• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][tb8504f/x] crDroid 6.x for Lenovo TAB4 8

Search This thread
Update
Download

• September 2021 security patch
Hey dev after flashing this build, i am getting lag issue😐 and browsers killed☹️ automatically. This update ruined the Crdroid smoothness experience 😩
And after restart tab says "there is a internal problem to rom contact your developer"😟.
Else everything is working perfectly.
Edit : everything fixed after flashing this build again

Last edited:

armorer243

Apr 5, 2008
I installed it and it worked great for a few weeks. LOVED IT!

However, something has gone sideways. The storage filled up, SD card got corrupted, and when I tried to wipe and reinstall it crashes when setting up the manditory face unlock. I can't complete the reinstall, so I switched to a Lineage 17 ROM that seems to work.

Can we set it up without the face unlock and just a PIN? The face unlock seems to be the hangup and I don't really want it anyway.

adazem009

I installed it and it worked great for a few weeks. LOVED IT!

However, something has gone sideways. The storage filled up, SD card got corrupted, and when I tried to wipe and reinstall it crashes when setting up the manditory face unlock. I can't complete the reinstall, so I switched to a Lineage 17 ROM that seems to work.

Can we set it up without the face unlock and just a PIN? The face unlock seems to be the hangup and I don't really want it anyway.
I think it depends on the GApps package you're using. Try a different package, maybe it won't force the face unlock.

Top Liked Posts