• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T800, SM-T800, SM-P600)

Search This thread

mms_overandout

Sep 26, 2021
Hello,

I have successfully installed the ROM on my SM-T705. It works well and there are no issues as such except one major one - Playstore isn't allowing me to install apps saying my storage is full. I have my SD card formatted as well but it isn't allowing. I am able to install via APKs downloaded and transferred via the MicroSD, but I can't download or view anything in gallery or files app. I can't download anything from the chrome on my tab as well because of the insufficient storage. My tab is completely empty but I just can't seem to find a fix for this.

Can somebody please help regarding this?

Thank you

Hello,

I have successfully installed the ROM on my SM-T705. It works well and there are no issues as such except one major one - Playstore isn't allowing me to install apps saying my storage is full. I have my SD card formatted as well but it isn't allowing. I am able to install via APKs downloaded and transferred via the MicroSD, but I can't download or view anything in gallery or files app. I can't download anything from the chrome on my tab as well because of the insufficient storage. My tab is completely empty but I just can't seem to find a fix for this.

Can somebody please help regarding this?

Thank you
Although I don't own that device I had the same problem on a T325 after installing a custom ROM.
Sometimes reboots help.

Reactions: namtabeht-6

namtabeht-6

Apr 29, 2019
Perhaps worth a try to download LOS14.1 md5 file to check zip file integrety.

Not necessarily for working with Odin but maybe for ADB.

Why not latest one?

Don't forget to uncheck "auto reboot" and direct boot into freshly flashed TWRP.
is that one compatible with the SM-P600? shows up for me as for a different tab

all other attempts that i've made since Friday have failed. Los14/17, with/wo Gapps, rooted/non rooted, a couple of versions of twrp and/or firmware. i'm stumped. luckily i've been able to flash back to stock each time but i honestly don't understand what's not working for me...

is that one compatible with the SM-P600? shows up for me as for a different tab

all other attempts that i've made since Friday have failed. Los14/17, with/wo Gapps, rooted/non rooted, a couple of versions of twrp and/or firmware. i'm stumped. luckily i've been able to flash back to stock each time but i honestly don't understand what's not working for me...
Sorry, you're right. Mangled up because of too many devices owning.

Reactions: namtabeht-6

la_pulga

Oct 14, 2021
Hello friends,

I have just updated the builds LineageOS 17.1 and crDroid 10.0 (V6.23) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S. The security fixes from October are included.

Download: https://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/misc/

Greetings
Frank
Hi Frank, thank you a lot for sharing your builds!

As pointed out earlier in this forum, the palm rejection unfortunately does not work (at least on the SM-P600), which makes it virtually impossible to write using the s-pen. There seems to be an easy fix for this, see e.g. this Post. Would you mind adding this in your next build? Many thanks in advance!

A workaround for now is to use a small towel or gloves while writing 🤓

la_pulga

Oct 14, 2021
Hi @la_pulga how did you manage to install this ROM on SM-P600 - i can't do it, it doesn't update after gapps installation as I said before.
I had the same problem, apparently the most recent version of opengapps fails to install Play Services, which messes up everything. For me flashing an older release worked, I think I used pico-20210617. Maybe it also works with more recent ones.

Reactions: RASTY777

Top Liked Posts