[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 WiFi (SM-T800 - chagallwifi)

Search This thread

Angeloftheafterlife

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
I appear to be having a strange issue with the wifi on this (and other android 10) roms on my SM-T800.

I am able to see the network I want to connect to, but it keeps saying "password incorrect" even though I'm positive it is. This has happened on 8224Freak's Lineage 17.1 and crDroid builds as well, so I'm thinking its something to do with Lineage/android 10.

Has anyone else seen this/have any ideas?

edit: after some more testing, it looks like it has something to do with the security algo the network uses. I've tried "WPA2-PSK [AES]" and "WPA2-PSK + WPA-PSK[TKIP]" with no luck. If the network is unsecured, it works fine.

Last edited:

kolk11

May 12, 2011
Installed rom just fine and open gapps ARM android 10 Pico but apps like netflix wont work.
Device is not compatible...

Anyone?

fock-22

Sep 16, 2022
This is a plain build of LineageOS 17.1, with only minimal SELinux policy modifications to make the device work.
Hello minashokry,

would you mind sharing those as well as the specifics you used for the build? I think that's best to permanently revive those old (but quite capable!) devices.

~fock-22

Top Liked Posts