I have a G8141 single SIM and the ROM is of course a G8142, the SIM status is showing as disconnected and I cannot download APN settings from my provider directly. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience UNoffical for Xperia XZ Premium [maple]

Stop update

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    IMS does not work.
    Forceencrypt is disable

Download

GoogleDrive

twrp-3.3.1-0-maple

Changelog
    fix google map
    disable IMS
    Support double tap to wake from @sjll
    SELinux enforcing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Installation instructions
    Flash latest Pie firmware with Newflasher.
    Flash latest TWRP.
    Boot the firmware fully once.
    Reboot in recovery wipe internal storage and format data
    Flash the ROM (Magisk Optional ) Reboot

Special thanks to @derf elot and @modpunk for most of the for work on the yoshino platform.
    Special thanks to @Myself5 for work on the maple

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Really solid mate! Love that the stock camera is included. Everything seems to work, except maps causes screen to screw up and you need to reboot with the button combo to get out of it. (Using an old version for now is a good workaround) But thats on every xzp rom using these trees, not just yours ;).
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.
    Hey @rcmiku ...can you add this to your maps fixing kernel so that we can also have dt2w.

https://github.com/shoey63/android_...mmit/ddf45703f86acfbdc1b64997e8a0e9d82210ccf8
    Has been added in the new version
    Really solid mate! Love that the stock camera is included. Everything seems to work, except maps causes screen to screw up and you need to reboot with the button combo to get out of it. (Using an old version for now is a good workaround) But thats on every xzp rom using these trees, not just yours ;).
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.

Try this kernel,I use the latest google map and it works https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jmc3pjO2rsleapeEQuwsAwpekDkVLQ6d
    Camera Sony fully working ? With slowmotion ? And what with sound quality ? Sony headphones with Noise Cancelling make sense ? I bet on good sound quality on Xperia when i buy Sony smartphones and headphones How does it look like ?

yes, Camera Sony in this ROM is fully working even in 960fps slowmotion.
    Sound quality is very good with stereo speakers and 2 microphones.
    I haven't had a chance to test the phone with noise canceling headphones but i think the phone does very well by supporting aptxHD for headphones.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone