[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy J6+ [j6primelte]

Search This thread

phampham

Jun 19, 2012
i can not find the gapp for Lineage 17.1 . Someone help me ?
i was try install Gapp on Lineage officcal but it have error:20 and 64
------
i solve it. download gapp by pc with arm architect.

Last edited:

James1221m

Oct 15, 2020
is there i can not find the gapp for Lineage 17.1 . link somewhere id like to find gapps before i de google my j6

TheAlmightyKO

Dec 24, 2020
Help none of my Sim card slots are working
Screenshot_20200317-170807_Settings.png

Reunomi

Jan 12, 2021
Does this rom supports 64 bits applications?, because thats the only problem i have with the original rom. In case this doesnt support it, do you know a place where i can find a custom rom for J6+ that supports 64 bits application?

I've been inactive for this device for quite some time now. I'll be back with updates and LineageOS 18.0 soon.

Hello! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this rom. It works beautifully for the most part, far better than stock :D Also excited for LOS 18.0!

For me, biometrics didn't work, and neither did encryption or SE linux. There was a volume issue that was mentioned earlier in the thread that I had as well, but other than that, nothing really went wrong that I can think of. (it would be nice if those things could be fixed for 18).

other than that, just wanted to say my appreciation :)

ataberkozen

Hello! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this rom. It works beautifully for the most part, far better than stock :D Also excited for LOS 18.0!

For me, biometrics didn't work, and neither did encryption or SE linux. There was a volume issue that was mentioned earlier in the thread that I had as well, but other than that, nothing really went wrong that I can think of. (it would be nice if those things could be fixed for 18).

other than that, just wanted to say my appreciation :)
You have to downgrade to Pie firmware if you want your fingerprint and encryption work.

Reactions: goodbetterbutter

gjzr2002

Jan 12, 2021
You have to downgrade to Pie firmware if you want your fingerprint and encryption work.
The option works for me, but I can't add my fingerprint because my fingerprint sensor is on the side of the device and the system takes as reference the variant that has the fingerprint sensor on the back.

Ammar Mamo

Nov 12, 2018
Damascus
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • GPS
  • NFC
  • Flashlight
  • Fingerprint Sensor
  • Mobicore keystore

Known issues:
  • VoLTE
  • Selinux is permissive

Instructions :
  • If you're on oreo, flash OneUI latest.
  • Download the latest build.
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build.
  • Optional: Flash GApps for Google Services and Magisk for root.
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy J6+ [j6primelte], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J6+

Contributors
ataberkozen
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: OneUI, U2
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Beta
Current Beta Version: 1.1
Beta Release Date: 2020-02-25

Created 2020-02-25
Last Updated 2020-03-10
isn't there updates since 2020 ???

Ammar Mamo

Nov 12, 2018
Damascus

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • GPS
  • NFC
  • Flashlight
  • Fingerprint Sensor
  • Mobicore keystore

Known issues:
  • VoLTE
  • Selinux is permissive

Instructions :
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy J6+ [j6primelte], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J6+

Contributors
ataberkozen

Version Information
Beta

Created 2020-02-25
Last Updated 2020-03-10
wifi says limited connection and it doesn't work
my phone is sm-j610f basic android version is updated to 10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
     */

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Flashlight
    • Fingerprint Sensor
    • Mobicore keystore

Known issues:
    • VoLTE
    • Selinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Contributors
    ataberkozen

Version Information

Created 2020-02-25
    Last Updated 2020-03-10
    Changelogs :
    Public Beta 3 - 18/03/2020 :
    • Fixed a issue which some users have broken ril.
    • Fixed a issue which some users have broken nfc.

Public Beta 2 - 10/03/2020 :
    • Merge Security Patch: 5 March 2020
    • Fix audio on second sim: @Geckyn
    • Fix FM Radio.
    • Fix torch releated issues.
    • Fix Mac Adress releated issues.
    • Fix MTP.
    • LineageOS Source Upstream.

Public Beta 1 - 26/02/2020 :
    • First public release.
    This rom is so smooth and fast. it's been a honor to helping this. Thanks for all u did.:good:
    Special Thanks :
    • @BarryBlackCat for non-stop, day and night testing builds.
    • @Geckyn for pointing out some stuff. Thanks man.
    I will NOT accept your bug report if you are using a custom kernel.
    I will NOT accept your bug report if you are using a modification (Like some magisk modules etc.).
    I will NOT check your bug report if you didn't provide any logs (Some bugs may will be checked).