[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][gauguin] DotOS

Gazblade

Jan 7, 2009
Serious? I might flash that now lol, I miss BT audio and some MIUI features :( Might go back to stock ROM and just root
Yep fizzy. Much much better in smoothness and responsiveness. I used to have delayed touch timing issues with 12.0.8.0 - big time. They've been ironed out. Also the 120 refresh is a lot smoother - on the older rom it seemed that it wasn't even using it. Battery seems to be down, although I haven't had it on for 24 hours yet so not sure

fizzy900

Aug 2, 2019
Yep fizzy. Much much better in smoothness and responsiveness. I used to have delayed touch timing issues with 12.0.8.0 - big time. They've been ironed out. Also the 120 refresh is a lot smoother - on the older rom it seemed that it wasn't even using it. Battery seems to be down, although I haven't had it on for 24 hours yet so not sure
Yeah just flashed and I'm already sick of it lol, back to dot we go :/

• Haha
Reactions: AnibalSP

Stopperan

May 21, 2016
Thanks for suggestions, there is no working gcam port for this sensor (yet) if I search correctly. Last question (I hope): had someone had any luck in enabling face unlock? MIUI gets on my nerves, but I love that function.

May 26, 2011
Flashed from arrowOS, went fine. Migrated apps and data from, well... Migrater :p
Works fine, haven't found any bugs, SOT is good, customization level is great, data SMS and wifi works fine, bluetooth audio works (thank God), only weird thing is the brightness slider, not really a bug but I've found that its very high pretty much all the time to get to the same brightness as Arrow.

Great work :)
What is your SOT please ? I am on ArrowOS (SOT 8h45) and maybe I wanted to migrate to DotOS
Double tap to wake up the phone and ok Google works ?

Thanks

fizzy900

Aug 2, 2019
What is your SOT please ? I am on ArrowOS (SOT 8h45) and maybe I wanted to migrate to DotOS
Double tap to wake up the phone and ok Google works ?

Thanks
Not sure because I don't use them and I was getting about 9 hours of SOT with 90hz, but never fully died on me always ended the day with 10 or 20 percent battery

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
i flashed this rom via both TWRP and OrangeFox but when I reboot system, it kept entering recovery mode, not boot? Please help! Stock rom works fine with TWRP and OrangeFox.

AnibalSP

Dec 3, 2018
i flashed this rom via both TWRP and OrangeFox but when I reboot system, it kept entering recovery mode, not boot? Please help! Stock rom works fine with TWRP and OrangeFox.
Did you wiped the internal storage? reboot to orange fox > wipe > format data > read and type yes

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
Did you wiped the internal storage? reboot to orange fox > wipe > format data > read and type yes
i followed these steps:
- Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART, Date and Cache
- Flash the rom (tried both dotos and Pixel Experience)
- Format -> yes
- Reboot system
and ended up booting into recovery mode everytime i tried reboot system

AnibalSP

Dec 3, 2018
i followed these steps:
- Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART, Date and Cache
- Flash the rom (tried both dotos and Pixel Experience)
- Format -> yes
- Reboot system
and ended up booting into recovery mode everytime i tried reboot system
Did you use the last MIUI version? try this, go to donwmi, download the latest firmware for your phone (EU, Global, CN...) and flash it from orangedox / TWRP, then flash te ROM

Screenshsdasdadot_3.png

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
Did you use the last MIUI version? try this, go to donwmi, download the latest firmware for your phone (EU, Global, CN...) and flash it from orangedox / TWRP, then flash te ROM

View attachment 5230221
this version isnt the lastest firmware for 10T lite, im on the lastest MIUI stock rom newest build miui 12 based on android 11 (stable, updated 3 days ago). Flashing works fine with stock rom, only when flashing custom rom, it keeps booting in to recovery after reboot and wont boot system :(

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
this version isnt the lastest firmware for 10T lite, im on the lastest MIUI stock rom newest build miui 12 based on android 11 (stable, updated 3 days ago). Flashing works fine with stock rom, only when flashing custom rom, it keeps booting in to recovery after reboot and wont boot system :(
in recovery it says "Unable to decrypt fbe device"