[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][G95xF/FD] CarbonROM CR-8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Vaughnn

Jun 2, 2017
IfblItr.png

CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Disclaimer:
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Support:
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ
3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
4) Join our Discord server! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quicker responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.

Bugs
  • Signal bar on 3G is empty
  • Screen Cast
  • Selinux permissive

Install Instructions:
  1. Download the latest build
  2. Reboot to recovery
  3. Wipe system, data, and cache
  4. Flash the latest build (and gapps, optional)
  5. Reboot

Downloads:

Join the Telegram support chat
GitHub

Thanks to
@Stricted
@Myself5
And the CarbonROM team

XDA:DevDB Information
CarbonROM G950F/FD & G955F/FD, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S8

Contributors
Vaughnn, Stricted
Source Code: https://github.com/exynos8895

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2020-03-01
Last Updated 2020-03-03

Mynouddin

Dec 31, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Disclaimer:
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Support:
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
4) Join our Discord server! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quicker responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.

Bugs
Signal bar on 3G is empty
Screen Cast
Selinux permissive

Install Instructions:
Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Wipe system, data, and cache
Flash the latest build (and gapps, optional)
Reboot

Downloads:
dreamlte : GDRIVE
dream2lte : coming soon

GitHub

Thanks to
@Stricted
@Myself5
And the CarbonROM team

Contributors
Vaughnn, Stricted
Source Code:https://github.com/exynos8895

Version Information

Created 2020-03-01
Last Updated 2020-03-01
Waiting for s8 plus

kidd25

Apr 19, 2014
IfblItr.png

Disclaimer:

Support:

Bugs
  • Screen Cast
  • Selinux permissive

Install Instructions:
  2. Reboot to recovery
  5. Reboot

Downloads:
  • dreamlte : GDRIVE
  • dream2lte : coming soon

GitHub

Thanks to
@Stricted
@Myself5
And the CarbonROM team

Contributors
Vaughnn, Stricted

Version Information

Created 2020-03-01
Last Updated 2020-03-01

Bro... That link to S8 is dead...

kepetrov

May 1, 2010
Sofia
Hi there,
First thanks for the ROM!

I was using Carbon Rom on my old Xperia Phones and I was very delighted. I want to try this, but im using samsung dual messenger (its very important to me). Is there any way to work with this rom ?
Thanks!

Aug 21, 2009
Loving the rom so far. Very snappy. The only issue that I can't get RCS Chat feature to work. Any idea?

UPDATE: I got it to work by using the Google Message Beta apk instead. THX

Last edited:

Lukakuu

Mar 10, 2020
IfblItr.png

Disclaimer:

Support:

Bugs
  • Screen Cast
  • Selinux permissive

Install Instructions:
  2. Reboot to recovery
  5. Reboot

Downloads:

GitHub

Thanks to
@Stricted
@Myself5
And the CarbonROM team

Contributors
Vaughnn, Stricted

Version Information

Created 2020-03-01
Last Updated 2020-03-03

Tengo un problema... al hacer una llamada me sale:
"no se puede realizar la llamada porque no hay ninguna cuenta compatible para este tipo de llamadas"
AYUDAAAA

Lynx75

Oct 7, 2015
Excelent ROM

Very fast and stable. Is my current ROM on my dream2lte.
Thanks 4 ur work, developers!!!!!

IfblItr.png

Disclaimer:

Support:

Bugs
  • Screen Cast
  • Selinux permissive

Install Instructions:
  2. Reboot to recovery
  5. Reboot

Downloads:

GitHub

Thanks to
@Stricted
@Myself5
And the CarbonROM team

Contributors
Vaughnn, Stricted

Version Information

Created 2020-03-01
Last Updated 2020-03-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IfblItr.png

Disclaimer:

Support:

Bugs
    • Screen Cast
    • Selinux permissive

Install Instructions:
    2. Reboot to recovery
    5. Reboot

Downloads:

GitHub

Thanks to
    @Stricted
    @Myself5
    And the CarbonROM team

Contributors
    Vaughnn, Stricted

Version Information

Created 2020-03-01
    Last Updated 2020-03-03
    Build for S8+ is up.
    Sorry guys, i broke my s8, but i'll push out final build later next week probably. So, its EOL now