[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread
Maybe someone can help me. Aftiss.cmd Finds No SD Card - [Error] Sdcard Not Found!
follow the manual method, man. you don't need to downlead anything. you're doing it via the batch file method, which hasn't been updated

if you're rooted, which most likely you are, you can also do it via the built-in terminal app. no need to connect to PC. open terminal then issue out "su" to grant root. follow the manual method from thereon. just 3 commands, as below, where xxx,xx (most likely 179,32) is the result from the second command and yy is the % of the disk you want for external/portable storage
Code:
su
sm list-disks
sm partition disk:xxx,xx mixed yy

Last edited:
Reactions: Klaus20

Klaus20

Nov 20, 2013
follow the manual method, man. you don't need to downlead anything. you're doing it via the batch file method, which hasn't been updated

if you're rooted, which most likely you are, you can also do it via the built-in terminal app. no need to connect to PC. open terminal then issue out "su" to grant root. follow the manual method from thereon. just 3 commands, as below, where xxx,xx (most likely 179,32) is the result from the second command and yy is the % of the disk you want for external/portable storage
Code:
su
sm list-disks
sm partition disk:xxx,xx mixed yy
just a stupid question where can I find the terminal app ??
I Found one --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&hl=de&gl=US
Now everything goes. -> SM List Discs -> Disk: 179.32
Have external 64 GB and would like to use 70% as internal memory -> SM Partition Disk: 179,32 Mixed 70 %
Is that right ??

Regards Klaus

Last edited:

porcino

Feb 18, 2011
I Found one --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&hl=de&gl=US
Have external 64 GB and would like to use 70% as internal memory -> SM Partition Disk: 179,32 Mixed 70 %
Is that right ??

Regards Klaus
A terminal is usually pre-installed but hidden from view for an unknown reason. It can be enabled in the developer options, local terminal.
An alternative is to enable USB debugging in the same developer options, plug the tablet into a linux computer and type "adb shell" in the terminal.

milanored

Oct 19, 2011
Love to see linage 17.1 on my loved Tab.
I use the tab in my car as a media station.
It is charged by the car headunit, sound goes through USB to the headunit.
Long story short, i use deathly adiutor for usb charge and cpu throthrling.
Can i use deathly adiutor with this rom?

Last edited:
Is that right ??

Regards Klaus
should be:
Code:
sm partition disk:179,32 mixed 30
so you'll have 30% for external and 70% for internal. no percent sign and mind your blank spaces

foolone

Mar 7, 2016
A big thank to @8224Freak Just dirty flashed the new build over the previous one. Don't know what changes in the new build , it runs smooth and got rid of the occasional crashes I had in the previous build. New security patch is also included.

vhentsch

Jan 19, 2011
Hi, thanks for this new release !
On my SM-T800, I can't record video. When I record a video, it looks it's working, but finally it's not saved. No error messages. I tried with Open Camera, same behavior.
How can I get logs with adp ?
Is it a known bug ? Or I'm alone and should full reset ?

foolone

Mar 7, 2016
Hi, thanks for this new release !
On my SM-T800, I can't record video. When I record a video, it looks it's working, but finally it's not saved. No error messages. I tried with Open Camera, same behavior.
How can I get logs with adp ?
Is it a known bug ? Or I'm alone and should full reset ?
Same on my t800 with crDruid new build. No video saved.

Limakos

Mar 25, 2015
Sony Xperia SP
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Can someone else confirm that latest CrDroid for chagallwifi has GApps included? I wanted to install GApps separately but I received error message that they're already installed. And after reboot indeed it started with setup wizard.

Top Liked Posts