[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Maple] Pixel Experience Plus edition [AOSP] [Final]

Search This thread

platypuzz

Jun 3, 2014
after trying several times, I conclude do not do the dalvik wipe & cache because it can cause a Sony camera error ... for magisk it seems not to use the Sony Dummy module and also stay away from modules that change the kernel because it can freeze all applications ... CMIIW
(Sorry english google translate) hhehehhe

hangneko21

Oct 2, 2013
SHAH ALAM
Same problem...

after trying several times, I conclude do not do the dalvik wipe & cache because it can cause a Sony camera error ... for magisk it seems not to use the Sony Dummy module and also stay away from modules that change the kernel because it can freeze all applications ... CMIIW
(Sorry english google translate) hhehehhe

Hi i have the sony camera error. From my experience, using the sony camera widget trigger the error. How do you recover back the sony camera function?do you flash back the rom?

platypuzz

Jun 3, 2014
Hi i have the sony camera error. From my experience, using the sony camera widget trigger the error. How do you recover back the sony camera function?do you flash back the rom?

Yaa... I flash stock rom and install PE again, just it for repair hhahahaha...
I use backup in twrp but useless..

Last edited:

javiwz

A huge thanks for the effort on this work, it's a great ROM, I got the pixel experience on the ROM, I'm a user of an old pixel, and it's the same feeling .
Just a few things, can we have the pixel ambient mode? And as I'm a Z5 user, I had Los 17.1 by tarkzim on my Z5, some features are awesome to get
I don't know if it is because it is not appropriate to have in pixel experience because pixel does not have it or ..
The possibility of putting your finger on the fingerprint scanner without pressing it to unlock
lock screen clock style

but anyway, it is a very good, smooth, good experience since pixel is the best of android in software, you have brought that best experience to our xzp so that it continues to last
long live our xzp !!

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

I haven't found out any issues after the installation of this ROM, but in the first reboot I found a message like this in white letters and black background
your software cannot be checked for corruption
The procedure I have followed has been the following
- put PE and Magisk in to external sdcard
- Flash the firmware with all the files, no delete anything(I have delete the simlock)
- Flash twrp with fastboot I used the 3.2.1 and it just work
boot in to twrp and the message in white letters and black appeared
"your software cannot be checked for corruption please lock the bootloader"
- wipe data cache dalvik, flash the PE and Magisk
- Reboot to system not install the twrp apps
It works but I am a little worried since before I had the message of "your system has been modified and it can't be trust"when I boot the phone, now it has changed...
It may be for not having fully booted into firmware? If I flash the fw somedays and fully boot into it, the message will back to the old one?
My device is G8141, but after the ROM it has changed to G8142, does it matters?
Regarding

javiwz

Hello, someone help me, please !!!
I am having a problem with this ROM, I have had it for a few days before, and very happy, but now it is giving many errors !!!
I have installed the ROM without the memory cards and sim cards inserted, all good, after configuring everything, I have turned off and inserted the cards, when it restarts, it configures the cards and it restarts automatically over and over again when it starts to configure sdcard, the card sim is not detected !!
What need I do??
Thanks

xueyaotianxia

Aug 9, 2016
Hello, someone help me, please !!!
I am having a problem with this ROM, I have had it for a few days before, and very happy, but now it is giving many errors !!!
I have installed the ROM without the memory cards and sim cards inserted, all good, after configuring everything, I have turned off and inserted the cards, when it restarts, it configures the cards and it restarts automatically over and over again when it starts to configure sdcard, the card sim is not detected !!
What need I do??
Thanks

I always had my sim and sd card inserted into the phone when flashing...never had any problems. Perhaps you can try putting them in when flashing?

When a recorder video from the camera app, of any other, is played in album, the video starts to play but with a message in front of it: the video cannot be played. Anyone had this error and a solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210502-144756561.jpg
    Screenshot_20210502-144756561.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience UNoffical for Xperia XZ Premium [maple]

Stop update

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    IMS does not work.
    Forceencrypt is disable

Download

GoogleDrive

twrp-3.3.1-0-maple

Changelog
    fix google map
    disable IMS
    Support double tap to wake from @sjll
    SELinux enforcing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Installation instructions
    Flash latest Pie firmware with Newflasher.
    Flash latest TWRP.
    Boot the firmware fully once.
    Reboot in recovery wipe internal storage and format data
    Flash the ROM (Magisk Optional ) Reboot

Special thanks to @derf elot and @modpunk for most of the for work on the yoshino platform.
    Special thanks to @Myself5 for work on the maple

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Really solid mate! Love that the stock camera is included. Everything seems to work, except maps causes screen to screw up and you need to reboot with the button combo to get out of it. (Using an old version for now is a good workaround) But thats on every xzp rom using these trees, not just yours ;).
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.
    Hey @rcmiku ...can you add this to your maps fixing kernel so that we can also have dt2w.

https://github.com/shoey63/android_...mmit/ddf45703f86acfbdc1b64997e8a0e9d82210ccf8
    Has been added in the new version
    Really solid mate! Love that the stock camera is included. Everything seems to work, except maps causes screen to screw up and you need to reboot with the button combo to get out of it. (Using an old version for now is a good workaround) But thats on every xzp rom using these trees, not just yours ;).
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.

Try this kernel,I use the latest google map and it works https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jmc3pjO2rsleapeEQuwsAwpekDkVLQ6d
    Camera Sony fully working ? With slowmotion ? And what with sound quality ? Sony headphones with Noise Cancelling make sense ? I bet on good sound quality on Xperia when i buy Sony smartphones and headphones How does it look like ?

yes, Camera Sony in this ROM is fully working even in 960fps slowmotion.
    Sound quality is very good with stereo speakers and 2 microphones.
    I haven't had a chance to test the phone with noise canceling headphones but i think the phone does very well by supporting aptxHD for headphones.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone