[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread

pinsb

Sep 9, 2011
London, UK
There's a lot of posts in this thread.....

Any chance someone could give a quick up to date summary of anything that isn't working?

For example if the mic isn't working it somewhat stops the tab being used for voice calls.

Thanks

Reactions: CessnaBroon

diablorg

Oct 5, 2021
hi everyone,

sorry for bad language. can someone help me to download gapps for and.10 ?

thanks

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, Auckland, New Zealand
hi everyone,

sorry for bad language. can someone help me to download gapps for and.10 ?

thanks
Do a quick Google search for Open Gapps. The gapps your looking for is ARM, Then choose which OS you have installed in your case Android 10. Then choose what type of gapps you want to install i.e Full Stock, Nano, Pico . Just tap on each type to get a idea of what your expecting to get installed.

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Do a quick Google search for Open Gapps. The gapps your looking for is ARM, Then choose which OS you have installed in your case Android 10. Then choose what type of gapps you want to install i.e Full Stock, Nano, Pico . Just tap on each type to get a idea of what your expecting to get installed.
Gapps will be downloaded as a Zip file that gets flash in TWRP. Usually its flashed straight after flashing the Custom Rom.
Dont worry if your've already installed the rom, just head back to Twrp and flash Gapps once done perform a factory reset "Format Data" in Twrp this is too ensure the system has a fresh start with gapps installed

sas_sas

Sep 13, 2007
İzmir
Hi all,
İf it is discussed and responded the below issue pls forgive me.

Before I go further I want to know if we can return to LinageOS 14.x from linage OS 17.x and CrDroid 6.21 Flashing?

Armin-T805

Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone;at first I 'm gonna thank this great forum and its developers,I've had this tablet (t805) for couple of years and it runs well but I wanted to upgrade it,several days ago I installed lineage os 17.1 and everything was smooth but mobile data didn't work,maybe I made a mistake somewhere,I'll mention the steps I did,please help me.
My rom build is: T805DDS1CRK1
1-installed twrp.
2-wiped system,data,dalvik and cache.
3-installed lineage os 14.1 (mobile networks didn't find networks,at first mobile data didn't work but after a day it worked).
4--wiped system,data,dalvik and cache.
5-installed lineage os 17.1 (mobile networks don't find networks,mobile data doesn't work but I can make phone calls and send sms).
Please help me,I loved your OS overall.

Reactions: Petyay

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Hello everyone;at first I 'm gonna thank this great forum and its developers,I've had this tablet (t805) for couple of years and it runs well but I wanted to upgrade it,several days ago I installed lineage os 17.1 and everything was smooth but mobile data didn't work,maybe I made a mistake somewhere,I'll mention the steps I did,please help me.
My rom build is: T805DDS1CRK1
1-installed twrp.
2-wiped system,data,dalvik and cache.
3-installed lineage os 14.1 (mobile networks didn't find networks,at first mobile data didn't work but after a day it worked).
4--wiped system,data,dalvik and cache.
5-installed lineage os 17.1 (mobile networks don't find networks,mobile data doesn't work but I can make phone calls and send sms).
Please help me,I loved your OS overall.
I dont think mobile data ever worked since day 1. I have 17.1 on t705y and even though i can call and everything i cant get data. Its the sane with CRdroid installed on my other t705y tablet

nullebulle

Mar 29, 2010
if I have 14.1 is it possible to just flash straight across or does something more have to be done, like new Gapps?

BombGuns

Sep 16, 2020
Great build, but without a working data transfer, this build is useless. So you have to sit on the stock 5 android, as the most economical option in terms of battery consumption. In the update, did you fix the mobile data transfer by chance?

Reactions: Petyay

ezegalli

Mar 13, 2013

ezegalli

Mar 13, 2013
I've tried also CR Droid but also having the same microphone problem. Google Speech Services crashing after the first reboot

Maybe is some problem with Gapps. I've also tried re. install speech services apk, uploaded Google App, delete data, reboot, etc... mic still not working

teohub

Jul 18, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S8
Thanks for the last update. On T-700 crdroid it run verry smooth. No freezes, no crashes. Browser work perfect with latest Android System Webview Canary.
Mic doesnt work.

ezegalli

Mar 13, 2013
I've tried the Lineage 17.1 (old and new build) / CrDroid new build on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 WiFi (klimtwifi) SM-T700... and I can confirm MIC is not working

I have the same error message on both Roms (attached images)

I have tried a different Gapps, install a new version of speech services apk, updated Google app, delete storage, cache... but the Microphone isn't working (and it did work on Lineage 14)

If someone finds a solution to this, please let me know.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20211013_081116.jpg
    IMG_20211013_081116.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 60

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Sorry to hear you guys are having so much trouble regarding microphones on Lineage & CRdroid.
I own both the T700 & 2x T705y 8.4 tab S and looking closely @ both tablets I don't see a spot where the mic would be on the T700 like I do on the T705.
And I've actually swapped the charging port from the T700 into the T705 running CRdroid thinking it would fix my mic issue on the 705 as my other 705 running CR droid worked flawlessly. I ended up getting a brand new charge port for the 705 and low and behold the mic is actually part of the charge port for the T705.
Now the new parts in Mic works flawlessly.

Attachments

• 20211013_201502.jpg
    20211013_201502.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • 20211013_201553.jpg
    20211013_201553.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54

Top Liked Posts