[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][JETER/ALJETER] AOSPK - The Kraken Project

Search This thread

masternoob69

May 27, 2021
Moto G6 Play
photo_2021-05-27_20-30-34.jpg
photo_2021-05-27_20-30-37.jpg

Project Proposals

based on AOSP with improvements from many other projects! GApps included! The proposal is to provide the best experience in using a low Android with only basic customizations. Focused on battery stability and fluidity.

Whats working?

Last edited:

ilikecake567

Jul 3, 2021
Thank you so much for this, I couldn't find many compatible with the g6 play, especially with arm64 AND android 11! Magisk 23.0 working with Pixel Experience Plus!

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
Maine
jmizzle.com
I out used of the files to fix the sound. The only issue I have with Android 11b builds (KangOS currently) is when enabling screen rotation. When auto rotate is enabled the device rotates opposite of it's orientation. When holding in portrait orientation it rotates to landscape, when holding in landscape it rotates to portrait. Haven't found a fix or any other mentions of this issue anywhere.

MrDre00

Aug 20, 2022
I out used of the files to fix the sound. The only issue I have with Android 11b builds (KangOS currently) is when enabling screen rotation. When auto rotate is enabled the device rotates opposite of it's orientation. When holding in portrait orientation it rotates to landscape, when holding in landscape it rotates to portrait. Haven't found a fix or any other mentions of this issue anywhere.
I had the same problem, now however, I can't even flash my phone without being stuck in an eternal loop of encryption, not sure how to overcome that

MrDre00

Aug 20, 2022
Weird, have you tried formatting partitions or fastboot flashing back to stock?
I format each time I go into TWRP and then I try to wipe the data, system, cache folders followed by changing the data folder to filesystem to ext2 and then returning to ext4fs, I've never tried fastboot flashing back to stock instead I just use the Motorola Rescue_and_Smart_Assistant_v6.2.1.9 tool to flash back to stock

Top Liked Posts