• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Unofficial][11.0][microG][signed]hardened LineageOS 18.1 Oneplus 3/3T

Search This thread
This thread is dedicated to provide hardened Lineage-OS 18.1 builds with microG included for the OnePlus 3/3T with current security patches.

It is the successor of my Lineage 17.1 thread.
It may be worth to also look there, if you are looking for information.

Download here

Features of this ROM

• Pre-installed microG like LineageOS for microG project (own fork)
  • Pre-installed AuroraStore, AuroraDroid and AuroraServices
  • OTA Support
  • eSpeakTTS engine
  • Bromite as default browser
  • Additional security hardening features listed below:
  • Cloudflare as default DNS (instead of Google)
  • Privacy-preferred default settings
  • Optional blocking of Facebook- and Google-Tracking (Settings - Network & Internet)
  • Optional disable captive portal detection or choose from various providers (default is GrapheneOS and not Google; Settings - Network & Internet)
  • Firewall UI (under Trust)
  • Increased max. password length of 64
  • No submission of IMSI/phone number to Google when GPS is in use
  • Default hosts file with many blocked ad/tracking sites
  • Privacy-enhanced Bromite SystemWebView
  • Extra control of sensor access for additionally installed user apps (Special access under app permissions)
  • Kernel kept up to date with ASB patches of Google kernel/common 'android-4.14-q-release' branch
  • Debloated from Oneplus blobs for Soter and IFAA
  • Hardened bionic lib and constified JNI method tables
  • Option to only use fingerprint unlock for apps and not for the device
  • Optional timeout for Bluetooth and WLAN connections
  • Per connection WiFi randomization option

Current release levels

Security string: 2021-11-01
AOSP tag: 11.0.0_r46
Bromite System Webview: M94

Source-code and build instructions

Kernel: https://github.com/lin18-microg/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996/tree/lin-18.1-mse3
Build manifest: https://github.com/lin18-microg/local_manifests/tree/lin-18.1-hmalloc

Installation Instructions​

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE SOLELY YOURSELF FOR ANY ACTIONS YOU DO WITH YOUR DEVICE !!!

Please note - I won't explain any single aspect (e.g. how to install 'fastboot' on your PC or troubleshoot USB connectivity issues under Windows). Search the net and consult the search engine of your choice or look here in XDA, there is plenty of information available.

Pre-Requisites

• If you come from OxygenOS Stock ROM, make sure to update to the latest offered software version (if not, no issue).
  • Have fastboot and adb installed on your PC and make sure, you can connect via USB to your device in fastboot mode and via adb
  • An unlocked bootloader (see e.g. LineageOS install instructions)
  • OxygenOS 9.0.6 firmware, which is needed for LineageOS 18.1 - see next section
  • Download the most current .ZIP file of the ROM and place it to your phone's internal memory

OxygenOS 9.0.6 Firmware

If you come from my LineageOS 17.1 build - or any Android 10 based ROM, you most probably have already the proper firmware.
And yes, LineageOS 18.1 is Android 11, but the latest firmware for this device has been published by Oneplus for Android 9.
How to find out about your current firmware, if you use a Custom ROM:
Connect as root via adb to your phone and enter the command adb shell cat /system/vendor/firmware_mnt/verinfo | grep Time_Stamp
If the result is "Time_Stamp": "2019-11-04 21:25:29", you are on the latest firmware, if the date/time is earlier, you need to update the firmware. THIS THREAD has got more information for you.
If you come from an Oreo (Android 8.x) Custom ROM, READ THE OP OF THIS THREAD CAREFULLY !
I can't explain it better and I am not going to repeat or summarize this. It really is in your interest to carefully read it - you have been notified and warned. Please also pay attention to the last section named "Alipay, WeChatpay, Soter and IFAA" - I strongly recommend to use the debloated firmware.

Install TWRP recovery

If you come from stock ROM and have just unlocked your boot loader, this is the next thing to do. I recommend to use the TWRP recovery for the OnePlus 3/3T. The following instructions are based on TWRP.
To install TWRP, download the twrp-x.x.x-x-oneplus3.img file (Note: replace "x.x.x-x" in the following instructions with the respective values from the real file name) to your PC, connect the phone via USB to your PC, get it into 'fastboot mode' and enter the following command on your PC:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-x.x.x-x-oneplus3.img
Afterwards, directly boot into 'recovery mode' (enter fastboot reboot on your PC and hold Power and vol.down) - DO NOT boot into the phone's Android system after having flashed TWRP! Once TWRP has been launched, you may decide to reboot your phone and install the ROM at any time later. But the first boot after flashing TWRP must be TWRP in recovery mode.

Advanced Wipe

ONLY perform the steps described here, if you come from Stock ROM or a different Custom ROM![/B]
Boot into recovery mode. In TWRP, choose "Wipe", "Advanced" and specify "Dalvik", "System", "Cache" and "Data" to be wiped. Make sure NOT to wipe "Internal memory". Swipe to confirm the deletion and get back into the main menu.

DO NOT flash Gapps!
This ROM comes with pre-installed microG. So don't attempt to flash Gapps.

Install ROM

In the TWRP main menu, choose "Install". A file manager appears to let you navigate to your internal memory (path /sdcard). Choose the .ZIP file of our ROM and swipe to flash.
If you update from a previous version of my ROM, including my LineageOS 17.1 build, you don't need to perform a wipe. If you come from a different ROM (or stock firmware), make sure that you have performed the Wipe steps above.
When finished flashing, return to the main menu, choose "Reboot" and then "System", which will cause your phone to boot into Lineage OS 18.1 - be patient, the first boot after flashing a new ROM takes quite long!

Dealing with signed builds​

Please note, that this builds is signed with an own key. When you come from a different build, you cannot directly "dirty-flash" this build. You have to perform a "clean flash" (recommended), or - you do this on your own risk - you may try the below steps.

This happens at your own risk - make a backup with TWRP before!
  • Download and extract the file migration.sh from this archive
  • This file helps you to migrate from a build signed with the publicly available test keys (i.e. all builds around, which do not state that they are signed). If you come from another signed build (e.g. official LineageOS), you have to adapt the file accordingly (see below links).
  • boot into TWRP
  • push the migration.sh file to the directory /data/local on your device and mount the /system partition in TWRP (you can do so using the dedicated TWRP's menu entry)
  • launch the built-in terminal in TWRP, cd into /data/local, make migration.sh executable (chmod +x) and execute the command ./migration.sh official
  • (In case you receive an error, try sh ./migration.sh official instead)
  • flash the ROM .zip
  • wipe Cache and Dalvik/ART Cache
  • reboot system
More background information and the "theory behind" can be found in the LineageOS wiki and AOSP reference.

Bug reports:

If you have a problem, please create a post with these informations:
Original Kernel shipped with this rom:
Build Date:
And try to get log as described here
Please note that I can't and won't support issues with builds using a different kernel or Xposed.
In regards to microG, I will try my best to help when it is related to this ROM (I use it myself), but any questions of the type "the YXZ-app can't do <some sort of fancy xyz Google functionality> properly" are better asked in the respective microG forums.

Credits​

AOSP project
LineageOS project
microG project
Graphene OS project
csagan5 (Bromite)
WhyOrean (Aurora)
nvertigo67 (for the modded 9.x firmware and for collaboration)
SkewedZeppelin (Kernel patches)

Last edited:
Change Log

November 13th, 2021
  • Security string 2021-11-05
  • Bromite Webview and Browser on 94.0.4606.109

October 15th, 2021
Initial build:
  • Security string 2021-10-01
  • AOSP tag 11.0.0_r46
  • Pre-installed microG (0.2.22.212658-2) like LineageOS for microG project (own fork)
  • Pre-installed AuroraStore (4.0.7), AuroraDroid (1.0.8) and AuroraServices (1.1.1)
  • OTA Support
  • eSpeakTTS engine
  • Bromite (93.0.4577.83) as default browser
  • Optional blocking of Facebook- and Google-Tracking (Settings - Network & Internet)
  • Optional disable captive portal detection or choose from various providers (default is GrapheneOS and not Google; Settings - Network & Internet)
  • Privacy-enhanced Bromite SystemWebView (93.0.4577.83)
  • Extra control of sensor access for additionally installed user apps (Special access under app permissions)

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for this amazing rom! Have not had any major issues that I can report. I think you forgot to add the download link? Could not find it here but got it from your Los 17 thread.

This is a solid build until we see A12 betas/alpha coming soon, hope you'll fork the same flavor for those roms :D
Oops, thanks for the hint! Must have gone lost, when I edited the thread, adding it again.

Edit:
I am a little bit "conservative", when it comes to providing new versions. That means: Eventually yes (assuming my device continues to work smoothly), but definitely not before LineageOS officially releases 12 for the OP3(T) and not before microG is supported for 12.
And even if those prerequisites are met, it may take several weeks, so expect at least another 6-7 months from now, before we can seriously talk about a 12 flavor for this build.

Last edited:

rudolf895

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
IND
Oops, thanks for the hint! Must have gone lost, when I edited the thread, adding it again.

Edit:
I am a little bit "conservative", when it comes to providing new versions. That means: Eventually yes (assuming my device continues to work smoothly), but definitely not before LineageOS officially releases 12 for the OP3(T) and not before microG is supported for 12.
And even if those prerequisites are met, it may take several weeks, so expect at least another 6-7 months from now, before we can seriously talk about a 12 flavor for this build.
fair assessment of the timeline. I have AOSP build (A12) running on my Op5 and it is so good. :)

Reactions: thomasnsr

borisSweden

May 10, 2021
H

Edit:
How long did you wait for A10 and A11?

H

To bring up the build flavor to a new version, I first start with emulator builds to bring all the features up (if still possible and applicable) and to look for features from other ROMs, which I consider meaningful in regards to hardening/data privacy. Next, I try to build for the devices, I support. For the OP3T, the kernel was a bigger issue, as I wanted to keep the entirely upstreamed one (which I didn't succeed with, so I came up with plan B). Depending on personal time and motivation, you can assume ~2 months before the start of the thread as point in time, where I started developing...

borisSweden

May 10, 2021
I might as well update but I want to fix my mbn auto select problem (I live in Sweden, have a Swedish SIM and EU phone), Bluetooth needs to repair after some time and slwo WiFi. My base is Debloated OOS but should I do a wipe before installing 18.1? As always I use 17.1 hardened edition.

edit: Im a novice but why does the ROM replace Twrp with LOS native recovery. If its installed from twrp it should stay put. And yeah I know, flash Magisk or TWRP app after flashing the ROM.

Last edited:
I might as well update but I want to fix my mbn auto select problem (I live in Sweden, have a Swedish SIM and EU phone), Bluetooth needs to repair after some time and slwo WiFi. My base is Debloated OOS but should I do a wipe before installing 18.1? As always I use 17.1 hardened edition.
What do you mean exactly with "Debloated OOS"? You mean the debloated firmware linked in the OP?
You can " dirty-flash" my 18.1 build over 17.1.
As indicated already in my 17.1 thread, I haven't experienced your described issue. I am right now using my OP3T as a hotspot in PL using a PL SIM card without any issues...

edit: Im a novice but why does the ROM replace Twrp with LOS native recovery. If its installed from twrp it should stay put. And yeah I know, flash Magisk or TWRP app after flashing the ROM.
There is a setting in the Updater app, which you need to switch off to keep TWRP untouched.

borisSweden

May 10, 2021
And yes, LineageOS 18.1 is Android 11, but the latest firmware for this device has been published by Oneplus for Android 9.
Cant you salvage something from the MSM8996plus OG Pixel 1? Last update was Android Q. Let me guess, signed drivers?
What do you mean exactly with "Debloated OOS"? You mean the debloated firmware linked in the OP?
You can " dirty-flash" my 18.1 build over 17.1.
As indicated already in my 17.1 thread, I haven't experienced your described issue. I am right now using my OP3T as a hotspot in PL using a PL SIM card without any issues...
Lets see if Gabeldorsche fixes Bluetooth. Nvertigo said that the region selecter works as intended but on PDC I got mostly Chinese and US carriers. I had to do a wipe install so its to late do a "dirty install". i forgot Seedvault was a thing.
There is a setting in the Updater app, which you need to switch off to keep TWRP untouched.
Doh! Cant you remove that option because TWRP is more useful. I was able to change recovery after installing your ROM thankfully didnt brick or wipe my install.

Last edited:

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
Cant you salvage something from the MSM8996plus OG Pixel 1? Last update was Android Q. Let me guess, signed drivers?

No. Firmware is device - not only soc - dependent. For details on what exactly firmware contaims see my thread on (patched) firmware in the general forum.

I.g. the bootloader and the modem partitions are part of the firmware. Overwriting these with otjer devives versions will brick your device, and youu will need to use the msm tool to bring it back to life.

Please read the general forum and all los threafs in the dev forum to get the basics to start messing with firmware.

I don't mean to offend you, but some of your questions seem to me that your current questions are three steps ahead of your current knowledge.

borisSweden

May 10, 2021
Might as well write stuff I found wrong in the ROM as Im returning to OOS. Aurora F-droid lags to much and the F-droid privilege module doesn't work with it. Manually accepting every install and update isnt that fun so I would recommend going back to the OG app.

Also in the update app for LOS, the timestamp is wrong. It says last update 1970 January 1. Should say 10 October.

Idk what my cellular network bug is but on the to right corner the icon is just wrong. Its 4G then the triangle with a X. In preferred network type settings NR/5G is still present. Doesn't make sense that you can chose 5G.

Bluetooth works as intended but in dev settings Enable Gabeldorsche doesnt do anything. Does it even work?

Might as well write stuff I found wrong in the ROM as Im returning to OOS. Aurora F-droid lags to much and the F-droid privilege module doesn't work with it. Manually accepting every install and update isnt that fun so I would recommend going back to the OG app.
The ROM comes with AuroraServices, but you have to enable that in the app's setings, then it'll work.
If you try flashing the F-Droid privileged extension, that won't work for sure!

Also in the update app for LOS, the timestamp is wrong. It says last update 1970 January 1. Should say 10 October.
This normally should only happen, if you haven't fetched any update before (or deleted the app cache). Btw, I took over the LineageOS Updater app "as is" and only overlaid the updater URI.

Idk what my cellular network bug is but on the to right corner the icon is just wrong. Its 4G then the triangle with a X. In preferred network type settings NR/5G is still present. Doesn't make sense that you can chose 5G.
Tend to agree - will have a look, but I did not change/alter anything here. Will get back...

Bluetooth works as intended but in dev settings Enable Gabeldorsche doesnt do anything. Does it even work?
No idea, haven't changed anything in that area - this seems original Android code.

borisSweden

May 10, 2021
No idea, haven't changed anything in that area - this seems original Android code.
In theory less battery usage but it could be Fushsia snakeoil. It written in cleaner code. But everyone knows that a higher BT version is more efficient in battery usage. To bad SBC HD isnt working as intended , APTX take to many resources.
The ROM comes with AuroraServices, but you have to enable that in the app's setings, then it'll work.
Did I make a mistake? Yes I did.

>Tend to agree - will have a look, but I did not change/alter anything here. Will get back...

I would like to have a carrier volte profile selector or enable Diag mode for PDC button but that is LOS team job.

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
Hello my favorite "kernel-upstreamer" ;) ,

android-3.18 has been gone and deprecated/android-3.18 has shown up:
Code:
[email protected] /usr/local/src/los16/kernel/oneplus/msm8996 $ LANG=C.UTF-8 git fetch https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common android-3.18
fatal: couldn't find remote ref android-3.18
[email protected] /usr/local/src/los16/kernel/oneplus/msm8996 $ LANG=C.UTF-8 git fetch https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common deprecated/android-3.18
From https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common
 * branch                        deprecated/android-3.18 -> FETCH_HEAD

My educated guess is that support for 3.18 has been finally droped.

As far as I can see caf for 3.18 for 8x96 hasn't seen any updates for at least 14 months.

I've merged 380bbf94c0fc..839523fca2ef from the deprecated branch on top of your lin-17-mse3 - works great. I've also tried to merge the commits from the 4.x.y branches mentioned here: https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/2021-11-01#kernel-components (but to no advance).

Do you have more information? What are your thoughts?

Take care.

android-3.18 has been gone and deprecated/android-3.18 has shown up: [...] My educated guess is that support for 3.18 has been finally droped.
Well, that is also my conclusion. Pitty, but expectable one day...

As far as I can see caf for 3.18 for 8x96 hasn't seen any updates for at least 14 months.
Hmmm... not really good news either...

I've merged 380bbf94c0fc..839523fca2ef from the deprecated branch on top of your lin-17-mse3 - works great. I've also tried to merge the commits from the 4.x.y branches mentioned here: https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/2021-11-01#kernel-components (but to no advance).

The source, where I get the few patches for this 18.1 ROM's kernel is the divested-mobile org. on GH (but the guy in fact was also making use of the kernel/common 3.18 repo...), so no real good idea. We may from time to time see some back ports of certain 4.4 commits, but I'm afraid the good times of getting patches f. 3.18 are over...

borisSweden

May 10, 2021
The source, where I get the few patches for this 18.1 ROM's kernel is the divested-mobile org. on GH (but the guy in fact was also making use of the kernel/common 3.18 repo...), so no real good idea. We may from time to time see some back ports of certain 4.4 commits, but I'm afraid the good times of getting patches f. 3.18 are over...
Ironic as it been 5 years since the 3T was released. Do all SoC specific kernels only have 5 years of patches?

Well there is still 4.4 commits or going full 4.4 but then you would only get 1 extra year of commits when the OP5 turns 5 years old.

On the issue of the USB port and Dash not working with 4.4, finding a New old Stock Dash charger is hard and nobody wants to fork out 50 Euros for a Warp 65 charger. Supporting proprietary charging tech is verbose for now.

Only supporting USB-PD is enough also is the phone USB2.0 because of physical limitations?
That's my 2 cents.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build with November 2021 ASB patches

Hi all, a new build for the OP3(T) containing the November 2021 ASB patches has been released:

The Updater app should soon indicate it to offer an OTA update.
    • Some kernel patches
    Happy flashing,
    Regards, M.

This normally should only happen, if you haven't fetched any update before (or deleted the app cache). Btw, I took over the LineageOS Updater app "as is" and only overlaid the updater URI.

Tend to agree - will have a look, but I did not change/alter anything here. Will get back...

android-3.18 has been gone and deprecated/android-3.18 has shown up: [...] My educated guess is that support for 3.18 has been finally droped.
    Well, that is also my conclusion. Pitty, but expectable one day...

Hmmm... not really good news either...

Why are colors listed as system files in the OS.? lmfao

The built-in accent colors used by Styles & Wallpaper are compiled as tiny little system APKs, and consist of nothing more than XMLs that redefine certain color values used throughout the system. That's why they show up as system files.
    Is it a false postive that the phone supports 3xLTE-CA flashing this ROM? NSG sometimes shows. On OOS its 2xCA. The phone doesnt support B28.
    Honestly, I don't know - as indicated before (maybe in my 17.1 thread and not here), I have mainly taken over the LineageOS device configuration, I am not the Hardware specialist for this device. However, I can't imagine, that LineageOS would be able to activate a hardware feature (like e.g. LTE carrier aggregation), which isn't supported by OOS...
    This thread is dedicated to provide hardened Lineage-OS 18.1 builds with microG included for the OnePlus 3/3T with current security patches.

It is the successor of my Lineage 17.1 thread.
    It may be worth to also look there, if you are looking for information.

Download here

Features of this ROM

• Pre-installed microG like LineageOS for microG project (own fork)
    • Pre-installed AuroraStore, AuroraDroid and AuroraServices
    • OTA Support
    • eSpeakTTS engine
    • Bromite as default browser
    • Privacy-enhanced Bromite SystemWebView
    • Kernel kept up to date with ASB patches of Google kernel/common 'android-4.14-q-release' branch

Current release levels

Security string: 2021-11-01
    AOSP tag: 11.0.0_r46
    Bromite System Webview: M94

Source-code and build instructions

Kernel: https://github.com/lin18-microg/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996/tree/lin-18.1-mse3
    Build manifest: https://github.com/lin18-microg/local_manifests/tree/lin-18.1-hmalloc

Installation Instructions​

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE SOLELY YOURSELF FOR ANY ACTIONS YOU DO WITH YOUR DEVICE !!!

Please note - I won't explain any single aspect (e.g. how to install 'fastboot' on your PC or troubleshoot USB connectivity issues under Windows). Search the net and consult the search engine of your choice or look here in XDA, there is plenty of information available.

Pre-Requisites

• If you come from OxygenOS Stock ROM, make sure to update to the latest offered software version (if not, no issue).
    • Have fastboot and adb installed on your PC and make sure, you can connect via USB to your device in fastboot mode and via adb
    • An unlocked bootloader (see e.g. LineageOS install instructions)
    • OxygenOS 9.0.6 firmware, which is needed for LineageOS 18.1 - see next section
    • Download the most current .ZIP file of the ROM and place it to your phone's internal memory

OxygenOS 9.0.6 Firmware

If you come from my LineageOS 17.1 build - or any Android 10 based ROM, you most probably have already the proper firmware.
    How to find out about your current firmware, if you use a Custom ROM:
    Connect as root via adb to your phone and enter the command adb shell cat /system/vendor/firmware_mnt/verinfo | grep Time_Stamp
    If the result is "Time_Stamp": "2019-11-04 21:25:29", you are on the latest firmware, if the date/time is earlier, you need to update the firmware. THIS THREAD has got more information for you.
    If you come from an Oreo (Android 8.x) Custom ROM, READ THE OP OF THIS THREAD CAREFULLY !
    I can't explain it better and I am not going to repeat or summarize this. It really is in your interest to carefully read it - you have been notified and warned. Please also pay attention to the last section named "Alipay, WeChatpay, Soter and IFAA" - I strongly recommend to use the debloated firmware.

Install TWRP recovery

If you come from stock ROM and have just unlocked your boot loader, this is the next thing to do. I recommend to use the TWRP recovery for the OnePlus 3/3T. The following instructions are based on TWRP.
    To install TWRP, download the twrp-x.x.x-x-oneplus3.img file (Note: replace "x.x.x-x" in the following instructions with the respective values from the real file name) to your PC, connect the phone via USB to your PC, get it into 'fastboot mode' and enter the following command on your PC:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-x.x.x-x-oneplus3.img
    Afterwards, directly boot into 'recovery mode' (enter fastboot reboot on your PC and hold Power and vol.down) - DO NOT boot into the phone's Android system after having flashed TWRP! Once TWRP has been launched, you may decide to reboot your phone and install the ROM at any time later. But the first boot after flashing TWRP must be TWRP in recovery mode.

Advanced Wipe

ONLY perform the steps described here, if you come from Stock ROM or a different Custom ROM![/B]
    Boot into recovery mode. In TWRP, choose "Wipe", "Advanced" and specify "Dalvik", "System", "Cache" and "Data" to be wiped. Make sure NOT to wipe "Internal memory". Swipe to confirm the deletion and get back into the main menu.

DO NOT flash Gapps!
    This ROM comes with pre-installed microG. So don't attempt to flash Gapps.

Install ROM

In the TWRP main menu, choose "Install". A file manager appears to let you navigate to your internal memory (path /sdcard). Choose the .ZIP file of our ROM and swipe to flash.
    If you update from a previous version of my ROM, including my LineageOS 17.1 build, you don't need to perform a wipe. If you come from a different ROM (or stock firmware), make sure that you have performed the Wipe steps above.
    When finished flashing, return to the main menu, choose "Reboot" and then "System", which will cause your phone to boot into Lineage OS 18.1 - be patient, the first boot after flashing a new ROM takes quite long!

Dealing with signed builds​

Please note, that this builds is signed with an own key. When you come from a different build, you cannot directly "dirty-flash" this build. You have to perform a "clean flash" (recommended), or - you do this on your own risk - you may try the below steps.

This happens at your own risk - make a backup with TWRP before!
    • Download and extract the file migration.sh from this archive
    • This file helps you to migrate from a build signed with the publicly available test keys (i.e. all builds around, which do not state that they are signed). If you come from another signed build (e.g. official LineageOS), you have to adapt the file accordingly (see below links).
    • boot into TWRP
    • push the migration.sh file to the directory /data/local on your device and mount the /system partition in TWRP (you can do so using the dedicated TWRP's menu entry)
    • launch the built-in terminal in TWRP, cd into /data/local, make migration.sh executable (chmod +x) and execute the command ./migration.sh official
    • (In case you receive an error, try sh ./migration.sh official instead)
    • flash the ROM .zip
    • wipe Cache and Dalvik/ART Cache
    • reboot system
    More background information and the "theory behind" can be found in the LineageOS wiki and AOSP reference.

Bug reports:

If you have a problem, please create a post with these informations:
    Original Kernel shipped with this rom:
    Build Date:
    And try to get log as described here
    Please note that I can't and won't support issues with builds using a different kernel or Xposed.
    In regards to microG, I will try my best to help when it is related to this ROM (I use it myself), but any questions of the type "the YXZ-app can't do <some sort of fancy xyz Google functionality> properly" are better asked in the respective microG forums.

Credits​

AOSP project
    LineageOS project
    microG project
    Graphene OS project
    csagan5 (Bromite)
    WhyOrean (Aurora)
    nvertigo67 (for the modded 9.x firmware and for collaboration)
    SkewedZeppelin (Kernel patches)
    Change Log

November 13th, 2021

October 15th, 2021
    Initial build:
    • Security string 2021-10-01
    • AOSP tag 11.0.0_r46
    • Pre-installed microG (0.2.22.212658-2) like LineageOS for microG project (own fork)
    • Pre-installed AuroraStore (4.0.7), AuroraDroid (1.0.8) and AuroraServices (1.1.1)
    • OTA Support
    • eSpeakTTS engine
    • Bromite (93.0.4577.83) as default browser
    • Privacy-enhanced Bromite SystemWebView (93.0.4577.83)
    New build with November 2021 ASB patches

Hi all, a new build for the OP3(T) containing the November 2021 ASB patches has been released:

The Updater app should soon indicate it to offer an OTA update.
    • Some kernel patches
    Happy flashing,
    Regards, M.
    H

To bring up the build flavor to a new version, I first start with emulator builds to bring all the features up (if still possible and applicable) and to look for features from other ROMs, which I consider meaningful in regards to hardening/data privacy. Next, I try to build for the devices, I support. For the OP3T, the kernel was a bigger issue, as I wanted to keep the entirely upstreamed one (which I didn't succeed with, so I came up with plan B). Depending on personal time and motivation, you can assume ~2 months before the start of the thread as point in time, where I started developing...
    Hi
    Thanks for this amazing rom! Have not had any major issues that I can report. I think you forgot to add the download link? Could not find it here but got it from your Los 17 thread.

This is a solid build until we see A12 betas/alpha coming soon, hope you'll fork the same flavor for those roms :D