• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][tb8504f/x] crDroid 6.x for Lenovo TAB4 8

Search This thread

Hausemaster

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I got this tablet recently and I managed to get TWRP working but by my fault made a system wipe. Problem is my device is shown as tb_8504X , this underscore is preventing me from installing update. I tried changing updater-script and rezipping but TWRP gives Invalid zip file format error. I tried several times, different zip methods, different software etc. All fail.
I got stuck here just because of a typo...
Use QFIL and flash the latest firmware, the latest one should end with 31...

adazem009

Hi, I got this tablet recently and I managed to get TWRP working but by my fault made a system wipe. Problem is my device is shown as tb_8504X , this underscore is preventing me from installing update. I tried changing updater-script and rezipping but TWRP gives Invalid zip file format error. I tried several times, different zip methods, different software etc. All fail.
I got stuck here just because of a typo...
I think that's a problem with the TWRP build you're using. Try to flash the ROM in a different TWRP.

Krakkr901

Apr 20, 2020
I am unable to boot is there any step missing from installation process same thing happened with me on both rr and crdroid I am stuck on boot animation after rebooting help me please do I need to do anything after installing the rom zip?

Krakkr901

Apr 20, 2020
You should format the data partition in twrp
Did that I am still not able to boot the rom I am coming from stock installed twrp and wiped everything except boot and sd card then I installed rr but it stuck on boot animation then I tried to boot rr with gapps Pico arm64 10 still fail then I downloaded crdroid same problem persist even tho I do clean flash everytime did I do something wrong ? Twrp version 3.2.3-0

Last edited:

adazem009

Did that I am still not able to boot the rom I am coming from stock installed twrp and wiped everything except boot and sd card then I installed rr but it stuck on boot animation then I tried to boot rr with gapps Pico arm64 10 still fail then I downloaded crdroid same problem persist even tho I do clean flash everytime did I do something wrong ? Twrp version 3.2.3-0
You're probably still using Android N firmware. Make sure to upgrade to Oreo first.

Top Liked Posts