A11? If you mean Android 11, what ROM are you using?Wow! Amazing! A11 on my note 4 has brought it back to life. Thank you very much sir!
Just one little thing.
I don't seem to be able to find the setting for recent/back button light duration. They are constantly on.
I was able to set that with previous ROMs. Is it present here?
- 5GHz hotspot gives an error message when attempting to turn it on.- If NFC is turned off when the phone is booted up, the NFC toggle will freeze in the "off" position and remain off until the phone is rebooted. If NFC is turned on when the phone is booted up, the NFC toggle will function properly to turn NFC both on and off. However, if NFC is turned off and the phone is rebooted, this bug will reappear.- The 2nd SIM slot does not work in any trlteduos variant.- VoLTE is not supported, and will not be supported for the foreseeable future.- You tell us!
I am working with Havoc os 4.2. "No SIM detected" shows up every Now and Then after rebooting. In this case rebooting a second time everythig is ok again.It's someone, in the pass, has obtain error like "No Service" or "No SIM Detected" or somethings smiliar whit this roms ?
I have to ask because i have this issue whit stock lineageos 17.1......... but i don't have understand if it's a software bug or somethings similar.
omg... but in my case i have to reboot 3 or 4 times consecutive to back sim works.I am working with Havoc os 4.2. "No SIM detected" shows up every Now and Then after rebooting. In this case rebooting a second time everythig is ok again.
So don't shut down your OS, and everything keeps going.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"][B][U]General:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Material Design 2 UI Android R Style Screenrecord Dialog Rounded UI Inbuilt GApps (optional) Face Unlock Enhanced QS Battery Estimation Lockscreen Clocks Font Customisation Dark Theme Support for AOSP apps Notification LED Settings Pixel Lockscreen weather Signature Spoofing Micro-G support Lockscreen charging animation [SIZE="3"][B][U]Status Bar:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Clock & Date Settings Custom Logo Brightness Control Gesture Double Tap to Sleep Network Traffic Indicator Settings Carrier Label Settings Battery Icon Style/Percentage Settings Status Bar Icons Toggle HD/VoLTE Icon Toggle 4G/LTE Icon Toggle Data Disable Icon Toggle Roaming Indicator Toggle Small Mobile Type Icon Toggle Bluetooth Battery Status Toggle [SIZE="3"][B][U]Quick Settings:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Quick Pulldown Smart Pulldown Battery Estimates Toggle Background Opacity Background Blur Configuration Header Image Configuration QS Customisations Rows/Column Tile Title Vibrate on Touch Brightness Slider Customization Brightness Slider On Bottom/Top/Hidden Auto Brightness Icon Brightness Control Buttons QS Footer Customization Settings Icon Running Services Icon Edit Icon User Switcher Icon [SIZE="3"][B][U]Ambient Display:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Show/Hide Battery Level Ambient Options Always On Always On When Charging Wakeup On New Notifications Wakeup on New Music (Music Ticker) Sensor Based Screen Wakeup (Tilt/Hand Wave/Pocket) Double Tap for Ambient Display Ambient/Always On Display Brightness Configuration [SIZE="3"][B][U]Screen:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Corners Customisation Rounded Corner Radius Corner Content Padding Legacy App Scaling Force Higher Aspect Ratio for Selected Apps [SIZE="3"][B][U]Buttons:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Navigation Nav Bar Toggle System Navigation Type Arrows Keys Volume Buttons Swap Keys Volume Steps Long Press to Seek Tracks Keyboard Cursor Control Volume Rocker Wakeup Volume keys Answer Call Power Button Power Menu Customization Lockscreen Options Visibility on the Lockscreen Reboot Advanced Reboot Screenshot Option Screenrecord Screen-Off Torch Double Tap Power Button Long Press Power Button Back Gesture Arrow Animation toggle Long Swipe Type (Swipe and Hold/Swipe Edge to Edge) Long Swipe Timeout Long Left/Right Swipe Action Haptic Feedback toggle [SIZE="3"][B][U]Gestures:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Jump To Camera System Navigation Settings Prevent Ringing Gesture Swipe To Screenshot Touchscreen Gestures [SIZE="3"][B][U]Lockscreen:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Double Tap to Sleep Media Cover Art Media Cover Art Blur Level Music Visualiser Unlocking Pocket Detection Fingerprint Screen Off FOD Show Icon Recognizing Animation FP Authentication Vibration FP error Vibration Elements Customisation Status Bar Quick Settings Lock Icon Charging Info [SIZE="3"][B][U]Notifications:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Flashlight Blink for incoming call Blink for Call Waiting Screen Edge Lighting Customisation Status Bar Heads Up System FC Notifications Misc Kill App Button Noisy Notifications [SIZE="3"][B][U]Animations:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Animation Duration System Animation customization QS Tile Animation Customisation [SIZE="3"][B][U]Battery Saving:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Smart Pixels Suspend Actions [SIZE="3"][B][U]Miscellaneous:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Gaming Mode Wake Up on Charge Charging Animation Screenshot Type (Full/Partial) Adaptive Playback Playback Timeout (30sec/1min/2min/5min/10min) [SIZE="3"][B][U]Other Features:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Vibration & Haptics Customization LiveDisplay Notch Hide Settings Seperate ringtone for SIM1&2 Screen Refresh Rate (For Supported Devices) ALways On Display Smart Charging Theming Styles and Wallpapers Dark Theme Accent Colour Icon Shape [SIZE="3"][B][U]QS Tile Shortcuts:[/B][/U][/SIZE] Heads Up tile Caffeine tile CPU info tile Smart pixel tile Live Caption Screenrecord tile Gaming Mode tile Screenshot tile LTE tile Music Tile LiveDisplay Switch Data Card Tile Reboot Tile Reading Mode Gaming Mode Compass Sound Search Compass Tile [/SIZE]
For some reason I ain't able to Download. It's Says I have exceeded download quota.
Can someone upload the latest to 'MediaFire" thx
First off, your 9.0 was my favorite ROM for this device (SM-N910F). Best, most comprehensive extras set. I really liked it. However, the prior OS was just so unstable, after awhile, I had to abandon it. OS 10 seems rock solid. So, I was looking forward to your release. Thank you for that!
You asked for bugs.
- "Back To Kill" option for the back button does not work. Option is available in settings, but does nothing when you try to use it.
- No option to disable backlight keys (recents/menu and back buttons). The light is disabled once you select the option to activate the Navigation Bar, but not an individual option by itself (at least, not that I could find).
- Recents/Menu button does not function properly. I prefer the button to act, on short tap, as a menu button; and on long press as a recents button. First, there is no option for "short press". Second, I have long press as a "Recents" option and Double tap action as "No Action". The bug is that when I short press, the recents windows come up and when I long press the flashlight comes on. A second long press will turn the flashlight off.
REQUEST (If I'm not being too pushy): [CAVEAT: Only (can't stress this enough) ... ONLY if overall ROM stability is not decreased.
- I'd love to have the screen off animation options (really, CRT is the only one I use).
- I'd love it if the Navigation Bar depth of features could be in this version like they were in the 9.0 version. Also with the back and recents buttons still being active instead of disabled.
- And if possible (not sure if this was an option on version 9.0) if the status bar clock/date would allow for a color change of the letters/numbers that would be awesome.
Appreciate your efforts, man!
I've tried this ROM, currently I'm using Havoc 2.9 android 9, and curious why in 10 you've switched the default photo app to Photos Go? Is it the developers doing or is that just part of android 10?