[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Whyred] LineageOS 17.1 [2020/03/07][OTA]

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
raghuvarma331.github.io

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About LineageOS

LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Whats working?
Ril
Wifi
Mobile data
Double tap to wake
Double tap to sleep
Adaptive brightness
Dark theme
Ambient display
Flash light
Sound / vibration
Camera
Volte
Selinux - permissive
Fingerprint

Known issues

comment below if you face any bugs

FLASH GAPPS

Installation procedure

Note 1 - OTA program included so you people will receive Over the air updates via software updater app
Note 2 - Always flash latest MIUI-11 stock ROM & flash my builds :)

Clean flash instructions

• Download my twrp image from download section
  • Download rom.zip
  • Download gapps.zip
  • fastboot flash recovery nameofthetwrp.img
  • fastboot boot nameofthetwrp.img
  • Now copy nameofthetwrp.img in to internal storage and select install , select install image , select nameofthetwrp.img and select recovery swipe to flash
  • Flash magisk.zip for twrp permenent
  • Now press reboot and press recovery.( Now you will boot in to twrp again with permenent )
  • Click on wipe
  • Select format data
  • Type yes & press reboot and press recovery
  • Now you will boot in to twrp and select wipe , select advance wipe & select all except sdcard and swipe to wipe ( for clean flash )
  • flash rom.zip
  • flash gapps.zip
  • Reboot system

Credits
*Thanks to my Contributor Hritik utekar who supported from back and worked hard to get this brand new OTA Updater application
* LineageOS & CO (For Source Code)
* All the authors

Do you like my work? Show your support here https://www.paypal.me/Raghu107 :) Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

Jehonan

Apr 27, 2018
Great! Can we also get original Lineage OS recovery image from build directory? It will be nice to have completely Lineage OS solution, at least in my book. Thank You in advance and i'm sorry if i ask something stupid, but as you all I believe know, there is no stupid questions, just stupid ... :) Anyhow, thank You on all Your hard work and enough bravery to publish this great ROM You have build!

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
raghuvarma331.github.io
Great! Can we also get original Lineage OS recovery image from build directory? It will be nice to have completely Lineage OS solution, at least in my book. Thank You in advance and i'm sorry if i ask something stupid, but as you all I believe know, there is no stupid questions, just stupid ... :) Anyhow, thank You on all Your hard work and enough bravery to publish this great ROM You have build!
Pleasures All Mine &

Q.Lineage OS recovery image from build directory? A. Yes I will provide In Next Build

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone