[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread

H421

Jun 15, 2021
I am sm-t750, now using crdroid, everything seems to be working normally, boot image patch has been installed,, the chrome I installed is still shutting down frequently, force close, does anyone know the problem?

one more thing, cellular data can't be connected

Last edited:

MZWiZard

Jan 7, 2010
Is Camera working on this ROM
It works on my SM-T805 :) a BIG THANKS TO THE DEVELOPER FOR PORTING LINEAGE TO TAB S!! - And I really hope this will be maintained over time or even result in LinageOS 18.1 and higher becoming available in the future.

Last edited:
I will try to patch RAM, LMK and ZRAM, anyway please try this first update for klimtlte temporaly with GPU and CPU patched
thank you so much for this! using it now on my T700 and it's so much smoother than stock kernel (not a knock on the dev, of course ✌️). first boot after install (prior to magisk) bootlooped on me. took out my sd card (previously partitioned 80% for ext and the rest for int storage), rebooted and all good! sd card works too as before 👍

kamelot1966

Mar 28, 2018
My tablet is finally working properly again! Thanks for your work, really great! Thank you for the rom!
Endlich läuft mein Tablet wieder vernünftig! Danke für Deine Arbeit, echt super! Vielen Dank für die rom!

something went wrong on my machine I can't build my boot image I don't know what happen too, so I will investigate and try to fix it asap
Thanks for your modified boot.img, I get fewer forced shutdowns now. If you plan on updating it may I suggest changing the max charging current to be higher? As we have been using 2000-3000mA on LOS14.1 for years with no issues

cicisbeus

Dec 5, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I found that sporadic Chrome crashes, Gallery and other apps were due to a well-known Android Webview.apk bug.
Following the web's recommendations to resolve, I deleted data and cache and then turned off the system app "Android Webview.apk".
Then from Google Play I installed the latest version of "Android Webview.apk" and "Android Webview Dev.apk".
For the time being (two days) all crasches have disappeared

Reactions: runekock

Samtab800

Jun 24, 2021
Hello,

thanks everyone for android 10 on SM-T800.
After many crashes I installed magisk via trwp (the latest one).
I used easy dpi changer to change the resolution to
1920 width x 1200 height.
To use netflix on a rooted tablet you must via
magisk install the liboemcrypto module first otherwise netflix will hang while playing .... Restart and install netflix.
I invite the creators of this rom to continue their efforts so that we can again use the initial resolution 320 dpi
2560 x 1600 if it is physically possible.
Greetings

Samtab800

Jun 24, 2021
thanks cicisbeus,

I m come back on resolution 320 dpi 2560 x 1600

i'm testing on SM-T800.

it seems to be working.
I tried with chrome and then
dolphin navigator.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts