Many bugs are from component drivers, some are broken (ex. Mic on T700), some unstable and some work, unfortunately it seems to me this won't change any time soon.hey there!
I am having a strange issue with wifi on the latest builds for my SM-T800, both lineage and crdroid (lineage-17.1-20220619-UNOFFICIAL-chagallwifi). On stock android 6.0.1, everything works fine.
When I flash the lineage build, it boots properly, but is unable to connect to my mesh wifi network (saying to check the password and try again).
I have tried disabling the 5Ghz band to see if that was the cause, but I'm still getting the same issue. I know I have the password correct. Has anyone else seen this?
edit: after some more testing, this appears to be happening on minashokry's Lineage 17.1 builds as well, which makes me think this is a lineage issue. Lineage 15.1 and below works fine.
First of all thank you all to help revive this device. I was using LOS 14.1. But now I’m confused. Can you give me a tip or something to install the "1. Flash latest official Samsung Firmware with ODIN"?Hello friends,
I tried to update my old Samsung Galaxy Tab S devices with the latest Android 10 (Lineage 17.1). I would like to make the build available for you guys as well.
Special thanks to the teams at Exynos5420 and LineageOS for the sources.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 WiFi (klimtwifi) SM-T700
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE (klimtlte) SM-T705
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE (chagalllte) SM-T805
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 WiFI (chagallwifi) SM-800
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Edition 2014 (n1awifi) SM-P600
I will create new builds from time to time.
1. Flash latest official Samsung Firmware with ODIN
2. Flash latest TWRP Recovery https://twrp.me/Devices/Samsung/
3. Wipe Data
4. Install ROM.ZIP with TWRP https://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/misc/
5. Install latest GApps with TWRP (ARM/Android10) https://opengapps.org/
6. Reboot and Enjoy
7. Optional: Install Magisk
Download the file:
https://github.com/LineageOS (LineageOS 17.1)
https://github.com/exynos5420/ (Kernel, Device, Vendor)
1) If your Tab has been running Samsung firmware, then you're probably already at the latest version. Generally, any Samsung marshmallow version is okay. This is just a precaution for those that haven't kept up with Samsung's updates, or have flashed weird stuff previously.1) How can I check/how can I know if I have the last Firmware? 2) In this site [https://sfirmware.com/samsung-sm-t800/] I found 2 files, one with the signal BIN (whats mean)? T800XXS1CSA1 (SM-T800_1_20161024215254_nwah9je03t_fac.zip) (BIN one) and T800XXU1CPHD (SM-T800_1_20190207222540_qevr4ncexn.zip)
Which one should I use?
In the same files BIN and Normal theres files with name CS.1) If your Tab has been running Samsung firmware, then you're probably already at the latest version. Generally, any Samsung marshmallow version is okay. This is just a precaution for those that haven't kept up with Samsung's updates, or have flashed weird stuff previously.
2) https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ has a good list of what Samsung has published for the different countries (not that the country really matters for a T800). Normally, I'd expect a CS version to be later than a CP one, so maybe your site has the dates wrong.
read:-> https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mod-thermal-mod-of-t805-t800-boost-performance-by-150.3993917/Hello, I have flashed T700 CRrom in my brothers Tab S like two months ago. He is having heating issues. He don't uses social media and don't games neither, just some web browsing and YouTube. Anyone had overheating and poor battery issue? Any recommendations? If some kind folk can gimme advice I will thank you.
PS: The ROM was flashed with minimal Gapps. And like I said is only using Kiwi Browser and YouTube.
I am using Samsung Tab S 10.5 version T805C, after running the rom lineage-17.1-20220619-UNOFFICIAL-chagallllte.zip , mobile data does not work (in the original rom it works normally), video recording not work.
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (SM-T805 - chagalllte & SM-T705 - klimtlte)Thought I'd start a new thread. My build is available for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE (chagalllte) SM-T805 and now SM-T705 (klimtlte) For SM-T805 this is a SELinux enforced build . LTE mobile data works for me, which it seems most people want...forum.xda-developers.com
Are you using twrp to install opengapps?I am using Samsung Tab S 10.5 version T805C, after running the rom lineage-17.1-20220619-UNOFFICIAL-chagallllte.zip , mobile data does not work (in the original rom it works normally), video recording not work.
T805C is the China region, when I install the original rom, it can't install gapps (error 70 even when I use opengapp 6.0 pico). Is there any way to fix this problem?
I just want orginal rom with gapps (because I need mobile data work)
I'm finding the config since zram doesn't work also the can't keep it in ram. moreover, those apps were kill by the LMK when I have try to open a lot of apps but it's always killed it
Edited : I got these value from LOS 14.1 might be useful a lot
Markdown (GitHub flavored):
echo 1262 1212 1162 1112 1075 1037 1000 975 950 925 900 875 850 850 1150 1087 1037 987 950 912 875 850 850 850 850 850 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/UV_mV_table echo 177 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/minclock echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/dvfs echo 600 962500 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 533 937500 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 480 900000 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 420 862500 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 350 812500 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 266 762500 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 177 725000 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 100 725000 > /sys/devices/platform/mali.0/volt_table echo 1000 > /sys/devices/platform/sec-battery/ac_input_curr echo 1000 > /sys/devices/platform/sec-battery/ac_chrg_curr echo 2048 > /sys/block/mmcblk0/queue/read_ahead_kb echo 1024 > /sys/block/mmcblk1/queue/read_ahead_kb echo 0 > /sys/block/mmcblk0/queue/iostats echo 0 > /sys/block/mmcblk0/queue/add_random echo 1 > /sys/kernel/mm/uskm/deferred_timer echo 400000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq LMK Fore 72 Vis 90 Sec 108 Hidd 126 Content 144 Empty 180 MB unit VM Dirty Ratio 20 % Dirty Background Ratio 5% Dirty Expire Centisecs 200 cs Overcommit Ratio 50% Dirty Writeback Centisecs 5000cs Swappiness 100% VFS Cache Pressure 99 Min free Kilobytes 2839