Pixel Experience Plus for Realme U1What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.
13. USB Tethering
15. Offline Charging
1. Selinux is permissive.
2. Video codec issue in all Chromium based browsers. Check 4th post for fix.
1. Take a backup of your data.
2. Clean flash is recommended as of now.
3. Flash the shared TWRP only.
4. Always flash latest build.
5. Always read 2nd and 3rd posts.
1. Clean Flash is recommended, Install TWRP or Orange Fox Recoveryand enter into it.
2. Format Data and Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage.
3. Reboot to TWRP.
4. Flash Pixel Experience Plus ROM (Gapps are included).
5. Flash Magisk (v20.3 is recommended and is optional).
6. Wipe Cache and Dalvik after flashing.
7. Reboot to system and first boot will take time.
8. Done, you are in Pixel Experience Plus ROM and enjoy.
1. In our testing only few versions of Magisk are working. So use the shared one only.
2. Working magisk versions:
Original - 20.1 and 20.3
Phh based - 20.3
3. Don't update magisk binary (you can update app though).
4. Use the shared TWRP only and dont use others (testings are based on the shared TWRP).
5. ROM is now stable for daily use, enjoy.
- Pixel Experience Plus: 10+
- Security Patch Level: August 2020
- ROM Device Tree: https://github.com/buddi56/Pixel_Experience_device_Realme_RMX1831
- TWRP Device Tree: https://github.com/buddi56/android_device_realme_RMX1831
- Kernel Source Code: Prebuilt Kernel
[STABLE][ROM][10.0]Pixel Experience 10+ ROM for Realme U1 [RMX1831/33]
2. GSI Community
3. Dev Alhaj
13.TECH THAKUR 1M
1. Realme and Oppo,
2. Google and Android,
3. Lineage OS, Pixel Experience and other Open source ROM developers,
4. XDA Developers.
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: C.20 (Latest Version)
Based On: AOSP
Release Date: 12-07-2020
Last Updated: 18-08-2020