#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
List template by AdrianDC
- Boot : Ok - Partitions (Data, Cache) : Ext4 and F2FS supported - Bluetooth : Ok but MAC address is not correctly set (random address) - WiFi : Ok - WiFi Hotspot : Ok - RIL - Phone - Data : Ok - GPS : Ok - Camera : Ok - Camcorder : Ok - Lights : Ok - MicroSD : Ok - Accelerometer : Ok - Compass : Ok - Gyroscope : Ok - Touchscreen : Ok - FM Radio : Ok - ANT+ : ? - Vibrator : Ok - Microphone : Ok - Audio & music : Ok - Bluetooth audio : Ok - MHL: broken - NFC : Ok - Kernel : Ok - Graphics : Ok - 3D Rendering : Ok - Clock : Ok - Offline Charging : Ok - USB : Ok - USB OTG : Ok - Encryption : ? - SEPolicies : enforcing
You could install additional Google Apps if you want to. This has to be done directly after the lineage installation BEFORE the first boot.
The smaller the package, the better in terms of performance. (None is of course the most performant). If you want "Okay google" support you need at least nano. Else I'd recommend pico.
I've got problems AND have magisk/exposed installed
I won't support anything related to magisk/exposed/other heavily system modifying things.
If you're encountering problems please make sure you're using a clean installation (at most gapps) to verify/reproduce the issue.
- SpiritCroc: big thanks to him for maintaining the device trees and a lot of very useful hints
- NeoArian: also big thanks to him
- munjeni: thanks for tips and tricks
- nailyk: thanks for tips and tricks
- All the other contributors on sony msm8974 platform
- LineageOS team
Lineage OS 18.1 for Xperia Z1 compact - amami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
115ek, SpiritCroc, koron393, NeoArian, drakonizer, rcstar6696, SuperLamic, AdrianDC, nailyk, LineageOS team
Source Code: https://github.com/115ek/manifest
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2021-07-19