[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][gauguin] DotOS

fizzy900

Aug 2, 2019
this version isnt the lastest firmware for 10T lite, im on the lastest MIUI stock rom newest build miui 12 based on android 11 (stable, updated 3 days ago). Flashing works fine with stock rom, only when flashing custom rom, it keeps booting in to recovery after reboot and wont boot system :(
You need android 10.

Reactions: Tu Nguyen

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
this version isnt the lastest firmware for 10T lite, im on the lastest MIUI stock rom newest build miui 12 based on android 11 (stable, updated 3 days ago). Flashing works fine with stock rom, only when flashing custom rom, it keeps booting in to recovery after reboot and wont boot system :(
is it possible to degrade from android 11 to android 10? will this do any harm? I tried custom rom many years ago, it was different. It's been years since i last install a AOSP rom :*( i had a SD card, the rom i flased stored in sd card :( i even tried your guide "how to install a AOSP rom" but didnt work

AnibalSP

Dec 3, 2018
is it possible to degrade from android 11 to android 10? will this do any harm? I tried custom rom many years ago, it was different. It's been years since i last install a AOSP rom :*( i had a SD card, the rom i flased stored in sd card :( i even tried your guide "how to install a AOSP rom" but didnt work
Flash the latest official ROM (you can download it from downmi), and then flash whathever ROM you like, format data and reboot

Reactions: Tu Nguyen

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
Flash the latest official ROM (you can download it from downmi), and then flash whathever ROM you like, format data and reboot
the problem is i did flash the lastest official MIUI rom for 10T Lite (it's miui 12 based on android 11). I did tried flashing DotOs, Pixel Experience, Sakura, RR rom from thís lasted official MIUI rom im using but the result are the same: flashing process went perfectly but when i reboot system, it keep bootlooping into recovery mode

AnibalSP

Dec 3, 2018
the problem is i did flash the lastest official MIUI rom for 10T Lite (it's miui 12 based on android 11). I did tried flashing DotOs, Pixel Experience, Sakura, RR rom from thís lasted official MIUI rom im using but the result are the same: flashing process went perfectly but when i reboot system, it keep bootlooping into recovery mode
So... You are folowing this steps and it isn't working? It's really strange...

fizzy900

Aug 2, 2019
So... You are folowing this steps and it isn't working? It's really strange...
:D

Btw I dont think theres any ROMs which support the android 11 vendors as of right now, so it could be that. Try and flash android 10 but make sure you understand anti-rollback protection and if not just stay on stock for the meantime :(

Reactions: meltbanana