[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 [tblte][trlte][trlteduos]

johnbelloh

Jan 3, 2013
Dayton
I flashed 18.1 using BITgapps on my spare 910T and it comes right up. I first tried also flashing with magisk and it fails with an error 1. I use the backup unit for my RGT biking app. It crashes. Some of the setting hang and the the ROM is a long way from prime time as a daily driver. I'll flash the updates and keep playing with it. Thanks for the pleasant surprise.

nikoum

May 27, 2014
Athens
I have installed the 16 jan 2021 version and everything works fine, so thank you very much dev.
The only thing i can not get to work is the Google Assistant although i have checked the us language. When i try to enable voice match it says trouble connecting try again, although the Wifi is on. Can anybody help with this issue ?

clod22

Jul 24, 2011
Bucharest
I flashed 18.1 using BITgapps on my spare 910T and it comes right up. I first tried also flashing with magisk and it fails with an error 1. I use the backup unit for my RGT biking app. It crashes. Some of the setting hang and the the ROM is a long way from prime time as a daily driver. I'll flash the updates and keep playing with it. Thanks for the pleasant surprise.
Link Please for 18.1,Thank

|gadget|

Jan 22, 2021
@ripee

First thank you for making these builds for older devices - I have them on my Tab S2 (sm-t815Y) and now for my Note 4 (sm-n910G). For the most part they work great.

I have discovered an issue with using my micro SD card as extended storage for my Note 4 (running LineageOS 17.1).

The OS goes to format the card as it needs to make it extended storage, but only gets to 20% and then restarts abruptly going into a boot loop.

Last edited:

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 25, 2014
tiny.cc
@ripee

First thank you for making these build for older devices - I have them on my Tab S2 (sm-t815Y) and now for my Note 4 (sm-n910G) for the most part they work great.

I have discovered an issue with using my micro SD card as extended storage for my Note 4 (running LineageOS 17.1).

The OS goes to format the card as it needs to make it extended storage, but only gets to 20% and then restarts abruptly going into a boot loop.
Which build are you using? This was fixed 25 days ago.

ripee

Aug 25, 2014
tiny.cc
That explains it.

The build is lineage_trlte-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001 eng.ripee.20210116.005946 test-keys
Thanks for pointing this out. I had thought that I had run updated builds since then, but apparently not.

New builds are running. Check the folders within 2 hours from this post.

Reactions: |gadget|

|gadget|

Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for pointing this out. I had thought that I had run updated builds since then, but apparently not.

New builds are running. Check the folders within 2 hours from this post.
Hey @ripee
Full reformat of the SD card - it functions correctly.
Performed a clean install (wiped Davlik, data, cache. format internal storage etc)
Still presented the same boot-loop issue when tyring to use SD card as extension of internal storage
I have a bug report zip if you would like to see?

Ztensa

May 13, 2019
Hi Ripee, you did an amazing job with this rom! Only 2 things I found were that the camera didn't work out of the box, i had to uninstall it back to the original app and my phone ran super hot. My phones the N910W8.

ripee

Aug 25, 2014
tiny.cc
Hi Ripee, you did an amazing job with this rom! Only 2 things I found were that the camera didn't work out of the box, i had to uninstall it back to the original app and my phone ran super hot. My phones the N910W8.
This is a very old and well known bug, and we have no idea why. Use Open Camera or any other camera app compatible with legacy devices.

MyCallScott

Jan 23, 2021
ripee, great job putting this together!

Everything seems to work great except making phone calls. I'm hoping someone can help a noob know where to start in figuring out what's wrong.

-Problem: When I make a phone call the other end cannot hear me (normal, speaker, or BT headset)
-Problem details: 'Phone' app (version 23.0 com.android.dialer) App permissions it says Microphone is allowed but 'Never accessed'
-Model: SM-N910T
-ROMs installed with issue: lineage-17.1-20210116-UNOFFICIAL-trlte.zip & lineage-17.1-20210122-UNOFFICIAL-trlte.zip
-Additional Installs to avoid GApps: NanoDroid-patcher-23.1.2.20210117.zip & NanoDroid-23.1.2.20210117.zip
-Additional Data: Each install has been clean. The phone app had the same issue before installing NanoDroid. I'm using TWRP (twrp-3.5.0_9-0-trlte.img.tar) for install.

I am a real noob to this, so let me know what other info will help.

Last edited:

BozmiumX

Jan 24, 2021
Firstly a giant thanks to the devs for continuing to support our trusty old Note 4's.

Just some feedback:

For ****s and giggles i installed lineage-18.1-20210119-UNOFFICIAL-trlte.zip from your Google drive onto my 910G with bitgapps, TWRP 3.5.0_9-0-trlte and Majisk 21.4, full clean install.

Went on and booted no worries, but funnily enough absolutely no sound from my phone, no ringers, no music etc. BUT phonecalls worked fine - go figure.

Also the settings would sometimes hang when you tried to change various things. It would eventually come good just took its sweet time.

Just passing it on.

Thanks again for your efforts guys.

Cheers!

ticky33

Apr 3, 2012
Bordeaux
Firstly a giant thanks to the devs for continuing to support our trusty old Note 4's.

Just some feedback:

For ****s and giggles i installed lineage-18.1-20210119-UNOFFICIAL-trlte.zip from your Google drive onto my 910G with bitgapps, TWRP 3.5.0_9-0-trlte and Majisk 21.4, full clean install.

Went on and booted no worries, but funnily enough absolutely no sound from my phone, no ringers, no music etc. BUT phonecalls worked fine - go figure.

Also the settings would sometimes hang when you tried to change various things. It would eventually come good just took its sweet time.

Just passing it on.

Thanks again for your efforts guys.

Cheers!
Just no sytem sound files !

louisJJ

Oct 3, 2010
How to enable LOS "call recording" for my region (europe)?
Or what is the best call recording app you are using guys ?
Thanks

Last edited:

Ztensa

May 13, 2019
So just an update, I did reinstall Lineage 17.1 and now it's working fine. No heating issues and the camera isn't the latest but it fully works!

$HAKER

Sep 30, 2016
I tried searching for answers to my main issue, but without success. This build trips the "Trust" app and says SELinux is disabled, that this is using public security keys (like generic ones to build with) and the vendor patch is out of date? I installed a boot img called "ENG_BOOT_N910P_OG1" that was supposed to keep root and TWRP when a new build is flashed, could that be it? Is this because I'm using MicroG or something or is it because it's an "unofficial" build? Should I reinstall TWRP? Any ideas how to fix this, or should I even be worried for security issues?

Also for some reason it keeps disconnecting my sim card too?

I've done complete wipes and installs several times even formatting everything except the ext SD and the TWRP.

whynot2018

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Everyone
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY tbltebtu (I think tblte) European cell phone. I had able to install Lineage OS 16 but Lineage OS 17 won't start. It drops back to recovery TWRP mode
lineage-17.1-20210122-UNOFFICIAL-tblte
open_gapps-arm-9.0-nano-20210128.zip
and also
open_gapps-arm-10.0-nano-20210128.zip
Magisk
I did everything as the description says. but It won't start. Is there any Issues?
Thanks.

Last edited: