-The SD card does not detect it.
-Netflix and Prime Video when leaving the video
causes reset.
-It doesn't work Ok Google
-The phone camera button does not work

Jujub

Apr 30, 2020
Bologna
I did try just using video call and voice call on Messenger.
Voice call works fine
Video call however echoes a lot, with looping of audio cause I'm testing with another phone nearby, but the other phone doesn't get echo issues.
Curious if anyone else more experience with this.
Anyway it doesn't affect me much because this is my secondary phone which I use at home for entertainment only :)

Thanks for trying! Yeah actually if anyone had more experience that would be great! Cause as far as I read (I'm a noob actually so may be wrong) IMS services are like a base on which VoIP is built, so echo could be due to that...

By the way, is the developer going to further develop this ROM? That would be awesome ^^

Alex5699

Apr 14, 2013
St Johns
i have a very usual problem after clean install wipe and everything , first boot ask for password ???? im using open gapps arm64 10 could that be the prob? because the first stock but was fine with no password placed or ask but after flashing this rom and gapps and reboot it ask for password before fully boot

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay
i have a very usual problem after clean install wipe and everything , first boot ask for password ???? im using open gapps arm64 10 could that be the prob? because the first stock but was fine with no password placed or ask but after flashing this rom and gapps and reboot it ask for password before fully boot

Format data in twrp. Press wipe, down the bottom is a button with format data.

Reactions: Alex5699

Alex5699

Apr 14, 2013
St Johns
anyone else has issues with the display ? semi negative look with pink dragged edges around the images ? i like to rom but the display be acting up even after restart

Videtti

May 1, 2020
anyone else has issues with the display ? semi negative look with pink dragged edges around the images ? i like to rom but the display be acting up even after restart

im not problem with the screen, Tested on Display Tester app and the SD card works perfect when insert a microsd.
Only Netflix and Prime Video freeze after full screen videos.

Any solution to OK GOOGLE detect??

Alex5699

Apr 14, 2013
St Johns
im not problem with the screen, Tested on Display Tester app and the SD card works perfect when insert a microsd.
Only Netflix and Prime Video freeze after full screen videos.

Any solution to OK GOOGLE detect??

ok google still doesnt work for me, someone here mentioned a new kernel

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

The experience was smooth and the feeling was like a pixel in my hands :D.. thank u mate :fingers-crossed: :good:
Until now i had a problem with color profile "Vivid" After a period of use the screen colors mixing occurs ..

how did u fix this ?
or did u

Alex5699

Apr 14, 2013
St Johns
this is my method to install i hope this helps anyone, btw the reason for bootloop or freezing its because of encryption, if you follow the instructions and perform a first time boot from stock you are automatically encrypted and this is why you are unable to wipe data etc, if you already booted to stock for the first time and then reboot to flash ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Maple] Pixel Experience Plus edition [AOSP]. here are the steps

1. Twrp--> wipe--> click on the Format Data tab
2. Reboot Twrp it will ask to reintall trwp swipe to accept
3. Twrp---> wipe---> advance wipe tab--> select everything except system and wipe them
4. reboot twrp and flash ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Maple] Pixel Experience Plus edition [AOSP]

Reactions: Jujub

ashharadnan

May 8, 2020
4k resolution

I'm new to the XDA community and this is pretty much my first flash, so bear with me. This is an amazing ROM ngl, fully-featured and most of the things are stable, thankyou so much for this port. One thing that's been bugging me is the ROM is treating my display as 1080p rather than 4k. Through ADB, i tried changing the screensize and density using wm size 2160x3840 and wm density 809, and everything changed fine, but the usable touch area is limited to the top left 1080p. Is there a way to change the touch area to use all 2160p through adb? If not then I'm also okay with editing the ROM to make this work, just need to know where to look/edit parameters. (I tried looking into build.prop, but cant find anything useful there)

PS: The system reports a default size of 1080p, so maybe changing this default to 2160p somehow can fix this? Just a thought.

Jujub

Apr 30, 2020
Bologna
Review of my installation

Hello if you have bootloop
1 flash firmware stock with newflasher 20 check no (n) at all question
2 not boot firmware stock (encrypt data) flash twrp with fastboot
3 Boot in recovery flash PE without Addon no gapps no magisk
4 wipe data and cache and dalvik cache
5 reboot without install twrp app check no install

Thanks mate, this one was the best procedure I found up to now! I will share some problems I found during my installation (who knows they may be useful?)

The first time I tried the flash with no Gapps and Magisk but I got into the damn bootloop. After that I flashed Open Gapps pico and it worked... Maybe that was one problem. Besides, as @xrenoix mentioned, it is very important to wipe data, cache and dalvik cache. After flashing Gapps I forgot to wipe everything and got the bootloop anyway, but after cleaning it worked fine.

As for Magisk, I didn't flash it at first but I wanted it, so I did flash it after booting up the phone. WRONG. Don't do it. This resulted in my SIM card not being detected and I found no way to make it work, aside from flashing everything over again... When I flashed PE, Gapps and Magisk all together the SIM card got detected! However, it takes a little time now (~ 1/2 minutes) but not a big deal :)

lynxlok94

May 21, 2013
Thanks mate, this one was the best procedure I found up to now! I will share some problems I found during my installation (who knows they may be useful?)

The first time I tried the flash with no Gapps and Magisk but I got into the damn bootloop. After that I flashed Open Gapps pico and it worked... Maybe that was one problem. Besides, as @xrenoix mentioned, it is very important to wipe data, cache and dalvik cache. After flashing Gapps I forgot to wipe everything and got the bootloop anyway, but after cleaning it worked fine.

As for Magisk, I didn't flash it at first but I wanted it, so I did flash it after booting up the phone. WRONG. Don't do it. This resulted in my SIM card not being detected and I found no way to make it work, aside from flashing everything over again... When I flashed PE, Gapps and Magisk all together the SIM card got detected! However, it takes a little time now (~ 1/2 minutes) but not a big deal :)
You shouldn't have to flash gapps on the latest 0430 version

Reactions: xueyaotianxia

Alex5699

Apr 14, 2013
St Johns
did anyone get sony album apk to work ? i install music and album even tho google playstore says its already installed but i just dont see it in my app draw.. music works fine but album start and just close without any error ..

Videtti

May 1, 2020
and we need the port of Xperia XZ3 camera with all ops....

Netflix DONT work in gesture mode, the app freeze. Works with 3 classic nav buttons.

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Xiaomi Poco F1
and we need the port of Xperia XZ3 camera with all ops....

Netflix DONT work in gesture mode, the app freeze. Works with 3 classic nav buttons.
this is not true. works very well. I have a video but don't work here Screenshot_20200513-225748714.jpg

Envoyé de mon G8142 en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience UNoffical for Xperia XZ Premium [maple]

Stop update

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    IMS does not work.
    Forceencrypt is disable

Download

GoogleDrive

twrp-3.3.1-0-maple

Changelog
    fix google map
    disable IMS
    Support double tap to wake from @sjll
    SELinux enforcing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Installation instructions
    Flash latest Pie firmware with Newflasher.
    Flash latest TWRP.
    Boot the firmware fully once.
    Reboot in recovery wipe internal storage and format data
    Flash the ROM (Magisk Optional ) Reboot

Special thanks to @derf elot and @modpunk for most of the for work on the yoshino platform.
    Special thanks to @Myself5 for work on the maple

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Really solid mate! Love that the stock camera is included. Everything seems to work, except maps causes screen to screw up and you need to reboot with the button combo to get out of it. (Using an old version for now is a good workaround) But thats on every xzp rom using these trees, not just yours ;).
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.
    Hey @rcmiku ...can you add this to your maps fixing kernel so that we can also have dt2w.

https://github.com/shoey63/android_...mmit/ddf45703f86acfbdc1b64997e8a0e9d82210ccf8
    Has been added in the new version
    Really solid mate! Love that the stock camera is included. Everything seems to work, except maps causes screen to screw up and you need to reboot with the button combo to get out of it. (Using an old version for now is a good workaround) But thats on every xzp rom using these trees, not just yours ;).
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.

Try this kernel,I use the latest google map and it works https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jmc3pjO2rsleapeEQuwsAwpekDkVLQ6d
    Camera Sony fully working ? With slowmotion ? And what with sound quality ? Sony headphones with Noise Cancelling make sense ? I bet on good sound quality on Xperia when i buy Sony smartphones and headphones How does it look like ?

yes, Camera Sony in this ROM is fully working even in 960fps slowmotion.
    Sound quality is very good with stereo speakers and 2 microphones.
    I haven't had a chance to test the phone with noise canceling headphones but i think the phone does very well by supporting aptxHD for headphones.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone