/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android ten (q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS,)
- Front camera
- wide angle in gcam and asus camera
- Video Playback
- Double tap to wake
- GPS with GNSS fix
[*] Magisk does not work and causes reboot to bootloader or stuck at splash
- Download the latest build , Gapps included
- Download TWRP and flash it.
- Reboot to recovery
- Format Data if coming from stock as stock encrypts data and hence if not formatted you will end up in bootloop!
- Flash the latest build (Do Remember that if current slot while flashing is Slot A then Lineage will be flashed Automatically to Slot B and vice versa. While pressing Reboot in Recovery it will automatically switch to Slot B/A where LOS is installed )
- Flash TWRP Zip
- Reboot to Recovery
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Z01R] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Asus Zenfone 5Z
Rohan purohit, jackeagle
Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: WW-22.214.171.124 , do not flash on pie vendor
Based On: LineageOs
Current Stable Version: 1
Last Updated 2020-02-27