[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread

foolone

Mar 7, 2016
My device is T800. I tested Android 10, "lineage-17.1-20211225-unofficial-chagallwifi. Zip" and "crdroid android-10.0-20211227-chagallwifi-v6.25-luisrom. Zip". The speaker makes slight noise when playing music. This is also the case with aux connected audio. I didn't find this problem in other Android versions:cry::cry::cry:
Did you install Magisk and then Viper4AndroidFX? It makes a big difference. Make sure Vipper4AndroidFX in legacy mode and install the autdio compatibility patch. h

peterpan07

Dec 24, 2014
LOS 14 should be just as fast - maybe you need to wipe it, or maybe it's just because it is too full.

On some Tabs, it seems that there cooling pad is too thin, so that heat cannot be transferred from the chip to the back plate. That makes the Tab seriously slow.

Yes, you can use SD as expanded storage. That works in LOS 14, and in these roms. Get a good quality SD, max 128GB, and just choose expanded storage in options. Not all apps can be moved, and I found one app that didn't work when moved, but you can still save a lot.

No, no one seems to have repartitioned internal storage.
To the pad and overheating
With 14 and deadly auditor hat no problems. Cant Compiler source myself so far

D

Did you use the latest twrp 3.5?
It worked for me after I installed twrp 3.5, coming from 14.1 nightly.
Bro I actually love you so much that I needed my tab for tomorrow and now just because of this small fix, it finally works! Thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: peterpan07

porcino

Feb 18, 2011
Does twrp 3.6 for tab s fix backup and restore? It's broken in 3.5
It's a good question... I don't know. I made backups of lineage-17.1-20211225-unofficial-chagallwifi and then of lineage-14.1-20220107-UNOFFICIAL-chagallwifi and never attempted to restore from them. I am reluctant of trying at the moment, as the system is configured and encrypted (downgraded to LOS-14.1)...

I can see those backups in TWRP.

peterpan07

Dec 24, 2014
Anyone that can say where to get the running version of deathly auditor?

Is anyone still working on this ROM?

^ why don't you just partition your sd card for additional internal space for apps? just follow the manual guide from here. it even survives an OTA. you do lose access to internal storage when in TWRP though. other than that no probs. been on this since MM (w/ the proper additional mod) and LOS 14.1

below is how my storage looks now on my T700 after the mod (with 128gb sd, partitioned 80/20, external/internal). it's not reported properly on the details but it works

IMG_20220124_092625.jpg

IMG_20220124_092701.jpg

Anyone that can say where to get the running version of deathly auditor?

Is anyone still working on this ROM?
someone shared it previously on this thread. try to look for it

WOW!!! Dec update is way way better than the previous ones! memory management seems to have been fixed. everything just works: Netflix, Spotify, YT, V4A, Chrome...though it takes some time to load, even on performance mode. with magisk props module, passes safety net too. great work & thank you so much, dev/OP 👍 👍 👍

foolone

Mar 7, 2016
Reactions: cisco150

martini2

Jul 27, 2013
Hello, the t800 is my only tablet so i am a bit cautious about updating. Is audio and video working in skype on the latest version?

Klaus20

Nov 20, 2013
^ why don't you just partition your sd card for additional internal space for apps? just follow the manual guide from here. it even survives an OTA. you do lose access to internal storage when in TWRP though. other than that no probs. been on this since MM (w/ the proper additional mod) and LOS 14.1

below is how my storage looks now on my T700 after the mod (with 128gb sd, partitioned 80/20, external/internal). it's not reported properly on the details but it works

View attachment 5516973

View attachment 5516975

someone shared it previously on this thread. try to look for it

WOW!!! Dec update is way way better than the previous ones! memory management seems to have been fixed. everything just works: Netflix, Spotify, YT, V4A, Chrome...though it takes some time to load, even on performance mode. with magisk props module, passes safety net too. great work & thank you so much, dev/OP 👍 👍 👍
Maybe someone can help me. Aftiss.cmd Finds No SD Card - [Error] Sdcard Not Found!

Top Liked Posts