[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0] LineageOS 18.1 Unified for Redmi 9A/9C/9 Activ [garden]

Search This thread

schnz

Jul 1, 2022
I flashed the rom and everything worked fine, but I got one problem which is the Wi-Fi it seems that the device can't detect it, any help on this?

Sewwywyyw

Jul 10, 2022
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Boot to recovery
  • Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache
  • Flash the latest build
  • Boot to recovery again
  • Flash gapps, and magisk (optional)
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Join Device Support group

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 18.1 ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 9A, Redmi 9C, and Redmi 9 Activ, (angelica), (dandelion), (cattail), (garden)

Contributors
AbtKrxyzn
Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos
Kernel Source: https://github.com/rama982/kernel_xiaomi_angelica

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Firmware Required: Android 10
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Unofficial

Created 2021-11-16
Last Updated 2021-11-16
Does the phone become 64 bit after installing?

vyvy

Mar 10, 2017
Kurukshetra, India
I can't boot into TWRP recovery after flashing it in Fastboot mode.
  1. I unlocked the bootloader.
  2. I check if under Developer Options now the OEM unlock switch is persistently activated. Yes it is.
  3. So i reboot into Fastboot mode and i flash the twrp.img by (fastboot flash recovery twrp.img), OK
  4. (optional, i tried doing and not, with and without disable flags) i flash also vbmeta.img, OK
  5. I reboot to recovery by typing (fastboot reboot recovery), it reboots to recovery but....
Black screen, unusable recovery. But if i connect the phone to the PC i can see it by (adb devices) and it is in recovery.

I tried already many versions of TWRP that i found online, nobody seems having problems with this. V12.0.14.0.QCDEUXM is my MIUI version. Where can i find the 12.5 version? I'm not still at the step of installing LineageOS but maybe this baseversion could help me tho?

Could anyone tell me if the files included in my previous message are working for you?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Thanks again to @lifezdeath for sending me this updated version of TWRP that is working, but touch freezes...

EDIT2: I'm also able to boot attached ofox.img, but again... touch freezes...
Did you still using this rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps, and magisk (optional)
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Join Device Support group

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 18.1 ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 9A, Redmi 9C, and Redmi 9 Activ, (angelica), (dandelion), (cattail), (garden)

Contributors
    AbtKrxyzn
    Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/rama982/kernel_xiaomi_angelica

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 10
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Unofficial

Created 2021-11-16
    Last Updated 2021-11-16
    Hello, add to description that this rom does work on the NFC version (angelican). I use this ROM as my daily driver. I haven't experienced any bugs, voice call is fine and HotSpot is working (you said it's not). Great ROM and great work on porting it.