[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread

abdallahlabeeb

Feb 1, 2009
RIYADH
Hi everyone,
I installed the room on SM-T805, it’s laggy and some applications are not working like gmail. I used GApps aroma to be able to select what to install as the space is not enough with standard one. Any suggestions?
By the way, I don’t know what’s magisk !! And I couldn’t find it , is it related in anyway?
Thanks

toscha42

Nov 13, 2011
Jerez de la Frontera
I basically see the same here. Especially mail app, K-9 Mail in my case, doesn't work at all.
Magisk is a popular way to root a mobile under AOSP.

Cheers
Toscha

ruicc

Jan 8, 2008
Somewhere in the world...
When i'm streaming music over bluetooth to my speakers, from times to times, the wi-fi disconnet.
Then i have to turn off bluetooth and then turn it on again...not sure if it has to do with some battery optimization

mikefive

Oct 23, 2018
Hi,

as i plan to upgrade my old 14.1+microG setup i'd like to ask, if the signature spoofing patch is enabled in these LOS builds?

justFrancois

Mar 22, 2011
I merged many changes of the exynos team together with the tweaks of ISoreo. Unfortunately I still have some bug regarding the GPU. The Tablet is booting fine as I can see with logcat but the display stays blank if I use it with the last version of crDroid. I have to sort this out before I can share a new version.
@masdaster I've read the posts end to end (40 pages at this point) and amazing support from yourself and @ISoreo to build on the good foundation laid by @8224Freak. You guys all rock and I'm chomping at the bit now to update our two T805Ys. Looking at your shared drive I see you have 7 boot images with the current latest one image 7 dated Sep 8.

I'm planning to flash the October version of the custom ROM which includes the security fixes (@8224Freak page 35). Have you managed to get your boot image with the isoreo tweaks for the T805 to work yet?

masdaster

Hi,
I'm sorry for being not here all the time. Some weeks ago I've lost one of my dear ones in death. That strikes me hard...

After some recent merges to the ROM my boot image is broken. I've spent some time to dig deeper before the hard time began. Unfortunately I couldn't go further in that afterwards... Maybe next week I can take a look again...

NeonHD

Jul 7, 2015
OH. MY. GOD. Android 10 on the Tab S???? IS THIS A DREAM??!!?? 😱😱😱

I gave up checking on this forum an year ago. From the stagnant progress, I thought it was virtually impossible to get anything above Android Nougat on here. I clearly had absolutely no idea what I was missing out on.

Wow, this is really impressive. I am really late to this but thank you @8224Freak and everyone else who helped make this a reality. THANK YOU!! 🙏

justFrancois

Mar 22, 2011
Hi,
I'm sorry for being not here all the time. Some weeks ago I've lost one of my dear ones in death. That strikes me hard...

After some recent merges to the ROM my boot image is broken. I've spent some time to dig deeper before the hard time began. Unfortunately I couldn't go further in that afterwards... Maybe next week I can take a look again...
Hey mate, sorry to hear about your loss and losing a dear loved one is never easy and it hurts so bad. Although the loss remains and it may not seem possible today its somehow becomes a little more bearable as time passes. I really appreciate that you took the time to reply given the circumstances - its speaks volumes of the kind of person you are as do the work you have done in this forum. No worries about doing anything more till you ready.

cloud1250000

Jul 4, 2011
Ottawa
hi!

Just wanted to report my experience with my chagallwifi :

Everything is working fine EXCEPT IR blaster..
(my mic is working fine)

here's a commit that fixed it on android 7.. I know.. we are far past that here lol

Thanks!

Reactions: aelfinn

Faraz99

Apr 13, 2020
I installed Viper4android but it doesn't work for me on both crdroid 10 and Lineage OS 17.1. It used to work just fine for me when using lineage OS 14.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

WunderWungiel

Dec 14, 2020
Hello
Where I can download latest LineageOS 17.1 for Tab S 10.5, the latest without bugs that older version have?
For example, without freezing browser bug
Thank you for any help

mithrandir42

Oct 14, 2021
Just for the record, in case anyone wants to know without trying. I have just tried out the version from 17/11/2021. Mobile data does not work, yet (at least for me, klimtlte).

Don't want to be impatient, but, 8224Freak, do you have an idea what might be causing the problem or plans on it and the locked SIM card / PIN / PUK issue?

If I'd try to fix this myself, where would I have to start (never built a ROM myself). Are there some good howtos you could recommend ? Which sources would I have to use to reproduce your build? Had a look into the repositories in the first post, but no idea where to start. Anyways these look like being plain LineageOS. What sources would I have to build the cdroid version?
Thx
mith

abdallahlabeeb

Feb 1, 2009
RIYADH
Hi there,
Does it take too long to start after installing the room? I did full wipe then rom installed, then rebooted to TWRP the goapps installed then reboot system..it is on the eye logo now for long time…any advice ?

logo111

Dec 3, 2020
hello
what a great job, thanks very much for sharing.
last rom seems working very well, execpt, for me on t800, browser : I've got some crasches sometimes

Top Liked Posts