• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][tb8504f/x] crDroid 6.x for Lenovo TAB4 8

Search This thread
Aug 1, 2016
For sound(voice ) you should go with viper4android.
All los based roms have green thumbnail issue according to my experiences.
And restarting of apps on task switch is due to low memory(setting>system>developer>memory only 400-500mb free for task other than system):-solution may be help you :- try to use less customization , clean ram and remove unnecessary tasks , kill background services and tasks.
And yes notification light not working except in charging case.
I have tried v4u before (in RR and Los 17) but its nothing in comparison with Dolby sound (high sound)
nd Notification light is not working in all condition even while charging (but was working in RR and LOS before),, may be something went wrong while installing crD by myself !!

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
Also, android 11 is available for this device now!
Just be sure to read the known issues too...

I have tried v4u before (in RR and Los 17) but its nothing in comparison with Dolby sound (high sound)
nd Notification light is not working in all condition even while charging (but was working in RR and LOS before),, may be something went wrong while installing crD by myself !!
I don't know why you don't like V4A try different driver(i am using super driver 2.3.4.0 you can use latest one) and try with ddc,convolver ,extra loud ,output gain.

ImTherious

Dec 8, 2013
Update - 08/12/2021
Download
  • August 2021 security patch
  • Fixed some screen recorder crashes
You guys are spoiling us!

Clean flash, works like a charm.
- WiFi, Bluetooth both work
- Settings work fine
- I don't use audio much on this tablet, so can't comment on Dolby...

Just a note for people from North America, the stock ROM had no FM radio access, but all these custom ROMs enabled them!

Only sad now that I won't be on the Resurrection ROM thread!

Last edited:

adazem009

Please try to flash Permissiver (switch to permissive SELinux) and check if the issue is still there.
Thanks dev for reply
But switching to selinux does not work
Screenshot_20210901-183139985.jpg

Providing log file when selinux permissive : https://mega.nz/#!IAYjFAhS!BorJR8hp3BIMk0dh6Sh6VbETlpgbmfDuq-C_HTiWhCU

darknum

Apr 20, 2011
Hi, I got this tablet recently and I managed to get TWRP working but by my fault made a system wipe. Problem is my device is shown as tb_8504X , this underscore is preventing me from installing update. I tried changing updater-script and rezipping but TWRP gives Invalid zip file format error. I tried several times, different zip methods, different software etc. All fail.
I got stuck here just because of a typo...

Top Liked Posts