[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][Mido][Vanilla]CRDROID[2021/01/03]

Search This thread

Pac-Man

Dec 19, 2010
adol.pw
I installed the rom with MicroG yesterday, everything is working better than with stock LOS, and I don't understand what magic you did under the roof, but thank you!

Reactions: benhidalgo

s0d4

Jan 7, 2013
On 7.3 everything works great, but I have a bad battery life: 1 day with 4 hours screen on time (continues wifi connection).

Miui gives me double times on both.

Any ideas what could be the reason? Can I change the governor in crdroid just for testing (and how)? Is the LOS Rom maybe better in the view of battery life, is it worth to switch? Any other roms out there for our beloved Mido with newer security patches?

Last edited:

osnha

Jan 30, 2021
On 7.3 everything works great, but I have a bad battery life: 1 day with 4 hours screen on time (continues wifi connection).

Any ideas what could be the reason? Can I change the governor in crdroid just for testing (and how)? Is the LOS Rom maybe better in the view of battery life, is it worth to switch? Any other roms out there for our beloved Mido with newer security patches?
With the Smart Pack - Kernel Manager from f-droid, the governor can be changed, provided root. I used Lineage for Microg with Android 9 installed on the Mido. I have tried different roms with Android 10 and Android 11. I use Wireguard and MicroG, (no GAPPs). The roms tested had poor performance and usually higher battery consumption. With the current Crdroid, an hour of screen on takes about 10% battery. Overnight, with wifi on will take 6 to 8% battery in 8 hours. The battery in my phone may be three years or older, the drain is faster from 30% charge to 0%.

jackho2020

Jan 5, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

I've similar experience. Battery life of my phone goes worse after I've upgraded it to latest March version. It drops 30% battery over a night even if battery saver mode is activated. When it was on CR Feb version, its battery was a bit better.

ilyas UG

Nov 27, 2015
Best A11 rom for mido..
A little problem with slow charging, but I have fixed it with sleepy kernel 👌

benhidalgo

Dec 13, 2012
I found one of my kids old note 4. We got it in China. This rom can be installed on it. Is A V# MRA58K. Thanks,
RE: MTK nikel variant

Last edited:

Wooooooo

Nov 2, 2021
Hello.
I'm a Korean.
We are chatting using Google Translate.
I am using mido crDroid android11 well.
I have one question for improvement.
I wish there was an app lock option in the multitasking window.
The reason is that closing all apps in the multitasking window will take a long time to reload the heavy apps you use frequently on relaunch.

Top Liked Posts