[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread

hossputer7

Jul 22, 2022
install
for The four main directions keyboard . if hold c butten can copy or paste !

What keyboard do you recommend?

Ric-o

Aug 12, 2022
Hello Sir,
you did a grand job indeed ressurrecting the good old S10.5.
How about upgrading it to LineageOS 20 ?
It has been done to the J5lte, even the RIL is working!
Long live LineageOS!!
Best regards,
Rico

jjcdennis

Jun 20, 2015
Toronto
Hate to ask, but where can I get the T800 wifi device firmware. An internet search brings up a lot of sites, but none seem to help.

ozsurf

Nov 7, 2019
Came here to check if there is any fix to T700 mic and camera. Seems like the issue persists and there is no other ROM upgrade for T700.

I can't believe how well this ROM runs
3 years ago I installed another older version of lineage, and it didn't work that well, that fast.
Thank you very much for what you do

However, the ROM is not perfect and my bluetooth does not work and I get a notification that it has stopped working and to stop the notification I have to give it force stop.
And the tablet rebooted once by itself when i was watching videos on youtube
I don't know more, I just installed the ROM last night, I will write here again if I find something else that doesn't work.
Thank you very much again for what you do and I hope you find time to work on the ROM a little more.

Don't_Know

Jun 22, 2015
No i use this build for T800. And my Question means: Is it possible to deactivate 5GHz? So the Tab only uses 2,4GHz.
So it is directed to all who can help me.
Sorry for the misunderstood.

djase

No i use this build for T800. And my Question means: Is it possible to deactivate 5GHz? So the Tab only uses 2,4GHz.
So it is directed to all who can help me.
Sorry for the misunderstood.
Android no longer allows you to manually select 2.4 when both networks are on the same ssid. The only way is to go into your router settings and make the networks seperate. If you don't have access to this you can try and move away from the wifi source far enough that the 5ghz isn't strong enough. 2.4 ghz travels farther. This of course isn't ideal if you want to connect to something constantly.

Top Liked Posts